Web Analytics
Enchanting 3rd skills - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Enchanting 3rd skills

Started by Prosper, September 24, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Just given example if 0.00001 % chance for Hb to be here It won't help with nothing.Just endless farm.

Hb here would be overkill pvp will be 0 and pve 100% bb pvp for good.Farm 24/7 for armor/weapon / attribute / lvl all retails for certs / etc madness over 9000!

Half server still farm here in IL for gear, more than half don't got epics.

Look at dragon server chronicle changed every year in last years did it helped?Hell no less ppl.Than merged all servers to fix the
problem and didn't helped, still low ppl.

Stable chronicle+lots of pvp=succes.

Here all is good atm just need way more ways of pvp to attract ppl even unique ones.

So Track go on "drugs" and put your imagination at work for pvp ways where all can join and be equal that can bring lot of fun and people good rime ;D

Fk sh1t goe I would do all town's pvp zone for 3h/day  even shops/offline shops and shops to remain open even if u die so it wont destroy selling like goe with same reward.And when event start ppl can't do shops, only the shops done before event starts will remain (bet some would try to do shops damn cowards).
Characters without 3rd/sub can't be killed in town from high lvl ones, but they can kill each other lets say with difference of 5 lvl so all can have fun even low lvl ppl's that run in town.

After this I would do Apocalypse/Doomsday/ (find a name) event 1h everyday in all town's.Mobs / guards aggro should spawn and bring chaos, earth quakes,blood rain,meteors fall, town destroying with nice animation that last whole event/hour like when cursed weapon drops.

Hope sh1t IL engine it's not so limited at coding  ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on September 25, 2014, 01:05:30 AM
Just given example if 0.00001 % chance for Hb to be here It won't help with nothing.Just endless farm.

Hb here would be overkill pvp will be 0 and pve 100% bb pvp for good.Farm 24/7 for armor/weapon / attribute / lvl all retails for certs / etc madness over 9000!

Half server still farm here in IL for gear, more than half don't got epics.

Look at dragon server chronicle changed every year in last years did it helped?Hell no less ppl.Than merged all servers to fix the
problem and didn't helped, still low ppl.

Stable chronicle+lots of pvp=succes.

Here all is good atm just need way more ways of pvp to attract ppl even unique ones.

So Track go on "drugs" and put your imagination at work for pvp ways where all can join and be equal that can bring lot of fun and people good rime ;D

Fk sh1t goe I would do all town's pvp zone for 3h/day  even shops/offline shops and shops to remain open even if u die so it wont destroy selling like goe with same reward.And when event start ppl can't do shops, only the shops done before event starts will remain (bet some would try to do shops damn cowards).
Characters without 3rd/sub can't be killed in town from high lvl ones, but they can kill each other lets say with difference of 5 lvl so all can have fun even low lvl ppl's that run in town.
that town pvp is nice fairytale :D anywa there are other was to bring back pvp :)
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

ZeniT

hahaha Trackzero, i cant stop laugh when i read this forum. :D Are you still wondering why ur server is deserted? :D Every topic is about change this, remove that, add this, modify those, costumize that... Community is full with trash noobs. xD

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ZeniT on September 25, 2014, 11:11:26 AM
hahaha Trackzero, i cant stop laugh when i read this forum. :D Are you still wondering why ur server is deserted? :D Every topic is about change this, remove that, add this, modify those, costumize that... Community is full with trash noobs. xD
And yet, we changed nothing. But then again, thank you for your concerns and attention.

However , they are our players and they are what they are , but at least they are playing. Therefor, next time watch your manners or dont log.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Prosper

Quote from: ZeniT on September 25, 2014, 11:11:26 AM

I thought that forum is all about sharing ideas and implementing ones that are accurate. But better to say "All noobz, meh pr0". Take a chill pill bro.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Prosper on September 25, 2014, 11:32:12 AM
I thought that forum is all about sharing ideas and implementing ones that are accurate. But better to say "All noobz, meh pr0". Take a chill pill bro.
He kinda felt stronk when everyone esle were C while he was S grade, where majority was 50+ lvl and he was subbing. After majority reacher his level in gear , he left saying random things.

But you must give him aplause, not everyone can no life so much within 30 days and well he is skilled player indeed when it comes to pve.

ZeniT

we left server end of march, when the server was already deserted. 0 war. 0 epic pvp. 0 cs. ketra/varka, fog, 700, hs was empty.

reddragonjr

And since march server had lot of pvp's /zerg's etc.Theres tones of videos/screenshots.Now gtfo to your corner and qq in peace.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

ZeniT

Quote from: reddragonjr on September 25, 2014, 12:46:02 PM
And since march server had lot of pvp's /zerg's etc.Theres tones of videos/screenshots.Now gtfo to your corner and qq in peace.

sure bro, maybe boxed 9v9 is zerg for u :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ZeniT on September 25, 2014, 12:55:44 PM
What would happen if you would try to post same bullshit on catalins forum? :)

1st warning :)

UngO

Quote from: ZeniT on September 25, 2014, 12:55:44 PM
u hardly know anything about server since u dont play no more so pls GTF 0, and go back to your seasonal server, byeee
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

ZeniT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 25, 2014, 01:01:34 PM
What would happen if you would try to post same bullshit on catalins forum? :)

1st warning :)

bullshit and facts. learn the difference