Web Analytics
check server population - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

check server population

Started by UngO, November 05, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

people will back to play if you make new update then leave server 1 mouth like beta server people to test everything is ok and after that do WIPE and on new server real FightClub players will back to game.
1 mounth before open new server make good promo and vote system and everithink will be fine
idea for golkas with horn shards is good because many people left server because they cant take substack item,2nd way for horn is too good with lunargents people will start to make pvp for moonstne shards .
just wipe server,remove all tatoos on oly and everithing will be ok.i love dragon network this is best server
for me i hope is same for you.host problems focked server.i think all will be happy if have fresh new start when everything is ok and clean after all updates .
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

reddragonjr

Fakin trolls everywhere wipe your heads instead for good preferable with a shotgun.In every fakin chronicle on this network since c1 there was same sh1t qq/spam/troll/complain etc about server instead to log in game and fakin pvp not playing on forum 24/7.
And OONunoSilvaOO is right the rest is just sh1t troll/spam.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

N!k

Quote from: djvancho on November 06, 2014, 11:11:12 PM
people will back to play if you make new update then leave server 1 mouth like beta server people to test everything is ok and after that do WIPE and on new server real FightClub players will back to game.
1 mounth before open new server make good promo and vote system and everithink will be fine
idea for golkas with horn shards is good because many people left server because they cant take substack item,2nd way for horn is too good with lunargents people will start to make pvp for moonstne shards .
just wipe server,remove all tatoos on oly and everithing will be ok.i love dragon network this is best server
for me i hope is same for you.host problems focked server.i think all will be happy if have fresh new start when everything is ok and clean after all updates .
dat epic fightclab clan left bcoz they didnt get horns ? wtf you are talking about. You guys farmed some boss jwels and went to new serv, the only thing you need is some adena to sell it for rl xD I am not playing on dn servers but still id like to worn Track about not listening of that crap. Wipe never brings new people just let the old and greedy a second chance to gring few euros.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

djvancho

Quote from: N!k on November 07, 2014, 04:02:46 AM
dat epic fightclab clan left bcoz they didnt get horns ? wtf you are talking about. You guys farmed some boss jwels and went to new serv, the only thing you need is some adena to sell it for rl xD I am not playing on dn servers but still id like to worn Track about not listening of that crap. Wipe never brings new people just let the old and greedy a second chance to gring few euros.
Nikita  FightClub left because we gived war to all server and nobody back war we have all boss jewels in our clan members when somebody stop to play we give jewels to people who left.i know you sell your items in dragon for 2 k euro you told me that and in ofy too i still keep my items in dragon and all boss jewels in tarantula too .this is not true what you talking about.Demich pk all server and nobody back war we just wanted pvp and all afraid to back it only your clan back war but 2 main CPs from clan allrdy left server.we have 2 castles 2 mouths and nobody tryed to take it for what people to stay to play?
main CP play now on new pvp 20 X H5 server 
when i tell them to back to tarantula and about new updates and changes they say to late for that server is allrdy empty

sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Peorexo

Quote from: djvancho on November 07, 2014, 08:40:34 AM
Nikita  FightClub left because we gived war to all server and nobody back war we have all boss jewels in our clan members when somebody stop to play we give jewels to people who left.i know you sell your items in dragon for 2 k euro you told me that and in ofy too i still keep my items in dragon and all boss jewels in tarantula too .this is not true what you talking about.Demich pk all server and nobody back war we just wanted pvp and all afraid to back it only your clan back war but 2 main CPs from clan allrdy left server.we have 2 castles 2 mouths and nobody tryed to take it for what people to stay to play?
main CP play now on new pvp 20 X H5 server 
when i tell them to back to tarantula and about new updates and changes they say to late for that server is allrdy empty
FC was mass PK all players on quest zones and wanted to fight like 40 subbed ppl againts 1-2 non subbed parties on your daily basis, when other clans catched up there were just river of tears and rage quit from server. Stop asking for wipe it will not happen and it will not bring more players here. We all know that your friends want just to get some more $$ from no-lifing on new server.

