Web Analytics
Not even trying to be a GM

News:

Main Menu

Not even trying to be a GM

Started by 2fast4you, September 14, 2014, 10:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4you

Why the freak some miserable prick named ^Artur^, who dont even try to be a GM is jailing ppl ?
He dont give any support couse he dont even know on what server he plays. He only do some stupid quiz and when asked simple questions about server he is ignoring ppl. Last night he announced to pm him with any questions and when asked about oly he turned to a freaking silent stone... not even replyed once but he started to do some stupid freaking quiz. So when I gave him advice to suck a dk in hero chat he jailed me. WTF is this ? This is what you call support ? This is a freaking mistake and now im jailed for 24h i last day of olympiad ? You got to be kidding me. If I wont get to oly and loose hero couse of this prick who dont even try to be helpfull here IT MEANS THAT THIS SERVER IS NOTHING BUT A freakING JOKE AND ILL LEAVE IT 100%

PS.

Would be nice if you Track reply for msg that ive send to you... now i have to speak about it on forum....

Gumi

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 14, 2014, 10:17:04 AM
So when I gave him advice to suck a dk in hero chat he jailed me. WTF is this ?

Maybe it is just me, but you could work a bit more on giving a good advices. My advice to you - more polite advices from you. :D
EvilSpirits /Alpha/

Artur

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 14, 2014, 10:17:04 AM
Why the freak some miserable prick named ^Artur^, who dont even try to be a GM is jailing ppl ?
He dont give any support couse he dont even know on what server he plays. He only do some stupid quiz and when asked simple questions about server he is ignoring ppl. Last night he announced to pm him with any questions and when asked about oly he turned to a freaking silent stone... not even replyed once but he started to do some stupid freaking quiz. So when I gave him advice to suck a dk in hero chat he jailed me. WTF is this ? This is what you call support ? This is a freaking mistake and now im jailed for 24h i last day of olympiad ? You got to be kidding me. If I wont get to oly and loose hero couse of this prick who dont even try to be helpfull here IT MEANS THAT THIS SERVER IS NOTHING BUT A freakING JOKE AND ILL LEAVE IT 100%

PS.

Would be nice if you Track reply for msg that ive send to you... now i have to speak about it on forum....

3.1   Hero shout will be used only for normal conversation ( on ENGLISH language only!!!) , insults toward staff , insults , spam/flood , or any other insults toward others will be sanctioned. (Punishment: chat ban ,up to 100h ban)
3.6   Always use common sense. A GM or Supervisor can anytime judge you even with rules that aren't listed.
3.7   Respect other players, Administration and GMs.

So after breaking enought points of ingame rules i decided to jail you for 24h. I think its fair. You will propably miss oportunity to become hero, but i hope this lesson will learn you something.
About this "freaking quiz" you mentioned, it was announced 8h before it happened and i cant answer other questions while doing scheduled daily event.

2fast4you

So if the quiz was announced 8 hrs before... it means that you dont have to be GM and you can ignore evrything about server except quiz ? Great job dumbass. You are best NOTGM eu !!!

3.7 RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS - it seem that this rule isnt for GMs couse you wasnt giving a freak about our questions and couldnt even write 1 word in reply. This is how you respect other players ? Loughing Out Loud !!!

Artur

ok, i think issue is solved, have a good day :)