Web Analytics
Mana potions implementation - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Mana potions implementation

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 04, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damjan

Why you wanna destroy the best pvp sistem ? Pls, but pls, dont put mana pots. Mana issues  are part of the best pvp sistem, aren't they ? Ty Track for not implement mana pots.

kostsuba

when server started was mage server.archers and mage..when solo mages and small clans with mages see that cant do nothing with mp all leaves.so add mp potions and hope they come back again.i was tyrant and when i added sub necro and went for books.i saw every 2 mobs needed to sit down for 1 min.. this day was i stopped too.

sorry for my bad english.

kostsuba

before some years was many many no lifers and dont care about nothing.
the new guys now play other games and not l2. so l2 play again that guys was no lifers at old times.
but this time not have same time like before (work family and more) so many ppls stopped cause of hard.

Tazumi

If its like mana drug potion [mana over period of time] than my vote is YES ... but if its instant mana pot [give full amount instantly] than my vote is NO
Domena ty/wc - dead and never comming back

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tazumi on July 05, 2014, 01:08:50 AM
If its like mana drug potion [mana over period of time] than my vote is YES ... but if its instant mana pot [give full amount instantly] than my vote is NO
Yrs it is MOT
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

rybster

wich ones potions will You add? Mana drug? mana potion? enhanted mana potion?
for me the server its good now. dont need changes :)

remeron

start a new server with mana pots and all, then merge it with tarantula :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: remeron on July 05, 2014, 09:51:34 AM
start a new server with mana pots and all, then merge it with tarantula :D
Server is 5 months old, ANYONE can reach the top in no time and fight his opponents easily. Especially when you know that fact that we dont have armors/weapons at donation npc.

ZeniT

its not trolling, just an advice

if you want more player u should remove some customization and shouldnt add more. Probably on DN are these changes natural, but you shouldnt forget that real l2off community doesnt accept any customization. Ofc you cant touch groundfeatures like sub system, but maybe remove GoE, NO mana pots etc could be better.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ZeniT on July 05, 2014, 11:52:14 AM
its not trolling, just an advice

if you want more player u should remove some customization and shouldnt add more. Probably on DN are these changes natural, but you shouldnt forget that real l2off community doesnt accept any customization. Ofc you cant touch groundfeatures like sub system, but maybe remove GoE, NO mana pots etc could be better.
I do respect you as player and for your positive point of this post, but really? What customization we have except some core things we have for past 10 years?
GoE is custom ? yes and what is the problem there? Its not like GoE was by default omfg giga mega amazing and super fun....
We dont have mana pots for the moment , and community cares? No, quite inverse...
Tattoe system , it is active as we speak.
Seriously dude, we have MINIMUM of customs...

mazahaka

tattoo system is maintained well! no need to add anything. I vote NO!
DeBaKa - Dragon 
K4mate - Dragon On Hire => Now dehired
DangerouS - Tara

ZeniT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 05, 2014, 11:58:18 AM
I do respect you as player and for your positive point of this post, but really? What customization we have except some core things we have for past 10 years?
GoE is custom ? yes and what is the problem there? Its not like GoE was by default omfg giga mega amazing and super fun....
We dont have mana pots for the moment , and community cares? No, quite inverse...
Tattoe system , it is active as we speak.
Seriously dude, we have MINIMUM of customs...

yes, exactly thats what i say, its minimum for you and for old DN community, but for very new players any customization is too much. Adding mana pots maybe bring back some old DN player, but scare a lot of potential new player.

DN is just a little part of whole L2 community, most of L2off players doesnt tolerate any changes, so if your goal is with mana pots to get new players, then this is a bad decision.