36 Hrs... - Page 36

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mardel on June 17, 2014, 08:24:32 PM
Dear euro warrior you will only loose some â,¬, nothing more. You bought even your fisrt char from an ex-BA member (Ultrasina).

1k? Max 200-300 and less with each day when the server is still offline.

P.S.: Do you need new players, need more pvp?
Yes, you need a fresh start with old dnet-il features not with this..

30+ player left from my clan because they realized this worse than the old IL (Infy).
I dont think this kind of things helps the server coming up faster, so i dont know why you pull them out in this topic.

Speaking about  what you said for new players, can you please explain me some disadvantages of Tarantula comparing to the old unbalanced DNET?
Server have never been more balanced in the world of L2, now the problem comes with the tattoes, you actually have to be skilled to use proper item at proper time, plan a good party to pvp with , and many other aspects. We even removed all the items from donny giving market a chance and players to sell their goods in game and players who dont have time to buy it with coins. We even made rates x15 and even enchant rate is easier then it was. I really dont understand how old unbalanced servers including current x15 can be better then a properly balanced current interlude server. Maybe your friends are just spoiled part of l2 community that expect to 1 shoot everyone and play this game as single player. Im quite tiered of these stories....

"We left because server sux". Why it sux? It sux
"We left because MANA is sux". Tried to use tattoes? Tattoes sux (i have to think to use them, no i dont want to think)
"We left because Glad/PP pwn in oly". Then make 1 and pwn too? Nooo argaaaahh aaa server suuuuxxx
"We left because my char do only, "ONLY" , 1k damage now? And you know majority of classes and combos are not doing high damage either and pvp last longer, better no?  Noooooo server suxxxxxxx no pvp aaaaa
"We left because i couldnt do l2w or i did and i got banned , and of course i wasnt using it. Yea sure. Lets remove protection and rules about it and we will have an easy 4k. Fine?
"We left because we cant buy items from gms and other benefits". Great excuse to leave
"We left because majority of cheats doesnt work". freak off.
"We left because there is no pvp". Is it me who have to force players to pvp?
"We left because of blaaaaaaaaa"

Really is YOU THE PLAYERS WHO MAKE SERVER ALIVE OR DEAD. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD IN ORDER TO ENJOY SERVER FULLY. NO OP DONATIONS, NO CORRUPTION, NO GMS PLAYING WITH COMMANDS AND THEIR CLANS, FAIR SUPPORT AND FRIENDLY STAFF WHICH IS ONLINE 24/7 TO SUPPORT YOU. BUT NO YOU KEEP HATING AND TROLLING SHIT OUT OF THIS FORUM AND EXPECTING NEW PLAYERS TO COME? NO THEY WONT COME SINCE THEY READ THIS FORUM DAILY + READING ALL THE BULLSHITS YOU WRITE OUT THERE ON YOUR PRIVATE CLAN FORUMS. WITH MOSTLY FAKE INFOS AND RUMORED FACTS. SO MOST OF THEM (SADLY) WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THE SERVER GIVING UP.
SO YEA GO ON KEEP THE HATE UP AND YET DEMAND MORE PLAYERS ON THE SERVER.

**************K.

*Update, some things i forgot to mention , i guess because im pissed off and still am, an i believe they are important to clarify. Tarantula is opened for pure joy for players, for pure gameplay without any intention for money, since both of us Drake and Me work and have our sources of income. Thats why we didnt put custom sets, we didnt add MANY MANY things on donny which could  bring $$$$, and have set minimum of items to pay the bills in advance.(never forget the expenses of renting machines, p. machines etc... WE PAY THEM IN ADVANCE) So there you go we did everything what was wrong for all this years and still people find path to troll and judge. In addition there are also % of people here who benefit from fail of DN, and they simply spread bs around and let other sheeps connects to it, dont be fooled with their fake reviews. Try the server spend some time and judge it yourself.

Unless you help your own server to become better, no marketing nor Jesus will ever be able to do it for you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Pho

Guys let's calm down and control anxiety. :)
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

HerrMayer

Quote from: mardel on June 17, 2014, 08:24:32 PM
Dear euro warrior you will only loose some â,¬, nothing more. You bought even your fisrt char from an ex-BA member (Ultrasina).

1k? Max 200-300 and less with each day when the server is still offline.

P.S.: Do you need new players, need more pvp?
Yes, you need a fresh start with old dnet-il features not with this..

30+ player left from my clan because they realized this worse than the old IL (Infy).

you tard made track outrage   U__U
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

reddragonjr

Motherfking cunt.s with wipe/fresh start gtfo this forum and stop spam.Fkin retarded douche bags.Come with something productive or gtfo and play elsewhere instead of spaming the forum.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Painkiler

Only thing that we should do with those whiners and cryers

Teh noob

intense drama O.O.  honestly i dont believe anyone of the hardcore DN players has his life support unit linked to tarantula , or any ever exsisted l2 realm.   as i remember nightmare itself was down for quite a lot, and it didnt lose so much.

Kabally

Quote from: Teh noob on June 17, 2014, 10:13:35 PM
intense drama O.O.  honestly i dont believe anyone of the hardcore DN players has his life support unit linked to tarantula , or any ever exsisted l2 realm.   as i remember nightmare itself was down for quite a lot, and it didnt lose so much.

You are the..?
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Teh noob

as the title says, THE NOOB. id advise u to get some decent googles. or binoculars, if your sight range is so weak.

HerrMayer

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Kabally

Quote from: Teh noob on June 17, 2014, 10:21:24 PM
as the title says, THE NOOB. id advise u to get some decent googles. or binoculars, if your sight range is so weak.

Title says 16 letters maximum,then ur nick in forum is Teh Noob,not THE NOOB,so still i ask,ur the..?
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Btw...some fun i rmemeber after trackzero post...RAGE part here,u will understand if u see it till the end..just some random fraps but cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoHhVsiYcpM
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Teh noob

so u got your binoculars, a reason to link another file to yourtube. achievment unlocked .  hf.