Scammed - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Scammed

Started by NBD, August 29, 2014, 12:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 29, 2014, 01:30:38 AM
So my intel tells me that kabally gave account to fazer and then to NBD or something like that, im not going into details but account is scammed because it was >SHARED<. I dont care who did what to who, but this aint DNs fault. What make things even harder , is that items are dropped. Players legitimately picked them up and i have NO RIGHT to take it from them.And no i wont duplicate items.

To prove that im always helpful and assistive, ill just mention that in this very same clan i helped 24h ago by banning Patrick who scammed items. GM Eva have return items to the owner.

Once again dont share accounts, dont trust no1 since sooner or later players become greedy or wants to harm others.

Let this be warning to others.

I didnt share account with anyone neither puff,im not lieing,i know its hard to believe,thank you for support,i hope something can be done

I asked tons of times for email change and this option if was available those kind of things would stop happening.

I know its hard to believe but its the true,inside were over 250 coins in items =/

It is my end.

Thank you for the support

PS:The best way to scam someone is droping items in floor,believe it or not i swear for my health i didnt give account to anyone ,to ANYONE,it happen we dont know why,but it did.

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

cantau

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 29, 2014, 12:38:18 AM
So he is new houdini and guessed all his accounts? I see even Portugal logs on his accounts. I must notice 1 thing, your clan recently getting scammed daily...
They getting scammed maybe cus trying to install Walker?, well who knows, but the facts says that ABF(Syndi player) was banned cus of walker, Robertao (Kabally's friend? / SF ally) got banned cus of walker, i'm just saying.

I saw Fukacka today at giran. so he was dropping the items

PS: Sorry for your lost

Rayleigh

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kabally on August 29, 2014, 01:43:22 AM
I didnt share account with anyone neither puff,im not lieing,i know its hard to believe,thank you for support,i hope something can be done

I asked tons of times for email change and this option if was available those kind of things would stop happening.

I know its hard to believe but its the true,inside were over 250 coins in items =/

It is my end.

Thank you for the support

PS:The best way to scam someone is droping items in floor,believe it or not i swear for my health i didnt give account to anyone ,to ANYONE,it happen we dont know why,but it did.
Email change is available since a while for everyone.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,284337.0.html

I already banned the scammer, however items in this case cant be retrived. Simply becase they are dropped and players took them legitly. And i cant summon new items because we are injecting summomed stuff on the market which is absolutley unaccepted.
Other reason why i cant do it , is because of others. Imagine i give the items back , i guess after that everyone could joke around and drop items knowing i will summon it back because of this case. Sorry but i dont need pandoras box effect.

You have a strong clan and enough in stash to give back items to the owner in no time.

And about account sharing, either he shared or some of you guys used 3rd party software. I warned players globally about this, like milion times.

Im sorry about items loss, but im sure u guys can give it back in no time.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 29, 2014, 01:30:38 AM
So my intel tells me that kabally gave account to fazer and then to NBD or something like that, im not going into details but account is scammed because it was >SHARED<. I dont care who did what to who, but this aint DNs fault. What make things even harder , is that items are dropped. Players legitimately picked them up and i have NO RIGHT to take it from them.And no i wont duplicate items.

To prove that im always helpful and assistive, ill just mention that in this very same clan i helped 24h ago by banning Patrick who scammed items. GM Eva have return items to the owner.

Once again dont share accounts, dont trust no1 since sooner or later players become greedy or wants to harm others.

Let this be warning to others.

"Players legitimately picked them up and i have NO RIGHT to take it from them"

Its exactly the same thing as in real life,someone steal a bank and drop the money on the floor and you know who are the people who picked up the money identify them and just leave 1 bilion dollars on the "hood" for free.

Or its the same,someone enter in my home,throw my pc or any kind of my objects in my home send it from WINDOW and police know who picked it,and dont take it back.

I know people picked it from the floor,but this are 2 good examples that you should read and might think bro,im not here trying to scam anyone,im here just trying to get the 300 coins in items witch ive lost,with a good example and argument ,consider what ive said,cuz if those items would desapiar from this people account they would have to understand what happen,and if nothing is done against this kind of hack,they will keep doing it cuz they know gm cant do anything,so they can even log and drop to the friends for example.

Thank you
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

cantau

Quote from: Kabally on August 29, 2014, 03:17:42 AM
"Players legitimately picked them up and i have NO RIGHT to take it from them"

Its exactly the same thing as in real life,someone steal a bank and drop the money on the floor and you know who are the people who picked up the money identify them and just leave 1 bilion dollars on the "hood" for free.

Or its the same,someone enter in my home,throw my pc or any kind of my objects in my home send it from WINDOW and police know who picked it,and dont take it back.

I know people picked it from the floor,but this are 2 good examples that you should read and might think bro,im not here trying to scam anyone,im here just trying to get the 300 coins in items witch ive lost,with a good example and argument ,consider what ive said,cuz if those items would desapiar from this people account they would have to understand what happen,and if nothing is done against this kind of hack,they will keep doing it cuz they know gm cant do anything,so they can even log and drop to the friends for example.

Thank you

You are comparing Real life with a game.

Being "hacked" it's your fault, example: if you share your account to your friend and he tried to install walker with infected files your account will be in risk.

If you don't use any type of third programs for l2 or you don't share your account, you will never be "hacked" because i don't believe that in this server exist ppl that can "hack" you or server's DB.

Rayleigh

Netoo

"Simply becase they are dropped and players took them legitly"

Sorry, but when someone kill a raid boss or a Pk and drop some itens, the player took them legitly. I dont blame the people for picked up the itens, if it was with me i will probably do the same, but they have no rights on the itens and cant neither blame for it desapears. but if the response for this be delayed, they will sell it for another people(that dont have anithing with this).

I realy dont understand Tracks point at all

OONunoSilvaOO

We understand your point track, but sometimes you have to see whats the right thing to do in this circunstances (the scamer just wanted to ruin the game for this guy) and he did it since my clan mate wants to leave the server because of this incident.

Also if i had pick up any of the listed items i would give them back to its owner watever clan it was or the problems i had with them... dont forget guys the litle amount of money you win with the stuff you pick was the work of months for a player.

PS: Our clan wants the enemies to stay as much as you track.
Tarantula:
OOONunoSilvaOOO - pw/sws - hero (rip)

Dragon:
OONunoSilvaOO - pp/he - hero (rip)
OONun0SilvaOO - gl/pp - hero (rip)
DawnElememtal - th/pl (rip)

Valkyria:
OONunoSilvaOO - gl - 1st glad hero (rip)

chupon

Track please

We play many hours and day to make a good items and in 1 hour all dissapear?

please investigate the case

many thanks

is very hard lost everything

Mordyn

This is lame. Give his items back yo!
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Tek1la

Quote from: cantau on August 29, 2014, 02:20:14 AM
They getting scammed maybe cus trying to install Walker?, well who knows, but the facts says that ABF(Syndi player) was banned cus of walker, Robertao (Kabally's friend? / SF ally) got banned cus of walker, i'm just saying.

I saw Fukacka today at giran. so he was dropping the items

PS: Sorry for your lost

fvck you motherfvcker

Slird

QuotePlayers legitimately picked them up and i have NO RIGHT to take it from them

Players who picked item aren't on fault but they can't make a profit with a fraud.

littlesaint

Wdf delet items from players who pick it up and give back to Owner,they are not the owners of items.

Best by DarkSaint