djvancho

Quote from: Peorexo on November 07, 2014, 02:02:06 PM
FC was mass PK all players on quest zones and wanted to fight like 40 subbed ppl againts 1-2 non subbed parties on your daily basis, when other clans catched up there were just river of tears and rage quit from server. Stop asking for wipe it will not happen and it will not bring more players here. We all know that your friends want just to get some more $$ from no-lifing on new server.
my people dont play for money they play for pvp and fun our CP was best on server and all wanted to join our clan because all server saw with 1 cp and half we got 2 castles and dont give chance to other clans to take their castles.after that our actions and our clan leader Lazy strategy all server saw we are the best and wanted to join to our clan ,so we build best clan in server and all tarantula know that.but my people cant w8 comunity 6 mounths to back war and start to fight for something and they stop to play .from old FC clan left only me blooddevil and atydea .when server was opened there was 2,7 2,8 k people online without any advertizing.if drake make good promo for new server copy paste like dragon or tarantula with difrend rate i will call my team back to rape .if you vote for this servers atm new people may be will come after that they will see server is empty and will search for new server .dragon network got 4 or 5 differend rate servers with many people after all merges real players of tarantula and dragon together are max 600 700 people may be less.there is no other way to bring new people here without opening new server dont wipe tarantula i want to keep my items there .just open new server leave lazy people to keep Giran stairs in Dragon and Tarantula

sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

UngO

Quote from: djvancho on November 06, 2014, 11:11:12 PM
open window and jump pls...your wipe theories are making me buyin shotgun and kill you
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

_NecroKINGS_

l2 not population like before , thats the one reason why the server empty, gm staff should find something to interest server. Cause theres few server like tarantula, You guys should advert the server to l2 players , Make some diffrent things then other server to get players its not to hard!
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

djvancho

Quote from: UngO on November 07, 2014, 04:53:24 PM
open window and jump pls...your wipe theories are making me buyin shotgun and kill you
you like now empty server ?

sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

djvancho

Quote from: _NecroKINGS_ on November 07, 2014, 05:29:03 PM
l2 not population like before , thats the one reason why the server empty, gm staff should find something to interest server. Cause theres few server like tarantula, You guys should advert the server to l2 players , Make some diffrent things then other server to get players its not to hard!
i like dragon and tarantula atm they are good just need 1 new server low rate 3x or 5x interlude or H5 and i am sure all people will start play again i think ex1dium will play too and other clans too who left

sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

trippledouble

Quote from: djvancho on November 07, 2014, 05:33:07 PM
i like dragon and tarantula atm they are good just need 1 new server low rate 3x or 5x interlude or H5 and i am sure all people will start play again i think ex1dium will play too and other clans too who left

We won't play on low rates ever again. 90% of our clan members doesn't have enough time for such rates anymore. We are looking for a new server to join, but it has to be like x20 minimum to grind fast and then log for pvp all the time. There's no any server like this atm, so we are all just chilling and playing CS:GO and LoL. Maybe we'll be back to l2 if any good server show up, but for now we are all done with this game. Maybe if a miracle is gonna happend and Tarantula will get populated again, we'll be back. I hope so, but i can't see it comming.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

N!k

. You guys were playing from day 1 of server and still your attitude was just irritating.
I understand that everyone like to win but dont be two-faced talking about "caring" of server. Your clan m8s start to sell items from second month of the server not talking about retarded behaviour of pking low lvls still when my clan get 2cp we were dieing equal times. Just the fact that you want a wipe to "come back" is saying that you need some cash not a game itself. My conclusion from a short time i played with you - there is no way to build any community(as war sides) with guys bcoz you are server jumpers /care about your reasons. And sadly i dont have that time i had in past to play with not stable enemies and changing server if smth goes wrong. Thats was actually main reason i stoped playing here. Prefer to spoent my 3~h evening time on developing in order to fight enemies not crybabies who started to talk about quiting after 2nd month of game.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