Web Analytics
7s got rekt, Track please check - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

7s got rekt, Track please check

Started by cantau, August 04, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

I dont have to check anything , because who ever did it he did everything legit (until proven differently). I have absolutely no right to punish anyone for clean gameplay, even indeed he/them made some funny business.

Back in the time, we had a clan on Dragon who did same just to grab anakim and its scrolls.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

cantau

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 04, 2014, 08:39:42 PM
I dont have to check anything , because who ever did it he did everything legit (until proven differently). I have absolutely no right to punish anyone for clean gameplay, even indeed he/them made some funny business.

Back in the time, we had a clan on Dragon who did same just to grab anakim and its scrolls.
This was clearly done by 1 person, why is Anakim still alive then? if this were did by a group of persons Anakim should died when 7s ended.
also these nicks but nvm always doing a good job.

Rayleigh

emmanuel4591

they opened multibox. That is not punnished?
You're in my genjutsu...

HugeTits

u forgot to lock the topic :]

Oo

My clan (long time ago) did the same thing on other servers. First time i see topic on forum where someone is crying about such a thing  ???

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

cantau

Quote from: Oo on August 04, 2014, 09:18:39 PM
My clan (long time ago) did the same thing on other servers. First time i see topic on forum where someone is crying about such a thing  ???

if this were did by 1 clan IT'S OK IT'S FAIR...

but check these nicks... it's obviously that was made by 1 person with boxes (when more than 1 box is forbiden), and it wasn't for market or something cus nobody is selling Gem A or Gem S. or made for kill Anakim cus it's still alive. That's my point

And Track says that he doesn't have to check anything... ROFL i bet he didnt check the nicks.

Rayleigh

Peorexo

LOL lock this topic too please, this guys are so bad xD
Few months ago Nik with party made similar thing (if its not the same chars) festivalxxx with numbers and they force dusk to win the same way, no1 cried back then, why? Becouse server was full of exci/fc and others who knew that something is going on and they didnt cry like a fckn kids like all ppl here.

According to this topic logic if i make party with friends all with nicks PvpGods1 up to 9, you will cry that one man is multiboxing full party?
IQ below DX level of x15. AND THAT is hard to achieve, congratz people, really :D

TFF

Stop crying stupid server u just pussys i have curse too, but this is a part of a game. There was 1 or 2 guys smarter that all those crying idiots .P.S. GG Guys keep annoying these allknow morons pls