QQ

News:

Main Menu

QQ

Started by zalewrasta, September 16, 2014, 10:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zalewrasta

Hi everyone,
I do not expect that any1 knows me, I just call myself just random players w/o "big", "pro" clan but  I have been playing DN since c4.
I would like to raise a few issues.
1)Any1 noticed that server gonna die in the nearest future? There aren't farm clans, helpful heroes and even 1v1 by random ppl on bs or varka (just syndi,exci etc...). With all due respect to every1 but newbie cannot get any help from U, even freakin hero shout.
2)It isnt Old Dragon or NM, real L2 was dying when H5 started. I know that U try, U have made new interlude server but it impossible for tara to be like old DN.
3)Can any1 point me, which class dominates server? Ofc Archers (freakin 75%) some of them are mages (why tanks get nerfed deflect arrow?) and little bit of orcs, just for farm (and stfu glads only for oly).
There isn't fun, diverse pvp on random classes...
4)Probably gonna leave this server like all FW and other random players.

Ok, for now thats all, preparing to rubbish.

Peace
Dragon since c4

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: zalewrasta on September 16, 2014, 10:34:28 AM
Hi everyone,
I do not expect that any1 knows me, I just call myself just random players w/o "big", "pro" clan but  I have been playing DN since c4.
1)Any1 noticed that server gonna die in the nearest future? There aren't farm clans, helpful heroes and even 1v1 by random ppl on bs or varka (just syndi,exci etc...). With all due respect to every1 but newbie cannot get any help from U, even freakin hero shout.
2)It isnt Old Dragon or NM, real L2 was dying when H5 started. I know that U try, U have made new interlude server but it impossible for tara to be like old DN.
3)Can any1 point me, which class dominates server? Ofc Archers (freakin 75%) some of them are mages (why tanks get nerfed deflect arrow?) and little bit of orcs, just for farm (and stfu glads only for oly).

Peace
Hello,

1) Well on this matter i can not help much, nowadays community went full retarded. Ive seen big clans on Tarantula disrespecting staff, disrespecting our work, unreasonable trash talking about server, blaming me for not existing corruption, blaming me for no action, and so on and so forth. Getting help from Heroes and generally from players is more related to their personality than server itself. So i cant have fix on that nor any suggestion, they are simply like that. " The true meaning of Hero".... Why you see only syndy and exci? Simply  because majority is blinded by greediness and opportunities of getting X item. No one wants to take responsibility and start his own clan to fight  them, even if they will be loosing in the beginning. But sooner or later they will realize that joining X or Y side only is a bad thing for servers balance. However , a newbie on server can easily exp and gear up, and still be competitive vs others , since everything depend on his own work.

2) Its not old Dragon nor NM, its better regarding balance and legit donation npc. Concept pay to win is abandoned on Tarantula. Also you cant compare l2 nowadays and l2 8 years ago.

3) Experience spent on DN for all these years thought me what comobos are OP and where it should be fixed. We fixed it before server has started, so you wont be seeing NERF X Y Z skill in order to find a balance. In fact , lately , i saw that mages are pwning archers. The only reason players tend to choose archers class, is because it requires absolutely 0 skills to play it (buff up f1-5), done. However, as i said many times, you cant expect 1 universal char to be TOP in every aspect of the game.
Which class dominates, thats too generic question and quite impossible to answer.

4) FW left because of the downtime, and because CL couldnt handle leading the clan anymore. Majority of FW players got rl things to do, some of them are getting married, some of them found work, and rest left because others left. And since CL cant lead, they left. Thats the real reason.
But well, if everyone thinks like you, then lets close server today and re-open servers each 3 months for "FRESH START", yet this concept seems to be a good thing. A typical l2 predator way of thinking.

And again i will repeat: We are constantly inventing, working and fixing new things, but if YOU the players trash talk about server, if your actions make your server to be dead, if you are thinking only about yourself, then my dear friends you will just see it 1 morning 9999 , since you gave a f0k to attract new players nor to bring back old ones. In fact, im shocked how the players who play here piss and shit on their home and yet demanding server to be more better and more populated. But ill struggle until i see there is point to do so...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trippledouble

The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

UngO

Hi everyone,

Peace
im helping anyone on this server just pm eXistenZ, till now i exped and helped get gear over 20 players which i dont even know and they arent my friends, server isnt only full of upnose hero  ppl who dont care for others dont put us in same bag..i never said no! to noone who asked me for help...if you wanna be part of farm clan and family like comunity pm eXistenZ ill invite you to our farm clan and help you with exp or some starting items. this is for everyone out there.
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Morel

You can get all expect epics in small clan. Like 5 active ppl and u can farm s grade.
About hero shouts/help: sometimes try pm twice not just once. Cuz ppl are afking/figting/doing sth important. Ofc there is cooldown on hero voice, so heros have to w8 a bit for nxt message.
About archers: we tested yesterday on FG - mages pt > archers pt. So no, archers arent "omg op class easy killing everyone". I hope there will be more frapses from pvp so ppl can see how funny it is and will join for some pew pew :>
Morela - True hero of common people

Easley

Quote from: Morel on September 16, 2014, 02:00:58 PM
You can get all expect epics in small clan. Like 5 active ppl and u can farm s grade.
About hero shouts/help: sometimes try pm twice not just once. Cuz ppl are afking/figting/doing sth important. Ofc there is cooldown on hero voice, so heros have to w8 a bit for nxt message.
About archers: we tested yesterday on FG - mages pt > archers pt. So no, archers arent "omg op class easy killing everyone". I hope there will be more frapses from pvp so ppl can see how funny it is and will join for some pew pew :>
I agree about the frapses, the big reason I came back again after my break from Lineage2 was because I found my old pvp videos on my YouTube channel and that made me want to log back in and do even more videos. I bet there's alot of good editors out there that can do a way better job than me, but even my crappy videos make me wanna play this game even more :)  Maybe should make Videoclips more public and easy to find on the forum or maybe even on the main page www.dragon-network.net just so everyone can see what they can expect if they join our server?
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

zalewrasta

Existenz, Ur Enclave clan Was for newbie last hope. I'd love to return Enclave again in 100%. (LooneyTunes here) ;)

if it were possible I'd made clan but do not have time as I had on old DN. Wedding next weekend + 8 month old son.

I spent many years on sps/sws(tara too) and sps/ee, so I know how to "use" mage, but when Use Ud + deflect arrow vs archers They raped my ass. It was really annoying :p

Admiral, love Ur movie, freakin pvp beast ;)

Dragon since c4

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: zalewrasta on September 16, 2014, 08:00:18 PM
Existenz, Ur Enclave clan Was for newbie last hope. I'd love to return Enclave again in 100%. (LooneyTunes here) ;)

if it were possible I'd made clan but do not have time as I had on old DN. Wedding next weekend + 8 month old son.

I spent many years on sps/sws(tara too) and sps/ee, so I know how to "use" mage, but when Use Ud + deflect arrow vs archers They raped my ass. It was really annoying :p

Admiral, love Ur movie, freakin pvp beast ;)
Your last 2 posts doesn't have any sense to each other, nor point.

zalewrasta

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 16, 2014, 08:05:54 PM
Your last 2 posts doesn't have any sense to each other, nor point.

oO btw, u told few post earlier bout gm work, still w8ing for my pm reply (wrote 3-4 days ago)

<3
Dragon since c4

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: zalewrasta on September 16, 2014, 08:19:14 PM
oO btw, u told few post earlier bout gm work, still w8ing for my pm reply (wrote 3-4 days ago)

<3
O_o, resend because i received nothing from you.

Kabally

Hi everyone,

Peace

B1tch please
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

zalewrasta

Quote from: Kabally on September 16, 2014, 08:37:45 PM
B1tch please

Uh... this topic is bout players like U, freakin ignorat, arrogant who has nothing to say except nonsense.
I know that you have everything in ur ass because of your limited thinking like  "I am the king"....

say something clever about it, maybe some useful opinion bout server?

uhhh... sorry impossible for U f1 pvper <3
Dragon since c4