News:

Main Menu

OLy

Started by Kybel, November 19, 2014, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kybel

Ok u are active we all know it ... but

check this :

Ork aka de/wc-Ol with bow 100% accuracy mastery like archer with 600 range (LOL)
SPS/EE now+ acumen ok ... BUT SELF RECHARG INSIDE OLY ? WTF ?CANCEL ? 100% 6x buffs
About regen mana at Glads i wont write about it bcs u totaly ignore it ...
At dagger we all accept 5k back stab its ok ...
some auguments dont work totally ...

Smt is wrong but what ....
DOnt forget new ppl comming but nothing changing and 0 spam about any news ;)

Dont forget delete topics

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on November 19, 2014, 10:56:30 PM
Ok u are active we all know it ... but

check this :

Ork aka de/wc-Ol with bow 100% accuracy mastery like archer with 600 range (LOL)
SPS/EE now+ acumen ok ... BUT SELF RECHARG INSIDE OLY ? WTF ?CANCEL ? 100% 6x buffs
About regen mana at Glads i wont write about it bcs u totaly ignore it ...
At dagger we all accept 5k back stab its ok ...
some auguments dont work totally ...

Smt is wrong but what ....
DOnt forget new ppl comming but nothing changing and 0 spam about any news ;)

Dont forget delete topics
You do know its a sub-STACK server, which is impossible to balance? It goes even worst when it comes to oly...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 19, 2014, 11:00:54 PM
You do know its a sub-STACK server, which is impossible to balance? It goes even worst when it comes to oly...

Yea but why self rechage work toone class,,, why orks have accurasy like hell and isnt archer where u see balance ... u write sometime ago bout changes about tatto delete from oly ... and where is anything ?

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 19, 2014, 11:00:54 PM

as i know when server started u said everything is balanced and now your answer ? lol

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on November 19, 2014, 11:07:49 PM
as i know when server started u said everything is balanced and now your answer ? lol
It is balanced (as much as it is possible to balance sub-stack server), however you cant compare balance of Olympiad with global balance. Simple as that.

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 19, 2014, 11:14:59 PM
It is balanced (as much as it is possible to balance sub-stack server), however you cant compare balance of Olympiad with global balance. Simple as that.

ask ppl how much its balanced this answer i didnt w8 lol ok nothing more ...

reddragonjr

There never was and never will be balance in oly even on non substack server like official so gtfo.Wan't to play oly than do the classes that pwn and meant to pwn in oly and stfu.Look at dnx15 they fked all classes outside oly in 10 years cause of stupid ppl that qq about oly.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kybel

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 19, 2014, 11:22:43 PM
There never was and never will be balance in oly even on non substack server like official so gtfo.Wan't to play oly than do the classes that pwn and meant to pwn in oly and stfu.

+one big brain here ... yea so oly full of glads,sps,destros ... XD this is brain ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on November 19, 2014, 11:20:50 PM
ask ppl how much its balanced this answer i didnt w8 lol ok nothing more ...
So i should nerf things based on oly... You know , olympiad is not mandatory. And in case you want to pown oly, make a char especially for oly and enjoy.

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 19, 2014, 11:25:19 PM
So i should nerf things based on oly... You know , olympiad is not mandatory. And in case you want to pown oly, make a char especially for oly and enjoy.

XDD and u are GM ? cant belive ... how much u payed for it ? or how much time u masturbate drake for it ? now u can answer bcs u know it .... but all my words are about oly bcs its dead there wanna join oly 4 ppl every day and its lol and many fakers fake heros then lol

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on November 19, 2014, 11:28:00 PM
XDD and u are GM ? cant belive ... how much u payed for it ? or how much time u masturbate drake for it ? now u can answer bcs u know it ....
Do not discredit yourself more, else your future topics will have no value.

I explained you with arguments, that server is pretty much balanced on global level. I also explained you why we cant nerf things based on oly. I also explained you that if you want to dominate on oly you have to make a char for it, there is no universal char for everything!
In the end, it is a substack,we balanced it as perfect as possible.

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 19, 2014, 11:31:40 PM
Do not discredit yourself more, else your future topics will have no value.

I explained you with arguments, that server is pretty much balanced on global level. I also explained you why we cant nerf things based on oly. I also explained you that if you want to dominate on oly you have to make a char for it, there is no universal char for everything!
In the end, it is a substack,we balanced it as perfect as possible.

havent words to you, what u do havent nothing with gm tthanks .u can close it ;))
Make char to pwn oly ...LOL ... how u stupid are its much ;)

dont forget ban me (insulting  gm )