Web Analytics
L2 Walker

News:

Main Menu

L2 Walker

Started by cantau, July 22, 2014, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantau

Hi GM's i was today at Dark Omens and decided to go a bit deep inside.
And i found 5 users with suspected activity they all are the same clan "Conclave".

First i said Hi i didn't get an answer so i knew they were walker cus of his buffer and healer were doing the same moves all the time.

When they started to die, i started to check the server time with screens. they didn't answer or move to city for 30m ++

I don't know if this is enough for ban, but if don't, next time make sure to follow this users.

Ty.

Rayleigh

Fiorella

Hello JFrank :)
it was me try to level my dwarf :)
and if I dont answer you, is because I just really dont care :D

and btw, if I not teleport my boxes when I dead, is because I dont like to bring 1 by 1 my boxes again to there... thanks :)

and sorry if I wont let you that room to you're clan, thanks :)
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

cantau

Damn at least use Google Translator i didn't understand the last part.

sure you won't answer cus you don't care.

cya gl and and use ur walker in forbidden path (nobody goes there).

Rayleigh

Fiorella

Quote from: cantau on July 22, 2014, 07:00:31 AM
Damn at least use Google Translator i didn't understand the last part.

sure you won't answer cus you don't care.

cya gl and at least use ur walker in forbidden path.

I really dont care, Frank :D , because what I won losing time saying "Hi" in that moment, when I'm focus on other things like .. Not die by mobs ?

P.S. I wrote that you're clan was, in one room before I was level, sorry if I was bother you :)
because you was running to my room, to check the time to time trying to train my mobs to you're orc, sorry if I dont remember the name of you're "party" exp, but it is because I just really DONT CARE!

P.S. 2 - I play here for more than 8 years and at least I can say that I never use that ;)
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

cantau

Quote from: Fiorella on July 22, 2014, 07:05:21 AM
I really dont care, Frank :D , because what I won if I say "Hi" ?

P.S. I wrote that you're clan was, in one room before I was level, sorry if I was bother you :)

P.S. 2 - I play here for more than 8 years and at least I can say that I never use that ;)

So you are playing more than 8 years in an English Server and you didn't lear what's the difference between you're and your?

As i said before, just go to forbidden path, nobody goes there you will bot in peace.

Rayleigh

Fiorella

Quote from: cantau on July 22, 2014, 07:10:29 AM
So you are playing more than 8 years in an English Server and you didn't lear what's the difference between you're and your?

As i said before, just go to forbidden path, nobody goes there you will bot in peace.

Sorry "mister", I didnt know that for play english server, I need get high english skills.

P.S.as I told you I dont use bot :D
but seems that you really use it, to give me that advice :D

Thanks, but you'll keep see me there, because I like that place :)
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

cantau

So. if someone do a train and kill you and your boxes you won't say anything? sure you won't.

well i won't reply anymore, people like you (shameless) pisses me off

cya gl.

Rayleigh

Fiorella

Quote from: cantau on July 22, 2014, 07:23:23 AM
So. if someone do a train and kill you and your boxes you won't say anything? sure you won't.

well i won't reply anymore, people like you (shameless) pisses me off

cya gl.

and what I won blaming  you??
You'll give me ress??, because is not the first time that you're clan kill me there :) so.. useless blame people like you and you're clanmates.
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

niD

No hay prueba que  fuera walker, reaction tenias que ser.
niDFly  5.8k pvp - HE/WK