Web Analytics
this transfare filters dont work people again transfare - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

this transfare filters dont work people again transfare

Started by djvancho, August 30, 2014, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

remove this oly filters it's sux no need people to leave clan to make transfare for oly
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

djvancho

if you can make at oly all skills to reuse after match or when enter in oly to people dont w8 10 min or more for skils reuse will be more fun for all
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

OONunoSilvaOO

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 01, 2014, 04:25:24 PM
Why its unfair ?This is how IL is ,and thats why glad is strong on oly coz he is strong on 1v1 fights .there is nothing unfair lol.
I can say same about mass pvp too =)?Make archers vs archers and mages vs mages coz archers vs mages is unfair?Lol.
Dont you think heroes should be the best on their respective classes?
Im just saying there should be a class based divided by tanks / assassins & archers / mages depending on what class you decide to register for those who would like to fight agaisnt similar classes.
This would give to some classes the opportunity to actualy have a fair fight and increase the number of registrations (since everyone would like to fight agaisnt those of the same class) to settle whos the best player.

Normal registration should be kept the way it is but some filters should be applied, for example decrease the number of points lost agaisnt same character.

Example 1:  1 fight won (reward 30% of losers points), 2 fight won (+15%), 3 fight won (+10%).

Example 2:  1 fight won (+30%), 2 fight won (+15%), 3 fight lost (-15%), 4 fight lost (-30%),
                      5 fight lost  (-15%), 6 fight lost (-10%) .

This should decrease the number of points lost in transfers and make it way harder to do.
Tarantula:
OOONunoSilvaOOO - pw/sws - hero (rip)

Dragon:
OONunoSilvaOO - pp/he - hero (rip)
OONun0SilvaOO - gl/pp - hero (rip)
DawnElememtal - th/pl (rip)

Valkyria:
OONunoSilvaOO - gl - 1st glad hero (rip)

UngO

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 01, 2014, 08:09:37 PM
No its not big at all,its normal.Same was on dragon .Standard cd on mana burn no matter what cast speed,renewal etc. If u make it too short its op ,its simple.Deal with it.
U made b5 pp gl for oly ,and he is so bad ,he dodges me all the time :D
EE with earth nuke is same like hydro blast for example .On pp u have 2 ressists for each
Elemental protection + antharas for earth ,and ressist water and elemental prot for hydro
Same goes for dark atk u got unholy + tezza
For sacred atk u got only holy ressist but still same sh1t u ll hit 150 dmg max so im just telling u ee sws will never pwn a geared pp gl ,u will lose on dmg , no time to make him 25k+ dmg with 150 100 nuke augu ;)
So better use the brain a lil bit more and find some strategy.
so why it needed nerf then on mana burn tell me? oO when u say glad pp is op why they nerfed sws/ee then when thae char is like that normaly...on nightmare x30 we never had nerfs on mana burn and all was ok with it there was normal heroes who won oly without transfer...problem is somewhere else here
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

OONunoSilvaOO

Thats just my opinion bro, but making a dager fight a tank  its like watching a 3rd league team playing agaisnt a first one, it should be playing agaisnt the teams on his rank.
Tarantula:
OOONunoSilvaOOO - pw/sws - hero (rip)

Dragon:
OONunoSilvaOO - pp/he - hero (rip)
OONun0SilvaOO - gl/pp - hero (rip)
DawnElememtal - th/pl (rip)

Valkyria:
OONunoSilvaOO - gl - 1st glad hero (rip)

Kybel

Mana burn to normal reuse ...depended on casting speed and reuse skills .. and oly will be more better or delete foking tattoo ... ;))

Its sux when 2 glads farms 250+ pts and then share to others chars from clan ... here is problem ... if will be other chars wining there will be no points to one playr but to all ...

sry for english ...

(but this mana burn reuse 30s at fighters and mage its lol )-fighters never can have the same reuse of magic skill like mage ... its not normal L2 then ....

Braskah

Well , about class based vs class based is a good idea and bad idea in same time..
They tryed it in past on VLK and on Dragon , it was a big fail , because all ppl was making crazy transfert. Make bot of same class + nobless , and kill yourself.. or friends.

+1 about skill reused when you enter in oly. Cause some class's have to wait like 10,20min... Its boring hehe.

+1 for acumen to mage's. Figther get haste+ww , mage get ww only , little unfair.
Ofc sps/ee will take a lot of advantage on it , but be realist , a sps/ee don't really need acu to win.
sps/ee is one of best class since years..

About glad/pp. You are all saying that it's the best class of oly , It's a faking good class yeah , but not THE BEST , watch some movie from official interlude oly. Glad can loose against everyone  depend of gameplay , stuff etc. But here with substack ,  PP give so much advantage to glad that they become almost invicible. But there is always some way to win.

And for mana burn , I don't know what to say.. I was playing se/ps on x15 , taking all mana of my oppenent in like 30s , it was... I don't want same thing here. And on x15 we never get mp in oly..
But since we have tatoo mp in oly.. It change a lot of things. Even me , w/o mana tatoo , i should loose against a lot of class , and maybe win some class's that I don't win now.
So to fix it , to be fair I guess , we have to make tatoo mp no usable in oly , or make mana burn a little better ( not to much ^^). I m telling the truth , because if you change that , i will certainly loose a lot of match in oly xD.

See ya.
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero

=^TrackZero^=

Some changes that will most likely be done regarding oly:

- weekly based oly
- anti feed algorithm (excluding clans/ally filter)
- reuse of skills
- additional buffs for mages as well
- elpies on the spawn

For now , i will avoid touched any class/skills or so called "nerfs", because we all know i am very against it and in the end it is Pandora box.

Those changes, along with other ones (mentioned in all previous topics) will happen in following days, since we are finishing their development and working on new things.

The winter is coming....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

rapinski

Could you explain a little more the weekly based oly thing? I still dont understand if you mean that there will be a different hero per week or that olympiad fights will take place only 1 day per week or something else.
Disturbed Sk/PS---->Retired
ikki PP/Th----> Retired
Kindleoric Pal/Des--> Retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: rapinski on September 02, 2014, 05:21:07 PM
Could you explain a little more the weekly based oly thing? I still dont understand if you mean that there will be a different hero per week or that olympiad fights will take place only 1 day per week or something else.
Most likely this. We are working on few things for the moment, once its done, youll have all the data.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 02, 2014, 08:59:58 PM
Let oly as it is now ,its ok.Just add acumen to mages and reuse skills when u enter arena.Weekly base class sux,ppl will feed more.And not landing on same ip/clan/ally its already good for anti feed.I dont get why ppl cry about feed lol,make pp gl and feed too than if its so easy as they are saying it is .Its not like ur exploiting or using a hack to feed .lol.Just envious retards.
Current setup of oly, requiers wannabe heroes to log just 5-7 days before end of the month. Lame and unacceptable. I dont like either that players leave clan/ally to gain points, therefor ill undo that filter.

If we can do it, im very looking forward for weekly based oly.