Web Analytics
Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound? - Page 19

News:

Main Menu

Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, December 02, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francy

Quote from: UngO on December 23, 2014, 05:31:50 PM
you are kinda wrong mate on this...i shown on server when it had two big sides ye maybe not in the biggest rush server had but still in good days when server was still crowded and what i did? in 1st 5 weeks of my playin i enchanted over 10 +6 sets +10 bows +9bows +8bows +10 som +12 tallum glaive some +10 jewels etc and i was captain in good clan in clan where i didnt knew noone before so tell me how is that possible if i didnt do nothing like u said :) in this very short time i was playing here i was on over 100 epics and pvps also and i made tons of screens and posted em on forum so all i say here are facts based on proofs u can search for if u wanna ;) my char ig was eXistenZ then Mia remade enclave clan made working ally then moved to FC was part of makin big ally who stoped syndicates farm for the time this ally was together hmm i think i earned enough respect to talk here like i did anyway thats not the point...point is that ppl like francy who was part of mass who was always on winning zerg sides talk like they did something great i was in almost empty clan in times when syndi was raping all farm on server and i had xxxxx pms from cls of other clans even from syndi ppl to join them and i never did it even i could cuz i was loyal to my friends and to the side i chosen i was working hard to change something on server to bring more fun for ppl who didnt wanna change sides like hoes not speakin of fact that im old nmx30 player that played in this comunity since 2005 so pls get facts before you judge me bro

I never talk like I "did something great" and Syndicate didn't be "zerg side" instead when all cried about our, Kabally even broke ally and we were 1 clan vs all server and we raped all at same so;) and I stayed for 2/4 of time in other clan like Toxic and EB(at start)  and others that were normal.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

UngO

Quote from: Francy on December 24, 2014, 03:29:17 AM
I never talk like I "did something great" and Syndicate didn't be "zerg side" instead when all cried about our, Kabally even broke ally and we were 1 clan vs all server and we raped all at same so;) and I stayed for 2/4 of time in other clan like Toxic and EB(at start)  and others that were normal.
dude this is bullshit and u know it kab decided to disolve ally after some chat with some1 who i dont wanna talk about and what he did after he broke ally? he took best players from fc to his clan anyway and recruited even other ppl so it was totaly same crap, and when we made ally with excidium and unity u started lose epics except some baiums and then syndi started cry about some exploit that we do to disconnect em during epics :D:D:D which was kinda pathetic...anyway like it matters now noone plays anyway so we can continue this argues till end of times
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Francy

Quote from: UngO on December 24, 2014, 04:38:27 AM
dude this is bullshit and u know it kab decided to disolve ally after some chat with some1 who i dont wanna talk about and what he did after he broke ally? he took best players from fc to his clan anyway and recruited even other ppl so it was totaly same crap, and when we made ally with excidium and unity u started lose epics except some baiums and then syndi started cry about some exploit that we do to disconnect em during epics :D:D:D which was kinda pathetic...anyway like it matters now noone plays anyway so we can continue this argues till end of times

Kabally recruited these players after a bit time and one CP doesn't make a clan so, but I quote last phrase because is useless to continue to argue about these old things when server is reduced like now.. Just wait some good news and we could try to avoid these kinds of spams/flames.. :)
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

DVP

Quote from: UngO on December 24, 2014, 04:38:27 AM

Kabally

Live by the legeNd,die by the legeNd.

Remember me as an OutcastOutlaw i was

Thank you for trying to lower my work while i played there,matter fact,noone did it better,but still my job wasnt good aith?

People gotta go find excuses to justify my succed,no worries,have fun.

Fuk all you haterz.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

^Evacuate^

This topic reached his edge of spam,anyway we got some interesting feedback
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be