Web Analytics
Poll for the Tournament

News:

Main Menu

Poll for the Tournament

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 16, 2014, 10:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

So i am planning to do a tournament on next sunday 27.7. and i need community to decide which you would prefer? Poll will run for 4 days so at Monday i will write all the rules and conditions. (There will be no item limitation except hero weapons and skills)

P.S

This one will bring EURO rewards for the 1st place (you must posses a paypal) and 2nd place valuable rewards.

Please vote as soon as possible so i can prepare everything else after that.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

=^TrackZero^=

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 17, 2014, 07:57:44 PM
Bump

There is a pack between big clans,until you change email of my account witch was hacked,nobody is going to join.

Pz
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kabally on July 17, 2014, 08:15:39 PM
There is a pack between big clans,until you change email of my account witch was hacked,nobody is going to join.

Pz
Change email is AVAILABLE for everyone:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279247.msg2456548.html#new

In addition i have to add that DN does not support account selling, account trading and account buying. We also do not support account lending.
Therefor all these actions players do, they do it on your own risk. However email change is available on mentioned conditions , under same rules and fair for everyone, therefor contact Artur and change your email as many other players did. Blackmailing me  wont change anything, you are equal player in my eyes same as everyone else, especially when "hacking" and account loosing is not fault of the DN butnin fact your own risk that you took.

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 17, 2014, 08:23:18 PM
Change email is AVAILABLE for everyone:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279247.msg2456548.html#new

In addition i have to add that DN does not support account selling, account trading and account buying. We also do not support account lending.
Therefor all these actions players do, they do it on your own risk. However email change is available on mentioned conditions , under same rules and fair for everyone, therefor contact Artur and change your email as many other players did. Blackmailing me  wont change anything, you are equal player in my eyes same as everyone else, especially when "hacking" and account loosing is not fault of the DN butnin fact your own risk that you took.

You think i gotta read what u say? I know it all dog.

We gonna participate,i was just kiding,i got adena and people enough to create bishop wk.LOL

Pz and dont hate.

"You cant threat him like any other niggas around here,cuz he aint like any other niggas around here,u got it?"

Have fun dog,your atitide is the worst ever for a GM that server is on this conditions,if u threat me like any other nigga,ill act like any other nigga,i dont vote,i dont epics,i dont go pvp,and server DIE.

Go in game and ask who rule and make something happen on the server.

Still i did this post for fun while i went take shower.

I will participate.

"You cant threat him like any other niggas around here,cuz he aint like any other niggas around here,u got it?"
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Artur

Quote from: Kabally on July 17, 2014, 08:38:17 PM

We gonna participate,i was just kiding,i got adena and people enough to create bishop wk.LOL

Pz and dont hate.

Have fun dog,your atitide is the worst ever for a GM that server is on this conditions,if u threat me like any other nigga,ill act like any other nigga,i dont vote,i dont epics,i dont go pvp,and server DIE.

I will participate.

Hello, take cold shower please :)

Kabally

Quote from: ^Artur^ on July 17, 2014, 08:41:18 PM
Hello, take cold shower please :)

Who are you?

Ah the guy that responsability is from 2.6k to 1k players,got it.

Dude dont talk to me ok?Dont talk to me,i didnt mention ur name i didnt talk to you,you dont have to come and defend sveNtinikola,before u born i played with him long ago,but seems people change a lot.

Halla
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Artur

Quote from: Kabally on July 17, 2014, 08:44:58 PM
Who are you?

Ah the guy that responsability is from 2.6k to 1k players,got it.

Dude dont talk to me ok?Dont talk to me,i didnt mention ur name i didnt talk to you,you dont have to come and defend sveNtinikola,before u born i played with him long ago,but seems people change a lot.

Halla

Every player is equal. We dont have players who we like more or less. On the other side we dont make friendship with players. You must stop your paranoia that comes out of nowhere and attacks DN staff (especially me and TrackZero). Enought offtopic. Focus on Tournaments!

ZeniT

Quote from: Kabally on July 17, 2014, 08:38:17 PM

Pz and dont hate.

I will participate.

you are a nonfactor randombob, Track's attitude is perfect

Kabally

Quote from: ^Artur^ on July 17, 2014, 08:52:00 PM
Every player is equal. We dont have players who we like more or less. On the other side we dont make friendship with players. You must stop your paranoia that comes out of nowhere and attacks DN staff (especially me and TrackZero). Enought offtopic. Focus on Tournaments!

Im not attacking trackzero ,trackzero was my clan mate in past in PANIC in DN15X,he crafted my first Draco bow,and i got tons of respect for him,i did first post for fun,im going to join event,but uhave to come here and defend him with all ur forces,im talking really cool with him,i got nothing against him.

He really did good job for the server,not you.YOU SUCK,YOU BANNED PLAYERS THAT WASNT IN BOT.

Really ban me do wtv the fuk u want im tired,and i dont wanna talk to you,i know what u did to this server.

DIE IN HELL
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

BUMP for the topics subject.

Btw i prefer smaller party but more teams. At least thats what i think ...