Sailren - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Sailren

Started by TFF, November 21, 2014, 06:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 29, 2014, 11:52:55 AM
Would you please spare us your comments, and if you are unhappy, look for it somewhere else.

We are working for this network 24/7, just because you cant see it doesn't give you right to judge.

@Saliren, it was fixed long ago. Look for Xarion's posts in this topic.

sorry man, i play here 24/7 and i didnt see anything, i have right to spam this forum ... and write what is wrong or my thoughts ...  dont delete my post and many ppl write the same like me ...

work work bcs ppl joing and leaving bcs nothing new ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on November 29, 2014, 12:10:30 PM
sorry man, i play here 24/7 and i didnt see anything, i have right to spam this forum ... and write what is wrong or my thoughts ...  dont delete my post and many ppl write the same like me ...

work work bcs ppl joing and leaving bcs nothing new ...
But, as i have told you, SALIREN WORKS!

What is wrong, with server, if there is any errors please let me know? (*as you can see bug section, how many (and how fast) bugs we fixed so far,therefor you cant really say we dont work...)

Players come and go, thats very normal thing. If people expect from us that we invent "hot water" , in 10 years old game, then im sorry. I guess , long lasting server for over 10 years (never wiped nor closed, official files, active staff, experienced developers, 24/7 support, is pretty solid reasons why newcomers should join and stay under DN roof. Else, you can simply jump to any other 99 servers,which starting HIGH and dying fast. Its absolute free choice of any player.

If you have any creative suggestion , if you have any bug to report , we are here.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TFF

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 28, 2014, 08:30:36 PM
Saliren working 100% , as Xarion said earlier.
Track i know that sailren spawn sometimes and sometimes not cos that happend to me before i dont know why ,that's a problem with it. I'll try to do q today and i'll check. But thx for answer.

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 29, 2014, 01:07:21 PM
But, as i have told you, SALIREN WORKS!

What is wrong, with server, if there is any errors please let me know? (*as you can see bug section, how many (and how fast) bugs we fixed so far,therefor you cant really say we dont work...)

Players come and go, thats very normal thing. If people expect from us that we invent "hot water" , in 10 years old game, then im sorry. I guess , long lasting server for over 10 years (never wiped nor closed, official files, active staff, experienced developers, 24/7 support, is pretty solid reasons why newcomers should join and stay under DN roof. Else, you can simply jump to any other 99 servers,which starting HIGH and dying fast. Its absolute free choice of any player.

If you have any creative suggestion , if you have any bug to report , we are here.

"Else, you can simply jump to any other 99 servers,which starting HIGH and dying fast" -THIS is tarantula as i know XD ...

saliren -- who care ..(yes here one player)

Dn stuff who care ... i read this hmmm 6-7 years ? how pro is DN ? xD

we play now ,we wanna play ,we wanna stay ... i wont change servers bcs u wont care about us ...

my work as i said is spam to u about any changes and be active ..not to forum just ..

U STILL DONT UNDRSTEND we wanna change smt OLD TO SMT NEW ... SMT
interesting thing    for what we can pvp ...

yea in what u are pro is solving bugs just that ...

"If you have any creative suggestion " again here we go ... u ignored all ...

give me gm panel i show u smt XD

its not flame ... just start care ...

And btw u can delete this sh1ts in general chat ... madona died some month ago and vote for server ? for what .. for ignore more players ? ...