News:

Main Menu

Pots(question)

Started by Sharpeye, September 22, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Quote from: Furesy on October 15, 2014, 01:37:41 AM
I'm not against you :P

I'm just finding it hard to believe you would hit anyone for that damage when they are fullbuffed. My Necro/EE on NM30x (arguably the most powerful mage character in Interlude during that time) never hit fullbuffed people like that.

I think overall the GM team of this server did a good job in balancing the classes. I do not agree with each of the nerfs though. For instance, nerfing Focus Death with other weapons is ridiculous. Sure it's really powerful, but in practice it is extremely easy to counter which would actually give it a HUGE negative effect on the user already.
Some nerfs could be approached a bit differently though, since some really make certain combo's and skills completely useless, which is a shame :p

Yea chodelabite ne/pp madafaka but that was on dnx15  ;D Btw here all is different from dnx15/nm30x Fure.On vortex/surrender/wm passive/active/valakas.
Those crits can be done by mages assuming he used zerk/hero zerk.
That I'm not 100% sure but I'm 100% he was on full buffs because y know laser and you know him to like many others because else he would say it in pm I had no s/d or full buff or cancel or flame him w/e but instead he said nice dmg for mage =)) surprising for me from him instead to flame or find excuses hahaha.
I got crits on mage buff setup for 4 - 5k++ on surrender/vortex and all know wl class sucks at m.def.

They did good balance here if you know how to play / gear / proper buff.

I hate that to about fd/fp with bow.

On dnx15 drake made it full bonus with all weapons not only dagger.It was ok during il/hb than he nerfed it in gracia final and saw he did a mistake and then he put it back in h5.
Quote from: =drake= on September 01, 2013, 09:26:51 PM
The discussion was about Focus Power/Chance/Death + Other Weapons

as you can see, you get reduced effect with other weapons (except dagger/bow) but less dramatic than before.
Bow/Dagger/Dualdagger gets full bonus.

Is working all fine ingame?
Thanks for feedbacks.
But here it's only a dream :)) but still my baby aw can deal good dmg.

Remember old times sieges with your SuperSly dmg was good but he had special powers hahaha can't think what edits was on him.Want that dmg here for my dagger or that 0 cool down on skills during c2-c3 haha.Damn miss those daggers  :( And that mage damn forgot the nick but he was to edited 2x or more times than SuperSly haha.

Btw your playing to here or intend to play?

P.S my fav saying "Hoeren Neuken Nooit Meer Werken" ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Easley

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 01:21:54 AM
Fure oi dutch now you against me :'(  Btw that wasn't me on screen jeez was a clan member mage and that pr/ps was on full buffs/pet buffed to.
He wasn't, Heli even told me he canceled him a few times before that. The other screens are the same, one of them I know for fact I landed gloom on the guy before Heli hit him. my "normal" damage is around 700-1200 normal nukes on normalbuffed players and alot lower with dark resist buffs. I myself hit laser for 8k-8k ( after killing summon) and he said he was buffed with buffs vs archers(this was first day I was back on server) so I'm sorry but those screens are very irrelevant
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

Furesy

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 01:45:48 AM
I'm way to lazy to level a character or farm for gear. Nowadays I have a lot less time as well. L2 still has a really fun PvP system though.

So for now just visiting forums a bit to check on how DN is doing these days =)
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 01:45:48 AM
Yea chodelabite ne/pp madafaka but that was on dnx15  ;D Btw here all is different from dnx15/nm30x Fure.On vortex/surrender/wm passive/active/valakas.
Those crits can be done by mages assuming he used zerk/hero zerk.
That I'm not 100% sure but I'm 100% he was on full buffs because y know laser and you know him to like many others because else he would say it in pm I had no s/d or full buff or cancel or flame him w/e but instead he said nice dmg for mage =)) surprising for me from him instead to flame or find excuses hahaha.
I got crits on mage buff setup for 4 - 5k++ on surrender/vortex and all know wl class sucks at m.def.

They did good balance here if you know how to play / gear / proper buff.

