Pots(question) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Pots(question)

Started by Sharpeye, September 22, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 04, 2014, 12:35:59 PM
Higher exp rate? To allow casual players to be able to reach no lifers, since we dont have rune premium system boosts.
However i dont think rates are problem, they are still considered as low.

Rb spawn times? As you can see , epics are available on site. But other small raids are not. Why? To give chance to small clan players, else they will be just wiped from big ones.
Quest raids are available on site as well.

Olympiad is not mandatory for players, play it or dont play it.

SBs are nowadays demand of most of players.

There are other ways of making money, believe me.
who need tips how to become rich???
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

galun

Mana Potion / Patk Potion / Combat Haste / Unlimited Tatoo = will bring back lot of people on server, just saying !!!

Atm, planning to left back to Freya on Dragon.... or on official....
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

https://www.twitch.tv/genesis_quebec

UngO

Quote from: galun on October 09, 2014, 03:43:27 PM
Mana Potion / Patk Potion / Combat Haste / Unlimited Tatoo = will bring back lot of people on server, just saying !!!

+1111 i wish trackito will finaly listen and put this items back because i cant agree more on this!!!
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

I am recosidering MP, same goes for a bit longer tattoes on final stage as well as the remaining planned updates.

Rest of the things, no way.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kasperek90

Quote from: galun on October 09, 2014, 03:43:27 PM

yea need potion system ... i play in old server nightmare x30  gm uptade server on potions ehh and ppl com back and delete this crazy tatoos !!!

UltimateRazorX

yes old mana, tattos system its better than this new tedious system!!!

trippledouble

Fresh start with "normal" features pls :d
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

UngO

Quote from: trippledouble on October 13, 2014, 12:47:57 AM
fresh ur mom only poor noob without items could say this... lol
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kabally

Quote from: trippledouble on October 13, 2014, 12:47:57 AM

Naiz,DBR SON,i mean Dont Be Ridiculous.

Noone have asked to GM to wipe server,when Exci had most of boss jew.

Txill out as i said,ill let ur crew enter 1 time in any epic so you wont use excuse u start without gear vs full geared S grade homies.

Get them back,they are real pvp players,thats the only thing we miss sometimes u know.

We got lot of ppl,and today we saw in siege when ppl really wanna do pvp,there are a lot..Believe it or not,with old EXCI doing 3rd side,damn homie,this would rock.

Just come back,ive never lied to you in all those years,so if im saying it worth to come back,thats the real and true story <3 you

You old SS2 homie <3 ma wackoJacko
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

trippledouble

Quote from: Kabally on October 13, 2014, 11:17:26 AM
Naiz,DBR SON,i mean Dont Be Ridiculous.

Noone have asked to GM to wipe server,when Exci had most of boss jew.

Txill out as i said,ill let ur crew enter 1 time in any epic so you wont use excuse u start without gear vs full geared S grade homies.

Get them back,they are real pvp players,thats the only thing we miss sometimes u know.

We got lot of ppl,and today we saw in siege when ppl really wanna do pvp,there are a lot..Believe it or not,with old EXCI doing 3rd side,damn homie,this would rock.

Just come back,ive never lied to you in all those years,so if im saying it worth to come back,thats the real and true story <3 you

You old SS2 homie <3 ma wackoJacko

I was just kidding with this commeny. (i can't deny that it would be great to start all over again from the beginig)

About the rest.  Let me put it this way to not flame any1 etc.

I have about 30 or even more ppl willing to start playing l2 again on NEW server.  Maybe we'd manage to make 1 cp, which wanted to join back here, since we were considering this option after we've been talking with you on ts few days ago.

After we've seen this:

Quote from: UngO on October 12, 2014, 01:38:04 AM
since i rly get bored and there isnt much to do ppl dont wanna play normal, no pvp etc...so i enchant when i shouldnt
db+8 https://imageshack.com/i/idGuPpiVp
som+a+10 https://imageshack.com/i/exwIkhJyp
ill be back maybe if new ppl will come or our ppl find way how to stay together without kicking ppl all the time

It pretty much closed the "comeback" suject. I dont know this guy but im reading forum all the time and i've seen how even track was saying that he is a perfect example of a true player. Wjere are these ppl which said that this server os hard. That he sacrefised so much time and hardwork to get to the point where he is right now. So, my point of view is.  This guy joined after we left, since i've never heard of him before. Worked the shiy out of him and sudennly decided to leave. All i see here is theres rly nothing to do on this server, if such a commited players are leaving this server so fast. I've seen this guy trying to help new players, making something to bring the server alive.  Seems like it didn't work out.

The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Kabally

Quote from: trippledouble on October 13, 2014, 12:55:43 PM
I was just kidding with this commeny. (i can't deny that it would be great to start all over again from the beginig)

I have about 30 or even more ppl willing to start playing l2 again on NEW server.  Maybe we'd manage to make 1 cp, which wanted to join back here, since we were considering this option after we've been talking with you on ts few days ago.

After we've seen this:

It pretty much closed the "comeback" suject. I dont know this guy but im reading forum all the time and i've seen how even track was saying that he is a perfect example of a true player. Wjere are these ppl which said that this server os hard. That he sacrefised so much time and hardwork to get to the point where he is right now. So, my point of view is.  This guy joined after we left, since i've never heard of him before. Worked the shiy out of him and sudennly decided to leave. All i see here is theres rly nothing to do on this server, if such a commited players are leaving this server so fast. I've seen this guy trying to help new players, making something to bring the server alive.  Seems like it didn't work out.

This guy is a special person,that made good job in server,and is disapointed a bit,since Fuking retarded Analok broke his clan and alliance,just cuz himself(Analok) wanted to quit,in fact ive lost Baium yesterday vs enemies so,believe it or not,it worth to come.

Man there isnt so balances IL server with low rates as it is right now,get ur cp and come here,then isnide recruit ppl u can make 3RD STRONG SIDE.

Im tellin u WackoJacko
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Quote from: trippledouble on October 13, 2014, 12:55:43 PM

After we've seen this:

"It pretty much closed the "comeback" suject. I dont know this guy but im reading forum all the time and i've seen how even track was saying that he is a perfect example of a true player. Wjere are these ppl which said that this server os hard. That he sacrefised so much time and hardwork to get to the point where he is right now. So, my point of view is.  This guy joined after we left, since i've never heard of him before. Worked the shiy out of him and sudennly decided to leave. All i see here is theres rly nothing to do on this server, if such a commited players are leaving this server so fast. I've seen this guy trying to help new players, making something to bring the server alive.  Seems like it didn't work out."

3 weeks ago,everything was ok,when.

FC,EXCI,UNITY VS SINDY

I remmeber i was losing whole epics and they just got into some trouble and broke alliance with UNITY,and everything got fuked up again.

Now Casty aka leader of Unity,is remaking alliance with Exci members witch went inside regnar clan,so it will be the same in max 1 week,just with diferent clan names.

I wouldnt lie to you,but ok.

Dont create excuses,find solutions fuking soab
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die