Flaming - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Flaming

Started by enemy, September 17, 2014, 10:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 18, 2014, 01:03:31 PM
To chat ban someone, you have to be in game at the same time they are.
However those players wont care for chat ban since they are doing it for very long period of time.

We dont need player like this, actually rules are to be respected by any cost. I wont make any compromises on that, ever.

If players would leave because of this, then im affraid they fully support his attitutde and behaviour, which means they would do same . but quite frankly i doubt.

In the end , i havent do anything what any other admin that cares for his server wouldnt do. In fact i tolerated all this too long.
i never said u did :p well its pitty even tho laser acted like little kid with others he always helped me when i needed something, well will be best for him prolly to not play this game, its pitty he was good pvper
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Simao

Well I did a lot of trash talking on this forum in the past so I am not a saint at all but ... when some dk.head is threatening your family members it should be a border line under high voltage. True majority of what he wrote could only happen in his head but just to mention DVP history there are instances where shit is getting real.

Ps. If I were you Track I would seriously think about reporting him to right authorities - not to put him in court but in a mental institution - it does look like he needs it desperately.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Simao on September 18, 2014, 01:21:04 PM
Well I did a lot of trash talking on this forum in the past so I am not a saint at all but ... when some dk.head is threatening your family members it should be a border line under high voltage. True majority of what he wrote could only happen in his head but just to mention DVP history there are instances where shit is getting real.

Ps. If I were you Track I would seriously think about reporting him to right authorities - not to put him in jail but in a mental institution - it does look like he needs it desperately.
He is mainly banned for ig things (was temp banned for 3 days), but however he had been pushing his luck more and more after that even he got warned.

I hate to ban players, i really do, but we created rules for reason. Especially rules regarding chats that cant be blocked, not to mention HERO voice as it equals announce message...

I dont mind ppl flame me, it is fine. But everything has its own limits and borders.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Alex

Laserkiller was the best player on the server

R.I.P
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

knoxville0531

Finally most of us realized he was just a kid who has nothing else excpet this game and this atttitude just shows it what he did to gms and all to the players with that toxic language and keep repeating the same words all the time!Who else can say things like this cause of a game lol murdering family
etc ( btw i know why he hate so much serbians but i dont know to say anything about that here ) u did well track thats its nothing more to say here! .

UngO

Quote from: Alex on September 18, 2014, 02:09:27 PM

R.I.P
i said same but when some1 say in hero chat like he did and analok "we cant play without flaming" then you need to think of it, if this ppl are mentaly sane
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kabally

Quote from: Alex on September 18, 2014, 02:09:27 PM

R.I.P

No he wasnt,he was just a shit talker that never achived anything.

I took him,the players,the alliance,i gave him the alliance back,i took him the epics,the players and still i took from him the glory.

HE IS NOTHING,THEN A FLAMER SHIT TALKER,THAT DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO SHOW OFF.

Now hes banned perma ban as he deserve to be,he offended GM and told that would murder all family of GM.

Its not chat ban,its PERMA.Im banned too im the guy who got most ban in fact,but he abused after get ban.

He offended GM in forum and then full spamed in skype,so here it is what he deserves.

Peace

Laser,1 message,took you all epics,players,and all glory,dont  hate.

SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die