Web Analytics
an orc discussion

News:

Main Menu

an orc discussion

Started by Teh noob, July 23, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh noob

erm, since im not into hardcore gaming etc decited to make an orc. destroyer. so, when it went 76 and recieved teh desirable class "titan" it was to be subbed. ive read the news which came up b4 the server was launched and thought since tyrant and destroyer skills dont stack , warcryer would be cool sub , even without weapon mastery stacking with the other shiat. well, lets say that the reaction to the combo was not the expected "WTF' but more like "yeah, whatever". in the meantime as i see tyr/de still pack a lot of speed/damage.
so, whats the deal? which would be the best sub for an orc destroyer afterall?

Tek1la

undertaker22

That depends how u play if as mainly titan ii would look at ol or wc . If as tyrant then tyrant.

48Bit

Quote from: undertaker22 on July 23, 2014, 11:19:41 PM
That depends how u play if as mainly titan ii would look at ol or wc . If as tyrant then tyrant.
If u wanna play as tyrant,- why did u make a destro in the 1st place?
Thing is, does ty/de with fists overdamage one with 2h focused sword in pve?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

undertaker22

Quote from: 48Bit on July 27, 2014, 01:57:07 PM
If u wanna play as tyrant,- why did u make a destro in the 1st place?
Thing is, does ty/de with fists overdamage one with 2h focused sword in pve?

lets see ,rage ,Boost ,VS,Accuracy,Guts,frenzy, more hp lol .just to name a few

48Bit

Quote from: undertaker22 on July 28, 2014, 02:17:01 AM
lets see ,rage ,Boost ,VS,Accuracy,Guts,frenzy, more hp lol .just to name a few
Erm, no. I ment - if u want to play tyrant - u supposingly start a tyrant, and pick a sub which benefits it best (depending on ur needs), be it destro, ol or wc. Here's main accent is on destro.
And, well, the second question, much more important one, u ignored. It would clear the case totally.
So, once again:
Does ty/de with fists overdamage ty/de with 2h focused sword in pve?

undertaker22

Quote from: 48Bit on July 28, 2014, 11:51:11 PM
Erm, no. I ment - if u want to play tyrant - u supposingly start a tyrant, and pick a sub which benefits it best (depending on ur needs), be it destro, ol or wc. Here's main accent is on destro.
And, well, the second question, much more important one, u ignored. It would clear the case totally.
So, once again:
Does ty/de with fists overdamage ty/de with 2h focused sword in pve?

with claws yes due to skill crits and the amount of spam you can do.

,but once the ty/dest hits frenzy with zealot and if he can (catch some one to hit them) then the sword will do more damage but

,from full hp claws are better ,and with zealot and bison at lower hp prob still better if u ask me.

but some people like to start pvp on 30% hp with frenzy + zealot and go in and 1 hit people.

so the answer to the question is 50 -50  depends on so many variables.

48Bit

In pvp I've no doubts about fists, unless u're in very close range and able to use zealot+frenzy.
Even if u want to farm on bison, health is kinda troublesome to maintain. Zaken and taras would be of a big help in this matter, but I believe I won't see them any soon.
So, if u can't afford both hd and ds when u sub, obvious choice goes for hd, as I understand.

Thanks for replying.

djvancho

if you want to be rb killer sub de/ty if you want to farm oly and mobs sub wc
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Teh noob

@djvancho:can I kill raids with des/wc? pliz?