React1on
Dota 2

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 18, 2014, 04:10:34 PM
Latest reply:

Date: 18.06.2014 15:54
Assigned to: foosinn

Hello,

we managed to boot your server to the old windows installation.

the server will be moved to dus this evening at 22 pm.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stefan Schwarz
aka foosinn

But we still cant access to the machine. I have instantly ask them additional question when we will be able to do so, and waiting reply. If machine is moved tonight to the new datacenter it means it should be up tonight/tomorrow then, but lets wait to see what they will reply next.
*Update*

I called them again, and i've got hopefully the last and good news finally.

They installed OS (no issues), however they cant put server online now because they need physically to move it to new house in Dusseldorf. The movement process should take around 3-5 hours , depending on the traffic and driving skills, and they have told me that once they are there is all plug n play to put it back online.
Once this happens and we can access to our RDP, we need to put back our files (expecting they are in 1/1 condition [ill know that later on]) , update the db, put new tweak ups and that should be mostly it.

So server should go online tonight after midnight (2-3am) but it wont be playable until tomorrows afternoon because we need time to setup everything.

If any more news appear today i will post them for you again.

Thank you for great patience and cross fingers.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Quote from: Damjan on June 18, 2014, 04:42:26 PM
EB stabing us in back...random ppl ressing you wasnt fair :D

Dude you asked me a fraps,i gave u a fuking fraps,stop with small excuses idiot,face it,im better then you and your fukings mages,my crew is better
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 18, 2014, 04:45:15 PM
*Update*

I called them again, and i've got hopefully the last and good news finally.

They installed OS (no issues), however they cant put server online now because they need physically to move it to new house in Dusseldorf. The movement process should take around 3-5 hours , depending on the traffic and driving skills, and they have told me that once they are there is all plug n play to put it back online.
Once this happens and we can access to our RDP, we need to put back our files (expecting they are in 1/1 condition [ill know that later on]) , update the db, put new tweak ups and that should be mostly it.

So server should go online tonight after midnight (2-3am) but it wont be playable until tomorrows afternoon because we need time to setup everything.

If any more news appear today i will post them for you again.

Thank you for great patience and cross fingers.

Ok,thank you too for the great support,and i hope now everyone stfu and see,that u been present in last 40 pages.

Finally

In memory of SS2 !
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Damjan

Quote from: Kabally on June 18, 2014, 04:57:11 PM
Dude you asked me a fraps,i gave u a fuking fraps,stop with small excuses idiot,face it,im better then you and your fukings mages,my crew is better
Wait :D When we see the fraps you will judge :D He got you frapsed while you are running around BS :D

Kabally

Quote from: Damjan on June 18, 2014, 05:00:50 PM
Wait :D When we see the fraps you will judge :D He got you frapsed while you are running around BS :D

Dude let me tell you something,i have nothing to proof,i have nothing to wait,when server come up,ill count 1 by 1 what pvps u guys win,just shut up and stop looking pathetic.
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Damjan

Quote from: Kabally on June 18, 2014, 05:02:08 PM
Dude let me tell you something,i have nothing to proof,i have nothing to wait,when server come up,ill count 1 by 1 what pvps u guys win,just shut up and stop looking pathetic.
Oo ok :D

Chlastacz

Good news Track. Ty for ur effort on this matter.

Nasar

Quote from: Kabally on June 18, 2014, 04:08:55 PM
I think sometimes you forget with who are you talking.

Here it is fraps vs enclave same ammount and they lost,and obviously they will always lose from now on,like it was happening in last 3 baiums =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVZicpSXE0
MMMAAAAHHHUUUUUMMMMMMM!!! ;)
...:::NasaR:::...

wolvix

wipe pls, i want start again XDDD

Dragon Netwotk X15
RETIRED
BandOfBrothers
React1on
Dota 2

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: wolvix on June 18, 2014, 07:16:42 PM
wipe pls, i want start again XDDD
Server is 5 months old, what for you need wipe? I dont get it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Pho

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 18, 2014, 07:37:57 PM
Server is 5 months old, what for you need wipe? I dont get it.

@Trackzero, feel free to delete all posts from @wolvix: he is used to troll, insult, disturb, and flame in every post he writes here and in the spanish section, everytime against Dragon-Network and GM Staff. He doesn't play anymore but he visits the forum just to flame and he won't stop until he destroys Dragon-Network and its community. (He has a frustration from the past apparently). Thx.
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7