Valakas Exci+FC - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Valakas Exci+FC

Started by UngO, September 24, 2014, 11:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on September 27, 2014, 09:37:08 PM
I didn't say sindi or ss2 is shit.  I have a lot of respect especially to ss2 clan, which was a top clan since i remember. I'm talking about time while we were playing here on tarantula. In this time ss2 or sindi practicly didn't exist.

I honestly hope that we will meet here again to compete. It would be really nice.

Was joking hope they day will come soon!Would be nice!
Btw we start pvping hard 5 months ago to from april (cause in jan/feb/march we farmed, than rebuild clan) duno when you left we were under syndi name now we switched since 1.5 months to old SS2.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: qash on September 27, 2014, 08:27:35 PM
Ok, i treat u too like liar so cool:)

2k ppl -500ppl is big diffrence! Im lazy bastard to play on server with population like is it now. For me every server when go down from 2-3k to 500,400,300 is dead for me.
U can trust me, i played here only in hope that server will have more ppl not go down by stupid modifications:P No offense but we can only blame now track for population, thats all. He had some ideas but not for all and its real true!
We did no changes, what are you talking about? We did no nerfs and no major changes... Which my ideas?
Tarantula, with 700-800 online and raising everyday is pretty much alive. Try open 1 server and youll understand what im saying. Can it be better? Always. Thats why we are working weekly to bring new players and we have some success. Unlike others, we tend to keep our servers online, but seems nowadays it only matters to re-open servers each 3 months. Cool story bro, so go play there and enjoy re-rolling to new servers on monthly based.
You mentioned some money in upper posts? Are you blind or what? We didnt open this server for money, else we would add ALL on donny like others do, close, open,close,open .Admins with full pockets (smart) and sheeps keep recycling on new servers. Awesome.

Thank you for playing on Tarantula, but if you are not actual player here, please be so kind and save us from your rooten hate and false stories. You wont change anything, its just annoying.

Thx
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

UngO

Quote from: Garro on September 28, 2014, 07:20:25 AM
Actually I've never claimed to be a part of Enclave since i was playing with them for like 3 weeks, after it I went to Excidium, like 3 years ago? And since then I'm playing with them on almost every server, so please dude keep your thoughts for urself, and save us from your brain damaged words. You have never been a good competition so I won't even comment our history in NM x30. The only part that I still remember about you is big mouth at forum, seems that nothing changed.

In our times,Syndi didn't exist, they werent able to kill a single member of us in our fights so I guess they got boosted a bit after we left, mostly because of our items that they bought.
tho u still got signature with both of the clans, i can say totaly same about u garro. Anyway close it Trackito since it turned again in comparing of ePenises
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd