Web Analytics
Olympiad -.-

News:

Main Menu

Olympiad -.-

Started by TheAlbanian, September 13, 2014, 09:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAlbanian

Dear Users! This Olympiad System ( 3 hours!) is destroying the game play at evenings.... >For 3 hours, there is no activity outside OLY and that nervs really!
What sense does it have to give ppl possibility to feed each other for 3 hours, so its nvm not fair system to get hero or get points ... its all about getting fed...
I am really pissed off since many weeks now cause of this shit, because  for this 3 hours, there happens nothing .. only that  Olympiad...

and for what ?   for Glow on mostly feeded Characters... really do you want this?

IMprove it and maybe lets try to find a solution how to get a OLY that suits for most classes and who depends on SKILL and not who get feeded BEST !

I also would suggest to make OLY max 1 hour per day cause it would refresh evenings the pvps/ rb pvps etc. 

IF this continue like this each day for 3  BEST HOURS IN DAY  to see empty places cause of OLY .. i will consider leaving cause it gets boring over the time like this....

maybe give some ideas for OLY

i am not the only one who's against 3 hours oly, i think there is enough ppl who would like to change it

ps: i am not crying about OLY IS UNFAIR _/ I CANT WIN..... so and so i  (nearly) never participate  cause its 90% about who gets best feed --> Hero .... but its cause i see SERVER DOWN for these 3 hours---- every DAY ..

ty .. hope for any solution

Kabally

Completly agree with Cigan,and even more.

After site of raidbosses down witch was an experience,there isnt pvp anymore except in epics.

Boring,being honest not flaming,trying to be helpfull.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Dang3r

Just now it became boring? :D
Shadow x10
Dang3r He/Pp/Sps 78/78/75 Noblese
LastGoddes  OL/Ty 78/76
Tarantula
Dang3r He/Pp/De/Drop Pickup

Pm for Epic boss drop pick up!

.:Hax Lord:.

Kabally

Quote from: Dang3r on September 13, 2014, 10:46:04 PM
Just now it became boring? :D

Dude ur stupid and how many times i have to make u u stfu?Im tired dang3r,it wasnt boring,but since rb site is down and stuff we not getting pvp at all,check 2 screens of last baium and stfu.

http://postimg.org/gallery/1ff86o8a/d89384e0/

This was last fight in tezza and 2 baiums ago.

Stop with ur hater posts,same u do with me in facebook cuz u upset,if u upset with ur life kill urself,dont come in forum say bullshits pice of sh1t,and if u have a prob come teamspeak we discuss 1 by 1 idiot.
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Morel

Quote from: TheAlbanian on September 13, 2014, 09:52:35 PM
I also would suggest to make OLY max 1 hour per day cause it would refresh evenings the pvps/ rb pvps etc. 

That. 1h or 2h max.
Morela - True hero of common people

Braskah

I get your point guys , I really do.
But what you do for ppl like me who love  olympiad?
Not for glow , not for nobless gate pass , just because I love 1v1 oly style.

And you can't say that I m a transfered heroe.
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero

UngO

Quote from: Braskah on September 14, 2014, 02:12:37 AM
I get your point guys , I really do.
But what you do for ppl like me who love  olympiad?
Not for glow , not for nobless gate pass , just because I love 1v1 oly style.

And you can't say that I m a transfered heroe.
i strongly suggest Tekken for you...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kybel

anyway pvp = kill enemy when u see hhim pve ... som mby add new armor/weapon ? XD

if u want pvp u must find enemy in exp locations anyway mby its no more to farm on Dn server ? XD so no enemy in pve arenas ... xP

Morel

Quote from: Kybel on September 14, 2014, 08:08:04 AM
if u want pvp u must find enemy in exp locations anyway mby its no more to farm on Dn server ? XD so no enemy in pve arenas ... xP

That too. Everyone got s grade +6 and some nice augu in weapon, there is nothing more to farm for them. 80% of time there is none even in fog.
Imo upgrade to next chronicle. New items to farm = ppl outside town farming = opportunity to pvp
Morela - True hero of common people

UngO

Quote from: Morel on September 14, 2014, 11:53:21 AM
That too. Everyone got s grade +6 and some nice augu in weapon, there is nothing more to farm for them. 80% of time there is none even in fog.
Imo upgrade to next chronicle. New items to farm = ppl outside town farming = opportunity to pvp
bullshit, the point that 90% joined this chronicle its cuz its interlude if this go hellbound with shitty atribute system we r insta leaving server...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kabally

Quote from: UngO on September 14, 2014, 12:27:23 PM
bullshit, the point that 90% joined this chronicle its cuz its interlude if this go hellbound with shitty atribute system we r insta leaving server...
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die