Web Analytics
Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, December 02, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrrande

Quote from: Fallen on December 02, 2014, 11:01:04 AM

Btw you should ppl let transfer chars between servers.

HF

I am not sure if this is even possible since then new servers arent sub-stack at all. U can have only 1 active proffesion at the time here.

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 02, 2014, 10:06:07 AM
Fix what actually? Tell me, when i fix that something, will it bring new players, or even old?
Either way, whats that big thing to fix?

wipe( and make many changes)or finally listen ppl ... what and where are changes needed ...

trippledouble

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 02, 2014, 12:48:19 AM
Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound?

If you'd only do this like 6 months ago :(

BTW. HB Retail seems rly interesting. We might check it out with our clan :P
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: trippledouble on December 02, 2014, 11:33:44 AM
If you'd only do this like 6 months ago :(

BTW. HB Retail seems rly interesting. We might check it out with our clan :P
Thank you.

But please keep Tara section related to it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tyrrande

Trackito i highlited some changes that are needed for Tarantula on 1st page, did u noticed ?

With regards, Tyrr.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: tyrrande on December 02, 2014, 11:47:17 AM
Trackito i highlited some changes that are needed for Tarantula on 1st page, did u noticed ?

With regards, Tyrr.
Yes i did of course. In addition to that, read pm.

Thank you

tyrrande

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 02, 2014, 11:50:45 AM
Yes i did of course. In addition to that, read pm.

Thank you

i ll once i come home, since now i am at work and i cant do much about it :) with reg. Tyrr

MILFHUNTER

The whole Point why I started to play here was cuz of the IL, so a better fix should be to keep it IL but change the things that people talk about is bad with server atm. Just my opinion  :-*

Cheer mates!
-Sweden-

OsirisDl

Tracky maybe you don't wanna here this or even read it, but it need to be said. Ppl wanted old interlude not what you placed and others placed. New tattoos system, nerf tankers, no potions, that's not old Dn times was and what ppl remembered and wanted.

And now I believe is to late for fix.   :'(
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

trippledouble

Quote from: OsirisDl on December 02, 2014, 02:22:31 PM
Tracky maybe you don't wanna here this or even read it, but it need to be said. Ppl wanted old interlude not what you placed and others placed. New tattoos system, nerf tankers, no potions, that's not old Dn times was and what ppl remembered and wanted.

And now I believe is to late for fix.   :'(

I was saying this since this server started. All i got of it was a several banned forum accounts.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: trippledouble on December 02, 2014, 02:52:04 PM
I was saying this since this server started. All i got of it was a several banned forum accounts.
Its not true, you got account banned for something else. Like advertising other servers and trash talking in every topic.

"Nerfs" are there for reason, you dont know what chaos you are wishing for. But who knows, maybe we will show you how right we were, by disabling those limits.

trippledouble

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 02, 2014, 02:54:45 PM
Its not true, you got account banned for something else. Like advertising other servers and trash talking in every topic.

"Nerfs" are there for reason, you dont know what chaos you are wishing for. But who knows, maybe we will show you how right we were, by disabling those limits.

Some nerfs are needed, obviously. But you overnerfed and overcustomized everything. There's no point to brag about it all over again. Huge mistakes were made on this server, by both sides, GM's and community's. Let's hope it will bring more fun in the future servers, like maybe a new stacksub one someday? We'll see. I rly wish you luck with these Retail servers. Sorry for offtop again.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM