Web Analytics
I need your advise/suggestion

News:

Main Menu

I need your advise/suggestion

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Dear players , i need your advise and suggestion for few things.

Apart upcoming changes , already mentioned , there are few ones that will be applied next week as well.

- Bonuses for new clans
- New players starting kit
- Challenges in game , rewarded nicely
- Instanced pvp dungeons (under development, after done, there will be open beta so everyone can try them out so we can adjust them and fix eventual exploits)

However , i need suggestion toward something else:

- Shell we add all SB in shops? If yes can someone be so kind and tell me which ones are missing?
- Which recipes of armors/weapons are pain in the ass to farm, regarding chance to be dropped/spoiled?
- I am building area custom made in game, that will have special mobs for extremely nice drop/spoil. Whole are will be pvp zone, of course.
However, i need to know what do you think it will motivate players to go there? Which things you suggest i should place there on drop/spoil?
Please be rational on suggesting, because my intention is not to brake the market , but in fact to make constant pvp actions.

Thank you, and keep this topic out of spam.

*Other suggestions are welcome.
**Players/managers who can bring new blood , or have suggestion toward it, feel free to PM. I am willing to reward/help you (but remember no funky business here, since i will be doing checks of course)

PS Vote please.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

- Shell we add all SB in shops? If yes can someone be so kind and tell me which ones are missing?
- Which recipes of armors/weapons are pain in the ass to farm, regarding chance to be dropped/spoiled?
- I am building area custom made in game, that will have special mobs for extremely nice drop/spoil. Whole are will be pvp zone, of course.

1) Imo adding sb will not be gamebreaking and will actually helps out starting here (excluding dino SB, the 3rd+class should be only drop)
2) A-grade gloves for sure , maybe s-grade armor parts cos they need lv5 ally but thats not so big deal i think for top-class stuff
3) Would be cool if this mobs would have reflect (gtfo ty/de dualbox farming) and be enough strong to have be taken down by full parties. (some balanced pdef/mdef stats so both mage and fighter parties can do well there). And i think if this zone would be available only like 2hours a day like GoE, could be great.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on September 07, 2014, 11:17:56 AM
1) Imo adding sb will not be gamebreaking and will actually helps out starting here (excluding dino SB, the 3rd+class should be only drop)
2) A-grade gloves for sure , maybe s-grade armor parts cos they need lv5 ally but thats not so big deal i think for top-class stuff
3) Would be cool if this mobs would have reflect (gtfo ty/de dualbox farming) and be enough strong to have be taken down by full parties. (some balanced pdef/mdef stats so both mage and fighter parties can do well there). And i think if this zone would be available only like 2hours a day like GoE, could be great.
1) -thats what i was thinking
2) -added some in Madonna event npc (* Link. )

3) -my intention is to make 2 zones . One will be opened on time schedule (with supreme drop/spoil) and ofc harder mobs , and 2nd zone , 24/7 open (also good drop/spoil) a bit less hard mobs but still hard enough;
But i need suggestion what kind drop/spoil can attract people, but yet not to destroy the economy nor to make prices worth 1 adena?

Thank you Revel and others for positive suggestions

OsirisDl

However, i need to know what do you think it will motivate players to go there? Which things you suggest i should place there on drop/spoil?

All rec that is only dropped are hard to get, like a grade gloves, demon dagger list would be big XD

YEah this is a very cool ideal, Maybe have in place you need to be a full party to enter into this place if not full party can't go.
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: OsirisDl on September 07, 2014, 12:58:45 PM

All rec that is only dropped are hard to get, like a grade gloves, demon dagger list would be big XD

YEah this is a very cool ideal, Maybe have in place you need to be a full party to enter into this place if not full party can't go.

Yes indeed, 1 full pt should be minimal requirement.

Painkiler

A grade weapon parts/recipes from Dino quest(regardless of event reward)
All a grade armor recipes obtained from drop, eventually quest ones like mj light armor etc.
B grade stuff like avadon parts, doom/bw recipes etc.

Furesy

Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

felo41

The server itself and the ideas behind it are great , but still can get better/more interesting.

You can add some more competetive world bosses (like let's say a signature tatantula look alike something to add the server a unique character) , higher grade shadow items with a diffrent limitation for newcommers (last time i've played tara B were max), higher variety of buff for newcommers . Diffrent effects to orfen/core jewelery & higher lvl's to make people fight for them.

Some custom quests (mby for the "tarantula bos") with some cool description (mby make an event with ideas for it).

Generally adding more content(prehaps consumable) to create any sort of action & things to compete for so they don't have to wait from one epic spawn to another.
Things that force player initiative. Think out of the box and look at other mmo's aswell.

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM
Dear players , i need your advise and suggestion for few things.

Apart upcoming changes , already mentioned , there are few ones that will be applied next week as well.

- Bonuses for new clans
- New players starting kit
- Challenges in game , rewarded nicely
- Instanced pvp dungeons (under development, after done, there will be open beta so everyone can try them out so we can adjust them and fix eventual exploits)

However , i need suggestion toward something else:

Please be rational on suggesting, because my intention is not to brake the market , but in fact to make constant pvp actions.

Thank you, and keep this topic out of spam.

*Other suggestions are welcome.
**Players/managers who can bring new blood , or have suggestion toward it, feel free to PM. I am willing to reward/help you (but remember no funky business here, since i will be doing checks of course)

PS Vote please.

Yes add them Track untill lvl 76 they pain in the ass they should been added since begin it will not affect nothing.It will just make ppl more happy.
Remember when server start in 1st month for some pp books in frozen labyrinth wasted more than 10+++h for 3 books the rate is 0.0000001 %.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: felo41 on September 07, 2014, 04:17:29 PM
The server itself and the ideas behind it are great , but still can get better/more interesting.

You can add some more competetive world bosses (like let's say a signature tatantula look alike something to add the server a unique character) , higher grade shadow items with a diffrent limitation for newcommers (last time i've played tara B were max), higher variety of buff for newcommers . Diffrent effects to orfen/core jewelery & higher lvl's to make people fight for them.

Some custom quests (mby for the "tarantula bos") with some cool description (mby make an event with ideas for it).

Generally adding more content(prehaps consumable) to create any sort of action & things to compete for so they don't have to wait from one epic spawn to another.
Things that force player initiative. Think out of the box and look at other mmo's aswell.
Hey Felo, thank you for suggestions. Now let me answer to them.

- I am developing new models of bosses , im rebuilding mesges/static meshes from some unreal engine 1-3 games. May be, i will create something really nice soon. Im experimenting/testing once im happy with the result, i will upload new mobs/raids. Defo, it will be some BIG tarantula, which was the plan from start (but simply didnt had time for it). In addition to that, this new bosses will be part of the event control the town.

- I already said in some of the previous posts, i am planning to make packages for newcomers up to S grade (shadow). That will be done next week hopefully.

- You didnt log recently, we already have NEW buffer npc for newcomers.

- Well mana potions will be back, herbs will be implemented on special zones that will requier some party activity of high levels. Defo we wont put them on lvl 15 walker zones.

And about thinking out of the box, believe me we are developing something great in that direction. And development is going great, actually i cant wait to reveal it ;)

Thank you for suggestions and if you recall something else, please throw it here. Im more then happy to make it. And once you are bored from Pirate attacks, pay a visit to Tara, recently there is more and more pvp on daily basis.

Painkiler

Some weekly events like happy hour for whole day with x2 xp/sp, or random mob x6-7hp of 40-60lvls spawning with nice drop(event coins, C,B enchants - very rare blessed -, rare full item C/B armor or very rare weapon drop)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Painkiler on September 07, 2014, 09:50:52 PM
Some weekly events like happy hour for whole day with x2 xp/sp, or random mob x6-7hp of 40-60lvls spawning with nice drop(event coins, C,B enchants - very rare blessed -, rare full item C/B armor or very rare weapon drop)
We have daily events, for all levels available...Lets not make this server to be Event server please. I do believe we have plenty of events and great rewards as well. I even reward kindly just for nice pics/video for whole month as well.

Happy hour idea is good ! Ill see what i can do about it.