Pots(question) - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Pots(question)

Started by Sharpeye, September 22, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Quote from: Peorexo on October 14, 2014, 11:51:19 PM
ppl were dumb, are, and will be... When i was still playing there was like a few ppl with +6 sets, and archers had already +++ bows, still in open combat mages were stronger. Everywhere excluding places with no ress available, mages > all. The problem now most of good mages already left and the trash whats spamming this forum can only QQ mode and create crytopics about op.

As a th/wl with proper buffs and like 2.5k mdef and mages still was pain in the ass, i didnt mind fighting archers who was critting me for 3-4k, it was ok, but againts mages? 0 mana in 10s and op cancel.

Pero even after I showed them pure fact about mages they still complain they want 1 shot everyone with mages / kill with 1 mage 1 pt or dunno what they have in mind.This topics appear every month it's like cancer topics from dnx15 spreading here.
Btw same happen on dnx15 remember they qq about severance archers / sg mages etc.Bcz they couldn't beat them.
Niki should come here and give them some lessons about playing mages haha.
Me,you and others old players from this network don't know how to play... ;D but they know to play, they pro when you kill them aaa to op / nerf / fix etc.
80% players of here are newbie lvl in pvp compared to godmode old clans / players from dnx15  ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 14, 2014, 11:57:53 PM
Dude I'm playing here on this network since c1, 10 years of l2 almost / official like 2 years. I didn't played on trash pvp / wannabe servers , so I know what I'm talking about.
And about the screens even after I show pure facts you still talk sh1t.
Yea in 2nd screen Antimage pr/ps with top gear/skills/epic/aug (aka LaserKiller) don't know how to proper buff that's why he got 12k++ dmg n/c lol really pathetic your theories.If that guy don't know how to buff than I'm the pope.

pr/ps+laserkiller.. i don't think i need to bother commenting.
Every1 can crit not buffed/bad buffed guy. The fact that you are even making screens of dmg you delt is hilarious itself to me.
Anyway, you have your opinion on this subject and i have a different one(not only me as far as i see). Every1 can have they're own opinion.
Looking on your screens only proves my point, since obviously you can't buff yourself properly eaither. You would get critted for the same dmg from some1 else lol.

I made my point. I'm not here to flame any1. Cheers.

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 12:01:55 AM
Niki should come here and give them some lessons about playing mages haha.

He was here, got trashed andleft sooner than any1 expected.

I must admit that on Dragon his mage party was a beast.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Morel

This topic is soooo amazing ;D

First of all : thanks for all my fans <333 join my fan club on facebook <3

Secund : LOOK AT THAT DMG !

NERF cats!!! It wasnt even on UD !
INCREASE SPS dmg, da fak how i can kill someone with 300 dmg ?!
and ofc NERF destroz ! They are green and ugly, they arent suppose to run around at all ;<

thx, bye
Morela - True hero of common people

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on October 15, 2014, 12:05:43 AM
pr/ps+laserkiller.. i don't think i need to bother commenting.
Every1 can crit not buffed/bad buffed guy. The fact that you are even making screens of dmg you delt is hilarious itself to me.
Anyway, you have your opinion on this subject and i have a different one(not only me as far as i see). Every1 can have they're own opinion.
Looking on your screens only proves my point, since obviously you can't buff yourself properly eaither. You would get critted for the same dmg from some1 else lol.

I made my point. I'm not here to flame any1. Cheers.

He was here, got trashed andleft sooner than any1 expected.

I must admit that on Dragon his mage party was a beast.

That's not even me on screens  ;D it's a mage from our clan I always played fighters dagger / archer and still playing.I rarely make screens and fraps 0.
I know laser for years believe I know how he is in head :D but atleast he knows to buff and play oly.
And about Niki i was talking about dragon times here he didn't had his crew to make something and did...won't say  ;D
was suprised to abou quitting so fast.
Quote from: Morel on October 15, 2014, 12:07:43 AM
This topic is soooo amazing ;D

First of all : thanks for all my fans <333 join my fan club on facebook <3

Secund : LOOK AT THAT DMG !