I hate that to about fd/fp with bow.

On dnx15 drake made it full bonus with all weapons not only dagger.It was ok during il/hb than he nerfed it in gracia final and saw he did a mistake and then he put it back in h5.But here it's only a dream :)) but still my baby aw can deal good dmg.

Remember old times sieges with your SuperSly dmg was good but he had special powers hahaha can't think what edits was on him.Want that dmg here for my dagger or that 0 cool down on skills during c2-c3 haha.Damn miss those daggers  :( And that mage damn forgot the nick but he was to edited 2x or more times than SuperSly haha.

P.S my fav saying "Hoeren Neuken Nooit Meer Werken" ;D
oki after some fights here with bro Admiral and he is far by one of best here i can say this crit 11k u said is nice fairytale...on pvps where both sides was full buffed i was getting by him max 800-1000 hits and like 5k crit which i say are normal values...the person who get 11++k crits is amateur who cant buff himself vs mage...anyway archers crit way more offten thats why this is archer server and 70% of population here is archers cuz server is setuped like that (tattoes, tank nerfs, many +++++bows (how many ++++mage weapons and how many bows u seen?)) end of story
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Peorexo

Quote from: UngO on October 15, 2014, 03:25:26 PM
oki after some fights here with bro Admiral and he is far by one of best here i can say this crit 11k u said is nice fairytale...on pvps where both sides was full buffed i was getting by him max 800-1000 hits and like 5k crit which i say are normal values...the person who get 11++k crits is amateur who cant buff himself vs mage...anyway archers crit way more offten thats why this is archer server and 70% of population here is archers cuz server is setuped like that (tattoes, tank nerfs, many +++++bows (how many ++++mage weapons and how many bows u seen?)) end of story
with more amount of bows its obvious, becouse every fighter wants to have a bow just in case not only archers are possessing ++ bows

Kabally

Quote from: Furesy on October 15, 2014, 03:01:22 PM
I'm way to lazy to level a character or farm for gear. Nowadays I have a lot less time as well. L2 still has a really fun PvP system though.

So for now just visiting forums a bit to check on how DN is doing these days =)

B1tch please,i dont like to say that,but we make a char  79 79,1 day,and farm 1 boss set,in 2/3 days,but ye i was 5 years without play too,and i was more usefull in rl,game takes u lot of time,witch u will never get back
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Peorexo

Quote from: Kabally on October 15, 2014, 04:49:57 PM
game takes u lot of time,witch u will never get back
sure work,school,sleep takes a time which will come back at some point...

Morel

spending time on inventing time machine may do a trick
Morela - True hero of common people

Furesy

Quote from: Kabally on October 15, 2014, 04:49:57 PM
B1tch please,i dont like to say that,but we make a char  79 79,1 day,and farm 1 boss set,in 2/3 days,but ye i was 5 years without play too,and i was more usefull in rl,game takes u lot of time,witch u will never get back
This doesn't take away the fact I am lazy as hell xD
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

UngO

Quote from: Peorexo on October 15, 2014, 04:25:51 PM
with more amount of bows its obvious, becouse every fighter wants to have a bow just in case not only archers are possessing ++ bows
how many +10 ams u seen? or +8 +9? u can count it on one hand...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

reddragonjr

Quote from: UngO on October 15, 2014, 03:25:26 PM

5k crits from mage are way enough on proper buffs.And take to count mages got 2k c.speed or more duno what's the cap here 2.1?if there is a cap vs 600 a.speed of archers so archers are slow motion with mahum and mahum/deadeye matrix.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 15, 2014, 09:07:34 PM
5k crits from mage are way enough on proper buffs.And take to count mages got 2k c.speed or more duno what's the cap here 2.1?if there is a cap vs 600 a.speed of archers so archers are slow motion with mahum and mahum/deadeye matrix.
mate still archers are way better for pvp then mages here...not speakin of equip they need...archer crits almost all shots and that attack speed we got is enough tbh not speakin of fact of range advantage and mobility of human archers
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd