casty bot program - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

casty bot program

Started by diamantaa, October 22, 2014, 05:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: diamantaa on October 22, 2014, 04:51:22 PM
omg for example u ban Vae or (ur gm`s) i dont know that is casty bot so u can see who logged that char  and what char are logged from this IP. My question is why u didnt perma ban the IP ?!?! and u trust everythink ppl tell u without proove and about the "scam post"  "Today Casty asked his items back and guy asnwered "I will not give back,and i dont care about ban" that are kabally words.and i can send u the chat history with casty that there is not  "I will not give back"
Who is Vae?
Who uses bot?

Bulgarian?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

diamantaa

well i was on holiday and u trust to casty for scam ? and when i came back im banned wtf ? im already scammed from him cuz draco set was a gift i gave mine tallum heavy set + some ews and he  give me draco set 

diamantaa

ok listen now. I mean how its possible when some1 tell u he is scamed u trust him without proove? The items was  TRADE by him and the items was traded to 3rd char so u find them right ? But when some1 use bot for example casty why u dont check IP adress from who is logged and dont perma ban IP just ban the bot ? no ballz to ban ? cuz server dead ?

zolwikos

"omg for example u ban Vae or (ur gm`s) i dont know that is casty bot so u can see who logged that char "
ahah omg Vae it's me wtf XD its not casty

diamantaa

anyway this is example  Vae was puted to botting from casty

diamantaa

everyone in server know`s casty using bot program and gm`s dont ?? haha what a joke

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: diamantaa on October 22, 2014, 05:30:38 PM
everyone in server know`s casty using bot program and gm`s dont ?? haha what a joke
How could i know that? Except someone catch him and report him.

We need djvancho in this topic, he is Dr Bulgarian
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

diamantaa

So how the fak u can know im scammed him or not  without proove ?

casty

DeathCrusher - use main nick on forum - don't be shy!

Dear GM and any1 who plays on Tarantula

I have a lot of people who  knows me, they know how I play and who i am. I don't lie players - coz i respect them. Every day i help them. All can approve, that my words are true - ALWAYS! Kabally knows it, FC leader knows it, unity members know it, Exi leader knows it! We just dont like spam on forum. If you need proves, all our members will reg here and say that is true.

Now stop putting a bad reputation on me and stop trying to revenge in the backstabbing way. You did what you did and now you should face it off..

You made me angry, cause I have to defend now, infront of all tarantula for being a good player, who wants action on server. OFC I will get flamed now, coz we didnt accept war, but i told ya.. 4 days.. :)

Thats it from me..

diamantaa

proove it ! did u take my tall set from me ? did u use walker ? answer

Ephroctius

Lol, what a sneaky way trying to fck up casty... Now you are showing the real face DeathCrusher gg ..  :o ::)
Infinity - BD/SE {Ephroctius}
Valkyra - GL/PAL {Rania}
Dragon - SPS/EE {TheRain}
Tarantula - SK/SE {DoctorOz}
Nova - EE/ES {Ping}

diamantaa