36 Hrs... - Page 37

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

Quote from: Teh noob on June 17, 2014, 10:34:45 PM
so u got your binoculars, a reason to link another file to yourtube. achievment unlocked .  hf.

No lol..i was watching it now..i just posted without reason dawg..and i was kiding with u nothing else <3
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Teh noob

yeah. boredom, what can u do. piece. ;)

creslinth

Kabally Fuel was always on dual box. In 90% i was on him and on Eryn1e :P

Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

Kabally

Quote from: creslinth on June 18, 2014, 04:51:03 AM
Kabally Fuel was always on dual box. In 90% i was on him and on Eryn1e :P

Me no play Me no care Me too drunk Me laways kep promiss
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

CurseOfDeath

wtf i just want play it lol
15x...
DE/OL  =      XxXxXxXxXxX      SOLD
HE/PL   =      ArcherOfCritical   SOLD
NE/OL   =     CurseOfDeath  SOLD
NE/EE   =     XxXxXxXxXxX        SOLD
----------------------------------------------
9x = CurseOfDeath = exping ;D

LeonidaSUX

I don't think they'd allow them to phisically take the HDD, there're probably restrictions and also the HDD was not bought, it was just rented.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

Chlastacz

The hdd and the machine is most likely rented so only thing we can do at this time is to w8. At first i thought it will be resolved soon but i was wrong - my opinion on this matter is that the company was not bought but bankrupt and was then taken over by a larger company thus the mess created. Maybe the machines were "confiscated" with all other assets (that would explain moving it to another location) and employees lost their jobs (no one to process tickets/work). I can only hope that the data is not corrupted bcoz it will only make the downtime longer (files can be restored but it takes time).

Tomorrow is holiday in EU and almost no one works, friday ppl take day off to combine holidays with weekend to have 4 days off (myself as well) so most likely nothing will be done till next week. As sad as it is and as hard it is (at least for me) im planting that thought in my head that it will not be up during weekend - its easier that way :)

So im going fishing and some scubadiving - im not going to camp my PC.

Some will leave DN but majority will w8 and stay. Recently came back to l2 with my best lineage 2 buddy to own again as we used to do. Already made some nice friends on tarantula that helped me to gear up faster so ill w8 as long as it takes and one day (i hope soon) i will log again and continue my last lineage 2 adventure with my buddies. Yes, it pisses me off that OUR server is off for such a long period of time but that only makes me want to play even more tbh.

To the Staff:

You have a fine server with majority of cool people. I believe that it can be populated again thru advertisment and us players have to do everything to make that happen. I know ur doing ur best to get the serv back as soon as possible and i really appreciate it - Its not that you get big bucks for that, for me it's more like a hobby. So keep up the good work and go chill during the holiday weekend so you won't go bananas :) Lets get back to the matter on Monday.

Best regards,
Chlastu

=^TrackZero^=

I managed to reach them via phone this morning. Rootserver support is not  yet at work, he is coming in 1h. However i cant take work brake before 11:30, and then ill call and let you know.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 18, 2014, 08:28:24 AM
I managed to reach them via phone this morning. Rootserver support is not  yet at work, he is coming in 1h. However i cant take work brake before 11:30, and then ill call and let you know.
So i have called the root support guy, and miracle he was there. So after some rage talking on them he told me basically that they will pay attention to it today (he told me they have so many customers to solve and so many machines to move to new location in Dusseldorf , on which i replied and i quote "I dont care!" )and he promised me that they will start working on our case today (now?) and that they will keep informing me via support ticket (else i told them if i dont see any reply in support ticket i will call over and over until they bleed).So hopefully we should get some direct news today.
Secondly, i asked him for the files. He told me that he will provide us an external access to our backup files , so at least we could have a look on them and posses them physically . Yet we would still prefer our machine to get back 1st so we can provide you quick back to the game service (not to mention that we have big amount of money paid in advance there)

So these are the latest news i managed to get trough phone, ive got a lot of promises and guarantees but lets see the reality today. Either way, i was very rude, strict and professional, they deserved it in the end. Hopefully we will get the positive result today.

*I asked for their upcoming holidays and he told me that despite of that they will be at offices working. (doubt)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Damjan

Quote from: Kabally on June 17, 2014, 10:31:05 PM
Btw...some fun i rmemeber after trackzero post...RAGE part here,u will understand if u see it till the end..just some random fraps but cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoHhVsiYcpM
Go post some fraps vs enclave's mages in BS :D

Chlastacz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 18, 2014, 11:06:38 AM
So i have called the root support guy, and miracle he was there. So after some rage talking on them he told me basically that they will pay attention to it today (he told me they have so many customers to solve and so many machines to move to new location in Dusseldorf , on which i replied and i quote "I dont care!" )and he promised me that they will start working on our case today (now?) and that they will keep informing me via support ticket (else i told them if i dont see any reply in support ticket i will call over and over until they bleed).So hopefully we should get some direct news today.
Secondly, i asked him for the files. He told me that he will provide us an external access to our backup files , so at least we could have a look on them and posses them physically . Yet we would still prefer our machine to get back 1st so we can provide you quick back to the game service (not to mention that we have big amount of money paid in advance there)

So these are the latest news i managed to get trough phone, ive got a lot of promises and guarantees but lets see the reality today. Either way, i was very rude, strict and professional, they deserved it in the end. Hopefully we will get the positive result today.

*I asked for their upcoming holidays and he told me that despite of that they will be at offices working. (doubt)

GJ Track - seems like ur on FIRE today ;)

Damjan

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 18, 2014, 11:06:38 AM

I bet if you go in Germany you will strike a Monsterkill :D