Aden Manor

News:

Main Menu

Aden Manor

Started by cantau, July 30, 2014, 04:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantau

Hi,
someone can say to the leader of Excidium to put the Aden Manor? cus isn't working since the last siege (saturday or sunday i don't remember)

Thanks.

Rayleigh

Kabally

Quote from: cantau on July 30, 2014, 04:15:06 AM
Hi,
someone can say to the leader of Excidium to put the Aden Manor? cus isn't working since the last siege (saturday or sunday i don't remember)

Thanks.

I will make manor soon for you in aden,dont worry bro <3 u
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

HSN

they dont make manor bCause i take all money to castle in few days be rdy manor

[H]ave[S ]ex[N]ow!
    take me under your black wings...

Chlastacz

I'll ask our leader today to set it properly.

Looking forward for next Aden siege Kabally :)

tyrrande

Quote from: Chlastacz on July 31, 2014, 10:10:54 AM
I'll ask our leader today to set it properly.

Looking forward for next Aden siege Kabally :)

Wow guys, seriously u made me mad yesterday. The last days manor is not even so low on buy price of seeds, yesterday there was completely unsetted manor at all - complete clear tabs even for high manor. U guys just dont deserve to held a castle at all.

What i see last days is perma QQ about the fact that u dont have PVP, u have no emenies noone is accepting wars. But honestly, what do u did to create ones? U dont set manor, u dont put S grades on market (and when its with ridicolous price), new people that came here strugeling with A grade, u also camp all higher raids not allowing to anyone else try to get his S drop.

Track can speak w/e he wants to about the fact that this is PVP server and not farm so why u should be interested in manor or so. But this is not even close to PVP server. 1 PVP event dont make it from server a PVP one. PVP server got pvp shop with items - here is not whats completely fine but it means u have to get somehow to ur high grade equip and the only ways r doing Quests for recipes, farming material to build it (fail manor), drop it from RB(camped by fed clans).

I dont wanna complain with u why should u do it, but i am trying to find solution for both sides, where lowers get their farm so they can catch up on u, and u get ur wars u all are so much looking for. Lets find solution to solve this problem not just speak about it. And trust me guys, trust me i saw these negative butterfly effect last years on almost every server i played and complaining about it doesnt solve anything. IF we dont do anything in 95% it will last like this: U ll do ur WB farm maybe 1/2 years or so, u wont get any way at all from new ppls that came here at all, they wont join OLY, they wont go GOE, u ll struggling to find a good PVP at all and then u leave server disapointed and frustrated ... thats what i saw 3 times in row.

Its easy answer why ppl dont wanna fight with u. Give them atlast chance to fight back, they dont need even chance (same Eq or so) but they need atlast a small chance. Once they feel u r so ahead in fed-up and the fight remains more exhibition then a real PVP they will never accept any war u like it or not.

Track for u buddy i got simple proposal: Remove this RB spawn list, keep there only WBs where should always be a PVP for RB jewelry. I quote ur idea ppl dont have to create checkers and ur main idea was probably to get a PVP on every RB on this server. But this idea works perfectly only if u have same conditions for everyone. What happened here is the high clans/alllies camping those RBs super easy coz they know exact time of spawn so w/e they need to do they ll just came back to PC at exact time they need. Removing this list u give same chance to everyone, so far its just exhibition of high clans.

UngO

Quote from: tyrrande on August 01, 2014, 08:34:11 AM
Wow guys, seriously u made me mad yesterday. The last days manor is not even so low on buy price of seeds, yesterday there was completely unsetted manor at all - complete clear tabs even for high manor. U guys just dont deserve to held a castle at all.

What i see last days is perma QQ about the fact that u dont have PVP, u have no emenies noone is accepting wars. But honestly, what do u did to create ones? U dont set manor, u dont put S grades on market (and when its with ridicolous price), new people that came here strugeling with A grade, u also camp all higher raids not allowing to anyone else try to get his S drop.

Track can speak w/e he wants to about the fact that this is PVP server and not farm so why u should be interested in manor or so. But this is not even close to PVP server. 1 PVP event dont make it from server a PVP one. PVP server got pvp shop with items - here is not whats completely fine but it means u have to get somehow to ur high grade equip and the only ways r doing Quests for recipes, farming material to build it (fail manor), drop it from RB(camped by fed clans).

I dont wanna complain with u why should u do it, but i am trying to find solution for both sides, where lowers get their farm so they can catch up on u, and u get ur wars u all are so much looking for. Lets find solution to solve this problem not just speak about it. And trust me guys, trust me i saw these negative butterfly effect last years on almost every server i played and complaining about it doesnt solve anything. IF we dont do anything in 95% it will last like this: U ll do ur WB farm maybe 1/2 years or so, u wont get any way at all from new ppls that came here at all, they wont join OLY, they wont go GOE, u ll struggling to find a good PVP at all and then u leave server disapointed and frustrated ... thats what i saw 3 times in row.

Its easy answer why ppl dont wanna fight with u. Give them atlast chance to fight back, they dont need even chance (same Eq or so) but they need atlast a small chance. Once they feel u r so ahead in fed-up and the fight remains more exhibition then a real PVP they will never accept any war u like it or not.

Track for u buddy i got simple proposal: Remove this RB spawn list, keep there only WBs where should always be a PVP for RB jewelry. I quote ur idea ppl dont have to create checkers and ur main idea was probably to get a PVP on every RB on this server. But this idea works perfectly only if u have same conditions for everyone. What happened here is the high clans/alllies camping those RBs super easy coz they know exact time of spawn so w/e they need to do they ll just came back to PC at exact time they need. Removing this list u give same chance to everyone, so far its just exhibition of high clans.
/grabs popcorn and beer
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd