News:

Main Menu

Access through a proxie

Started by GigaBuff, October 17, 2014, 03:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GigaBuff

Hi ppl.
Well, i'll nexpose my problem.
i'm in a military zone wich as an internet connetion protected that runs through a proxie.
To solve my problems and by-pass all the security i use 2 progragrams: "your-freedom" and "proxifier".
Your-Freedom let me by-pass through another proxie server, and Proxifier let me use that same proxie server with programs that we can not configure proxie adress.
I can play other mmorpg this way, but when i try to log in on L2, the window just closes every time i try.
That is some protection on DN server that danied my access through a proxie or is some issue??
If somebody can tell me, i apreciate ^^

GigaBuff

Quote from: GigaBuff on October 17, 2014, 03:57:12 PM
Hi ppl.
Well, i'll nexpose my problem.
i'm in a military zone wich as an internet connetion protected that runs through a p..
so solve my problems and by-pass all the security i use 2 progragrams: "your-freedom" and "proxifier".
Your-Freedom let me by-pass through another p. server, and Proxifier let me use that same p. server with programs that we can not configure p. adress.
i can play other mmorpg this way but when i try to log in on L2 the window just closes every time i try.
that is some protection on DN server that danied my access through a p. or is some issue??
if somebody can tell me, i apreciate ^^

I just want to know if its possible to connect into L2 through a p.?

GigaBuff

__Metallica__

I think it will work out, you should give it a try.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator