check server population - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

check server population

Started by UngO, November 05, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kybel

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on November 06, 2014, 02:56:52 PM
tanks nerfs were made before we opened the server,after that we did not nerf/boosted any class.We are very much active,not seeing us in game doesnt mean we dont care or we are not working for the server.As you can see we almost instaly reply topics on forum.

this ... u foked up start and ppl dont stay bcs they changed his tanks chars to any other ... and then they left bcs its wasnt his tank ... ye .. sh1t happens ... dont lie about number plx btw ... 5(boxes)*100=500  ... 5(boxes)*125? gg
No reply topics ... server totally dead ... XD
U reply topis nothing change ...
SO ? XD
answer to my questions(in my topic) again i must write it ... and delet tatto from oly  thx ..

Kybel

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on November 06, 2014, 03:00:15 PM
There wont be any DNET set,nor wipe of rb jewels.
-Tell us some ideas for "bonuses to win castle" we are open to it,still you forgot how important is manor in a IL server.
-what you mean whit best pvp?

It was just Idea ....
Hey i m GM or U ?
Its your work or mine ?
Its your work mate ,make better server for player they pay you for it so think ;)

^Evacuate^

Quote from: Kybel on November 06, 2014, 03:02:49 PM
this ... u foked up start and ppl dont stay bcs they changed his tanks chars to any other ... and then they left bcs its wasnt his tank ... ye .. sh1t happens ... dont lie about number plx btw ... 5(boxes)*100=500  ... 5(boxes)*125? gg
No reply topics ... server totally dead ... XD
U reply topis nothing change ...
SO ? XD
answer to my questions(in my topic) again i must write it ... and delet tatto from oly  thx ..
Trying to understand your posts is pretty hard but ill give it my last try.
Once again,Nerfs were made before opening the server so ppls could know what to expect.
I didnt talk about numbers at all,so dunno where i could lie about it,if you are here just to trolling around and throwing bad words to our server,you are free to find another one.Thank you.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

OsirisDl

Maybe these thing will bring some ppl back, I don't know.

1)Add more pvp zone like in goe. And place them on all gk so ppl know it's a pvp zone XD
2) Make gm do more event. I mean they where doing some and stop now for like 1 month.
3) Add not enchanted mana but some type of mana potion,
4)Add more time to tattoos
5) If is true baium zaken and others rbs easy to kill, then boost them more so ppl need more help.
These are my ideals.
And also GM keep doing a good job, and forget these trolls and other qq ppl

------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

Kybel

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on November 06, 2014, 03:07:41 PM
Trying to understand your posts is pretty hard but ill give it my last try.
Once again,Nerfs were made before opening the server so ppls could know what to expect.
I didnt talk about numbers at all,so dunno where i could lie about it,if you are here just to trolling around and throwing bad words to our server,you are free to find another one.Thank you.

Sorry i write anywhere about my english XD its bad i know .. but u undrstend
About numbers still talk Track so i write what are real numbers ...
I dont attack U.I write about changes ...
Anyway  i dont care what u change bcs my broken leg will be ok soon so i will go to work ..
I wanna play oly ... so make it good as i want ... or like was anytime ...

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 06, 2014, 02:18:39 PM
Yes seriously. Features were written BEFORE server opened. Regarding rates, we boosted them up , drastically, after 2 weeks. If you want old NM/Dragon, there is Dragon x15 there waiting you to play, there is absolutely no need to make same servers under the same network.
pppl wanted try your features themselves anyway to give it a chance its obvious how u try to ignora fact that u did something new that u though it will be better but now when all realize its not and players tellin u this longer time now but u cant admit your new features suck and ppl want old nm or dragon type server...are you too proud to admit that this is not good? why u dont put pride a side and give us what we want? i never said its only GMs fault that this server stinks from dead fish but u got the power to do something but u dont...anyway i dont wanna piss u trackito check our skype convos when u told me u will work now on new things and how much time passes since then, i know u got other real work that makes u get money but then u cant wonder ppl lost trust to staff when nothing is happening atleast nothing that we see....0 gm activity in game, event that cool gm with daily events dissapeared...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

OsirisDl

Quote from: OsirisDl on November 06, 2014, 03:14:35 PM
Maybe these thing will bring some ppl back, I don't know.

1)Add more pvp zone like in goe. And place them on all gk so ppl know it's a pvp zone XD
2) Make gm do more event. I mean they where doing some and stop now for like 1 month.
3) Add not enchanted mana but some type of mana potion,
4)Add more time to tattoos
5) If is true baium zaken and others rbs easy to kill, then boost them more so ppl need more help.

Guys stop complaining about they did this and that wrong, if you wanna a better server give GM your ideals. Like this maybe they will add them.

Well other ideals
1)Remove weight limit on spirit ore and soul ore
2) don't know if this is possible but maybe once a year make a pvp event server vs server. would be nice to see what server have the best pvp players dragon or here. But ofc with same items gears jewels and so one.
3) Delvl NPC
4) Maybe event boost like on dragon don't know
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

dabird1980

Would be very much fun when all the big world bosses (antharas/baium enz.enz.) get a great boost so more people are needed to kill them (like 3-4 parties) so that people are forged to work together, also other rbs are to weak, i mean if one full buffed destro can kill it... better make it this way so that also other classes are usefull in rb partys, this way there will be more teamwork on this server.

More teamwork is more people.

trippledouble

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on November 06, 2014, 01:44:31 PM
All those features were there since the start of the server,so at the same time those features bring you on tarantula and make you leave after months? I dont see a logic there.

People wanted to give it a try, since it's Dragon Network after all. The pride of stacksub community.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 06, 2014, 02:37:27 PM
As i said, if you really wanted to play on old spec. you could/can play on Dragon x15.

Sure, it was always my dream to bring back old Interlude memories on H5 server. Makes so much sense.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

N!k

Quote from: Simao on November 06, 2014, 12:09:29 PM
I think in this discussion you guys are forgetting two things. The initial success of the server (decent high population) was driven by many people having great fun memories from IL times in the original DN servers. Those people wanted to meet up with friends and so the speak "reincarnate" good old times. Once they realized that is not possible they slowly started to move away not only from this server but from L2 in general.
Second contributor that I would point out is the substitutes and progress of MMO gaming. WOW has lunched new part, Aion is still active but far more there has been lunch of the Archeage - which if you take a closer look is probably in line to where you started to "bleed out" players. Archeage has a lot in common with L2 minus the lore which is total shit and maybe world bosses (for now) but there is a lot of similarities and you can almost feel that some people involved in that project had been on L2 team for 100%.
I wish you luck and truly stay a fan - I believe there is still place for L2 in MMO world but the pool of players will be shrinking every day.
Don't try to put it on GM's and "Other Clans" and point fingers. I really think that Tarantula has one of the most active management crew in DN times (though sometimes a bit rough in conversation).
I like this guy. I would add just that you cant build server w/o working economic and possibility to gain new items for low/midd/top players. pvp is never enough, the best pvps are if you have a goal to gain smth by wining it.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

OONunoSilvaOO

People seem to forget this is a game... when a game gets launched everyone want to give it a try, some will stay, some will leave, some will put in on the shelf to play later on.
Some of those who stay wont log in due to: no time, break, mad for something. This is natural nothing to be worried about.

Updates and innovative ideas help to keep the game fresh otherwise it will be boring sooner or later. GMs already said they are working on new stuff, just be patient.

New players take a big spot on the playability and durability in a multiplayer game, thats the biggest challenge for GMs and for us "DN community. By voting we are promoting the server and i think we are somehow failing at it.

I suggest to put an obligatory daily vote system on site (so players would have to vote first to access on raid timers and olympiad points info) and to add B grade Sets/shadow lower A weapons.
Tarantula:
OOONunoSilvaOOO - pw/sws - hero (rip)

Dragon:
OONunoSilvaOO - pp/he - hero (rip)
OONun0SilvaOO - gl/pp - hero (rip)
DawnElememtal - th/pl (rip)

Valkyria:
OONunoSilvaOO - gl - 1st glad hero (rip)

HerrMayer

this game started to die when in C4 sub-class appeared

everything was fine in C3

8)
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...