NERF cats!!! It wasnt even on UD !
INCREASE SPS dmg, da fak how i can kill someone with 300 dmg ?!
and ofc NERF destroz ! They are green and ugly, they arent suppose to run around at all ;<

thx, bye

Morena morena what you want from ty/de 6k thats even low dmg <3
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 12:14:30 AM
That's not even me on screens  ;D it's a mage from our clan I always played fighters dagger / archer and still playing.
I know laser for yeas believe I know how he is ;D but he knows to buff.
And about Niki i was talking about dragon times here he didn't had his crew to make something and did...won't say  ;D

Morena morena what you want from ty/de thats even low dmg <3

This just explains everything.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on October 15, 2014, 12:16:58 AM
This just explains everything.

Don't worry I'm not defending any side here I know where you try to point out.If I wanted to defend fighters I could start qq topics to about other stuff's but I'm not like that.

Yea I'm a fan of fighters close combat / range combat you played to same class like me so...Played/can play all classes at the same potential as fighters and pwn/own especialy on necro/sh other mages don't attract me.
You can read Peorexo post again he explained it all about players/server.
Fk to much spam here I'm done.
Good luck.

P.S Drake explained it all long ago but ppl still open xx retarded topics with no sense.

Quote from: =drake= on May 04, 2014, 04:37:02 PMArchers are OP when they use tattoo of Mahum and kills your Tank?Put Tattoo of Wall on your Tank and you will null all thier Mahum bonus AND much more. (at SAME level of their Mahum, not lv1 vs lv4Emp!)

Quote from: =drake= on May 13, 2014, 06:31:08 PM
In the following test there was no transferpain and no tank subclass.
The Mage is wearing a shield.
Both are fully equipped S grade +0 and fully buffed
The value is the CRITICAL damage (avg) dealt from the Archer toward the Mage.

no bossjewels/tattoos: 1567
no bossjewels, ogre equipped, no wall tattoo: 1718 (+151 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, mahum equipped, no wall tattoo: 2047 (+480 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, ogre equipped, wall equipped: 1569 (+2 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, mahum equipped, wall equipped: 1833 (+266 from tattoo)

yes bossjewels, without tattoos: 1969 (+402 dmg from jewels)
yes bossjewels, ogre equipped, no wall tattoo: 2229
yes bossjewels, mahum equipped, no wall tattoo: 2729
yes bossjewels, ogre equipped, wall equipped: 1968
yes bossjewels, mahum equipped, wall equipped: 2373

As you can see the wall tattoo mitigates quite enough the damage and you have to consider that your opponent have the following drawbacks:
a) he attacks 10% slower (-10% dps for him).
b) he receives 10% more damage (your party dps is basically raised by +10%)
c) the values exposed are for criticals only, normal hits gets an even more noticeable reduction (and critical rate is caplimited to 50% if i'm not wrong)

Wall tattoo gives as drawback that your DPS is reduced twice by -10% (pdef/mdef AND attack/castspeed).
Mahum/Ogre drawbacks have reduced DPS (-10% attackspeed)  AND 10% more received damage.
Those 10+10% nulls each other BUT if you are in party the ones with Mahum have the disadvantage that they receive the extra 10% from everyone and not only the single opponent in front of them.

Basically Ogre vs Wall they null each other fully while Mahum vs Wall is all about luck (if they deal more criticals or more normal hits).
In both conditions Ogre/Mahum against a party have the extra drawback of additional 10% damage received from everyone.

I understand that anyway ogre/mahum have the advantages that can be equipped/unequipped just before the attack while, with Wall, you never know when they gonna hit you so you dont have this extra privilege.
That's why can be will be done some tweaks in next updates to balance out those two. (and also the +pdef/mdef ones that have the same issue of Wall)

Played th/wl for years than switched to archer for some years, was my fav dagger class and still is but here I went he/wl and aw cause 90% are archers/mages in clan few daggers should made th/wl just for fun fak it :D
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 12:29:53 AM
Don't worry I'm not defending any side here I know where you try to point out.If I wanted to defend fighters I could start qq topics to about other stuff's but I'm not like that.

Yea I'm a fan of fighters close combat / range combat you played to same class like me so...Played/can play all classes at the same potential as fighters and pwn/own especialy on necro/sh other mages don't attract me.
Fk to much spam here I'm done.
P.S you can read Peorexo post again he explained it all.
Good luck.

I didn't create a qq topic eaither.

I didn't want to answer to this guy post, cuz it's irrelevant to me, since i've been playing th/wl most of the time here and mage dmg was kinda not excistand for me tbh. All you need is to buff. Trust me or not, if you couldn't handle mages on mass pvps here as th/wl, you're simply bad and there's no piont with talking with that person. If you run into people like a full retard on mass pvp, there's nothing weird that you end up with no mana or dead after 10 sec. You shouldn't play any kind of dagger, if you'll play like that.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Peorexo

Quote from: trippledouble on October 15, 2014, 12:37:21 AM
I didn't create a qq topic eaither.

I didn't want to answer to this guy post, cuz it's irrelevant to me, since i've been playing th/wl most of the time here and mage dmg was kinda not excistand for me tbh. All you need is to buff. Trust me or not, if you couldn't handle mages on mass pvps here as th/wl, you're simply bad and there's no piont with talking with that person. If you run into people like a full retard on mass pvp, there's nothing weird that you end up with no mana or dead after 10 sec. You shouldn't play any kind of dagger, if you'll play like that.
when your fighting pt vs pt fighters vs mages and your th/wl you should be running in as your the fckn beast with 20k hp and getting close to 3k mdef, with your pole and making mess. How it was ending againts Excidium hero mage pt? I was getting assist mana burned to the ground, and even with emp mana tatto and 2x recharge in party, we couldnt stand any longer fight and heroic valor was more than enough to survive dagger damage (with top gear and epics back then)

trippledouble

Quote from: Peorexo on October 15, 2014, 12:49:41 AM
when your fighting pt vs pt fighters vs mages and your th/wl you should be running in as your the fckn beast with 20k hp and getting close to 3k mdef, with your pole and making mess. How it was ending againts Excidium hero mage pt? I was getting assist mana burned to the ground, and even with emp mana tatto and 2x recharge in party, we couldnt stand any longer fight and heroic valor was more than enough to survive dagger damage (with top gear and epics back then)

You got me there. I haven't faced a hero mage party on this server, so i can't say anything about it:p anyway, i tought we are talking about pvp geneerally, not about hero party, since it's obvious that this party will have a huge edge among the others.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Furesy

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 14, 2014, 11:57:53 PM
Dude I'm playing here on this network since c1, 10 years of l2 almost / official like 2 years. I didn't played on trash pvp / wannabe servers , so I know what I'm talking about.
And about the screens even after I show pure facts you still talk sh1t.
Yea in 2nd screen Antimage pr/ps with top gear/skills/epic/aug (aka LaserKiller) don't know how to proper buff that's why he got 12k++ dmg n/c lol really pathetic your theories.If that guy don't know how to buff than I'm the pope.
Assuming the Magic Critical Multiplier on DN for Interlude is x4 and you dealt 12387 damage, your normal hit would deal 3096.75 damage.

Even a class without any Mdef passives, but with proper buffs, would not receive such regular hit damage from a SPS. Pretty sure the character you hit on that screenshot was either on PP buffs or completely unbuffed.

Guess you are the pope.
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

reddragonjr

Quote from: Furesy on October 15, 2014, 01:08:54 AM
Assuming the Magic Critical Multiplier on DN for Interlude is x4 and you dealt 12387 damage, your normal hit would deal 3096.75 damage.

Even a class without any Mdef passives, but with proper buffs, would not receive such regular hit damage from a SPS. Pretty sure the character you hit on that screenshot was either on PP buffs or completely unbuffed.

Guess you are the pope.

Fure oi dutch now you against me :'(  Btw that wasn't me on screen jeez was a clan member mage and that pr/ps was on full buffs/pet buffed to.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Furesy

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 01:21:54 AM
Fure oi dutch now you against me :'(  Btw that wasn't me on screen jeez was a clan member mage and that pr/ps was on full buffs/pet buffed to.
I'm not against you :P

I'm just finding it hard to believe you would hit anyone for that damage when they are fullbuffed. My Necro/EE on NM30x (arguably the most powerful mage character in Interlude during that time) never hit fullbuffed people like that.

I think overall the GM team of this server did a good job in balancing the classes. I do not agree with each of the nerfs though. For instance, nerfing Focus Death with other weapons is ridiculous. Sure it's really powerful, but in practice it is extremely easy to counter which would actually give it a HUGE negative effect on the user already.
Some nerfs could be approached a bit differently though, since some really make certain combo's and skills completely useless, which is a shame :p
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy