Server lagg - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Server lagg

Started by enemy, October 01, 2014, 09:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrAkh00

Quote from: Morel on October 01, 2014, 11:56:12 PM
Kabally have to start counting baiums again?
or it is still counting as syndis baium, so like 70th baium for syndi in the row?
Hating much?
D/c happened also at Galaxia spawn ( for me )
Huge lag, disconnect.

enemy

Morela go backtourcave with ur paper ally u got owned 7:1 for syndi tryhard get more ppls still lose sadly we got dc wont happen next time :)

diamantaa

your memmber eltar or something likethat wakeup baium !and un5toppable wasnt inside! blinded t....s

UngO

Quote from: enemy on October 01, 2014, 10:36:32 PM
They did castle gate inside baium ....about mass dc 90% of us get dc and when i log back alrdy 3 pts of exci inside?after that un5toppable is outside 10min later he went inside ...what should we expect now?
to clear out this nonsense amazon river...before we even entered there was huge lag spike we lost 2from5 pts and from my point of view i seen how our ppl and like 2 pts of enemies go inside baron room inside was rest of pvp where i was without pt since i lost my whole pt during this lag there was like 3 minutes fight till we cleaned up last enemies after we remade pts from what left of us i was in pt without buffer or dancer and when baium was like 10% down from hp huge lag returned and game get frozen for like 1-2 minutes then it came back and we slowly finished baium. Fact the un5toppable was inside is pure lie since he was spaming clan chat and ally chat about how baium fight inside ended...i dont say it was fair for one or other side i dont got reason to lie or tell stories i respect my enemies, this kind of things happens it affected both sides even tho you was winning most of the pvp time we got baium at end...no disrespect, peace out. UngO
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

UngO

Quote from: enemy on October 02, 2014, 12:47:10 AM
Morela go backtourcave with ur paper ally u got owned 7:1 for syndi tryhard get more ppls still lose sadly we got dc wont happen next time :)
tbh you lost all epics since we made ally if i dont count one anthy son...and tbh it was 5:2 for your side...i wish ppl start to say truth more then to create stories and fairytales. repeat those craps more times maybe you will start believe it one day
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

DrAkh00

Quote from: UngO on October 02, 2014, 03:18:53 AM
tbh you lost all epics since we made ally if i dont count one anthy son...and tbh it was 5:2 for your side...i wish ppl start to say truth more then to create stories and fairytales. repeat those craps more times maybe you will start believe it one day
I got a tezza yesterday morning.
Cool story bro.

rybster

same at pi when making trains.