Screenshot:

Video:
http://youtu.be/w-OvaGUFx6o

Names:
StevenPL
PugaOrc
BladeDancerBuff

Date: 11/08/2014 (dd/mm/yyyy)

I'm not looking for people to leave server, but we dont need this people anyway. BTW, I also have an SS from the owner of this chars, an archer from a good clan, fully S equipped, who was trading consumables to his bots maybe. But as I say, I mean no harm to players, just dont do this again pal and your main wont be reported.

Cheers

TFF

This is not my char or my clan but man u just liking ass thats all., What can they do ,spoil b rade omfg that gonna damage empty server

abusinG

Quote from: TFF on August 11, 2014, 10:50:19 PM
This is not my char or my clan but man u just liking ass thats all., What can they do ,spoil b rade omfg that gonna damage empty server

walker = ban ? and tribox = ban ?

so who cares's if he spoil B grade?

He broke the rules.

Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

DragonBook

8 hours has passed and he is still spoiling... Right now!
Strange thing is, he was Jailed and Unjailed short after, 5 hours ago... I dont know what to think.

Tek1la

you are very fuking stupid. why u wanna ban some1 that spoils SOP... imo this is better for server. i spent 3 nights trying to buy steel at 50k which is highly overpriced and didnt found sh1t, this kind of sh1t its good for server. and having ppl leave because they are punish for stuf like this is stupid. go fvck yourself

Peorexo

Quote from: Tek1la on August 12, 2014, 08:15:43 AM
you are very fuking stupid. why u wanna ban some1 that spoils SOP... imo this is better for server. i spent 3 nights trying to buy steel at 50k which is highly overpriced and didnt found sh1t, this kind of sh1t its good for server. and having ppl leave because they are punish for stuf like this is stupid. go fvck yourself
Your dumb. Why we should allow some dumb idiot to spoil on bot and getting profits while sleeping or doing sh1t? If you encourage botting then everybody will set walkers get max level and farm for stuff while being afk, really cool...
This guys from screens should be banned with items deleted, simple as that.
Everything is easy to get, instead of trying to buy items you can make spoil and get it lul such hard work.

Rufus

Quote from: Peorexo on August 12, 2014, 09:36:08 AM
Your dumb. Why we should allow some dumb idiot to spoil on bot and getting profits while sleeping or doing sh1t? If you encourage botting then everybody will set walkers get max level and farm for stuff while being afk, really cool...
This guys from screens should be banned with items deleted, simple as that.
Everything is easy to get, instead of trying to buy items you can make spoil and get it lul such hard work.

Beer for that guy, on my cost!
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

UnknownGuy

My friend, I don't know how long have you been playing on this server, but I'm on it practically from the beginning, and one thing I can tell you with 100% certainty is that 90% of active players of this server uses 3rd person program or have used in past, and 97% have already done more than dual box more than once, because if we go by your point of view and follow the rules to the letter, u had 10 players on this server, because you had to banish players such as FlyWhitMe, Kabally, LoveResolution, Pasha, etc. ..because all these that I mentioned and I know, and that's just be pointless mention more names because I've proved my point, one way or another have used 3rd person program, dualbox++, or exploied weaknesses from game to get epic stuff  ... not worth continuing with this Pathetic conversation because probably the tallum that dwarf who took the picks was craft with mats of someone bot!

PEACE!