Web Analytics
Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, December 02, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Yea wipe your fkin head with a shotgun same goes for all with "wipe" retarded mode kkthxbb.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Francy

Wipe is the worst thing to do now. It's useless to continue to spam: wipe, wipe, wipe. It will never happen. We don't need a fu ck ing wipe, only some CHANGES. It's so simple.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Kybel

Quote from: Francy on December 02, 2014, 09:37:48 PM
Track wtf.. 1 month ago you said: there will be a lot of new changes like a new area with special mobs for spoil and many others. A lot of ppl wanted to fix tatto in Oly because it's no sense to allow it give that is the same to allow mana potion for example.. Some time ago you started a topic for mana potion and you promised to inform us about this IMPORTANT CHANGE that a lot of people wanted. I'm not saing that you and your staff careless about server because it's true(I played and saw this server since about 2007) and if this Network is still alive and with 0 or 1 wipe in 7 years is also thanks to you and stuff. BUT here in server in last time you did a little work in game because 2-3 months ago there were a lot of events and stuff like this and a lot of people enjoyed it. And about this I agree A BIT with the reply of UngO in this topic. After 1 month these events disappeared. Also there were fantastic event like Corean style event with amazing reward. These events attracted a lot of people.. but after 1-2 month disappreared. Now for me it's no sense to update Dragon Network to HB and is simple. With this CHANGE you think to appeal new people(farmer). These people after few weeks or month when they will have full gear will leave server(if not all, like 90% of them) so for ME isn't a good idea because llike other people said, if someone want to play in a HB server will go in HB server with 2-3k people. So the problem isn't this. We NEED(and these could be very good 2-3 monts ago and not at all now) some CHANGES to appeal people HERE. I tihnk also you have to hear more what people say here in forum and in this topic. Also a lot of times you said: What changes do you want people? A lot of people sais their ideas but NOONE of this was applied in server wtf.. Also this make server dead. In my opinion some good changes will be:
-SIEGE . A lot of people love them becasue they are one of most beautiful part of L2. Some if you make them with some rewards, people will have more desire to conquer them(because only to set Manor is boring :P);
-TATTO IN OLY . I hear a lot of people that want to delete it from OLY. I agree with it as I said before. When mana potion couldn't be used in oly, why can we use tatto? So I think you have to delete them;
-RATES. I hear a lot of people who complain about rates. I agree with them. I tihnk that in this part of server will be good for new people to have a server with a mid rate like 45x-50x max. People will become fastly high level, because if them see, for now, like 200 people server, don't have desire to level. So I think to upgrade server with and increase of rates;
-B GRADE SET. Now in server people who want a B GRADE SET have difficult to get because noone sell them and is boring to craft it. SO I think that you have to add this set in a NPC  to let people ot get them easily(also all C-GRADE SETS);
-MANA POTION . A lot of people wanted MANA POTION. You put your attention there for 1 month. After you don't talk anymore about it.. A lot of people left server also for it. I think you have to add them also to help new people ot level fastly and in PVP to make it also funnier. So I think that if you add them, some people will return here(like old Dragon Network);
-NORMAL S GRADE ENCHANT AND BLESSED . Other no sense idea(In my opinion) and also a lot of people complain about them is the price of them in Donny, because their price is too high both for normal and blessed Enchant Weapon S. And other thing is: why NORMALL SCROLL S GRADE rate is different than BLESSED SCROLL S GRADE? I have already listen your opinion: because you don't lose weapon ecc.. But I think that(like old times) that THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME RATE OF SUCCESS becasue 90% of people use NORMAL SCROLL because is TOO difficult to get an over enchant weapon with BLESSED SCROLL S GRADE;
-EPIC'S STRONG. I think(and also a lot of other people) that EPIC are TOO WEAK becasue you are able to kill a Baium with 1 party.. Frintezza with 2.. And also Antharas with 3 and Valakas with 4.. I think that is too easy and if you'll make them stronger, people will enjoy more to kill them;
-A DELEVEL NPC . A good idea, also is to put a NPC to delevel a char becaseu is boring to hit a guard and dead to delevel(and this is the fastest way). With NPC people will delete this boring problem like with a click;

I THINK THAT THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT IDEAS FOR NOW AND FOR SERVER. I spent some time to write them SO I HOPE THST GMs and DN staff will see these and will say something and WHAT they think about THEM. I was the first to believe in this server and I continued to play there since some weeks ago, but when I heard changes and when they after 1-2 month didn' arrive, I get pissed and I left for some time(also because 0 war and 0 fight in last period because clans didn't accept war....) and if I wrote this is because I really like this server and I hope that will return as before, at start(although I think that now, in this situation, is semi-impossible....).

+1 totally ... valakas is ok .. isnt so easy XD ...
btw if u wanna pvp log any time we are online and looking for pvp XD

somasz

changes for 300 online with offline shops and dualboxes \m/
you need to realize that with current playstyle of most ppl, servers are hosted for seasson, not lifetime

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on December 02, 2014, 10:16:20 PM
Yea wipe your fkin head with a shotgun same goes for all with "wipe" retarded mode kkthxbb.

haha, you're such a funny guy. Seems like some ppl enjoy staing in giran all the time. Server dies, cuz of ppl like you.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

mariosr1

Quote from: Francy on December 02, 2014, 10:26:21 PM
Wipe is the worst thing to do now. It's useless to continue to spam: wipe, wipe, wipe. It will never happen. We don't need a freaking wipe, only some CHANGES. It's so simple.

+1
we need activity...
changes will probably bring some ppl(farmers) back but not the ppl who stay a lot in a server
we need to bring a better and mature comunity
i play since 2005 almost from the beggining i stopped to try tera-aion-l2 official but always wanted to come back..
only in the hearing of new dragon server with stuck sub  i was :D :D :D :D
and now i m already searching for a new game :( :( :(
i want to stay but...

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on December 02, 2014, 10:41:34 PM
haha, you're such a funny guy. Seems like some ppl enjoy staing in giran all the time. Server dies, cuz of ppl like you.

Are you stupid? Or act like one?Thank god there's still old school ppl like me and others here on forum since 2005 else this community would been fked up for good it's already 90% fked up.
There's fkin plenty of servers who do sh1t retarded wipes every 2-3 months (what's the point even playing there wasting precious hours from real life for nothing to achieve sh1t) gtfo and play there in peace if you want wipe after wipe.
Server is empty cause of low ppl like you who spam/troll/complain/qq on forum 24/7 instead to play or log in game and make pvp/action.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 02, 2014, 11:25:38 PM
Some actions here , move in game?
Again that troll... think he wants more bans... he didn't had enough's I see  :-\  :'(
With that ppl mentality Track playing on forum for years... is low chance for action in game.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on December 02, 2014, 11:22:33 PM
Are you stupid? Or act like one? There's fkin plenty of servers who do sh1t retarded wipes every 2-3 months (what's the point even playing there wasting precious hours from real life for nothing to achieve sh1t) gtfo and play there in peace if you want wipe after wipe.
Server is empty cause of low ppl like you who spam/troll/complain/qq on forum 24/7 instead to play or log in game and make pvp/action.

Nope. Server is empty, cuz of lame carebears, which need 1 year to farm stupid s grades to fight lol. These kind of ppl makes me bored killing epics by my own for 2 months and wait for some1 like you to show up. Like you did now. I prefer to not play at all or change server, if my only atraction is killing mobs. In the end it is (should be for normal people) all about pvp. I'm sorry, but you're to "low" one, since you were laying low while big bois were playing here. Know your place.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on December 02, 2014, 11:32:04 PM
Nope. Server is empty, cuz of lame carebears, which need 1 year to farm stupid s grades to fight lol. These kind of ppl makes me bored killing epics by my own for 2 months and wait for some1 like you to show up. Like you did now. I prefer to not play at all or change server, if my only atraction is killing mobs. In the end it is (should be for normal people) all about pvp. I'm sorry, but you're to "low" one, since you were laying low while big bois were playing here. Know your place.

Don't make me laugh our crew/clan ruled the server for months ( from april until september when all stopped wars for pve lol ) we fighted/had wars with whole server any gm can confirm so gtfo.
Your to low for our skill/pvp league.When our clan reached the top in april ( 3 months=1 year? lol ) some of clans including you guys left after to much butt hurt you got from us in pvp.
You guys were so pro the 1st 2 months beating non subbed ppl with lvl's under 70 running c grade don't make me laugh while most were in S grade/subbed/epic etc.That you call pro?=))
There's tons of ss/videos of us since april with action/pvp.So stop talking fairy tales mr. "pro" wannabe on forum troll maybe.
Have fun I'm tired I got enough proofs ( ss/videos )  and many can confirm while you have just empty words.

SS2 Butt hurt !!!
Good Luck!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on December 02, 2014, 11:53:49 PM
Don't make me laugh our crew/clan ruled the server for months we fighted/had wars with whole server any gm can confirm so gtfo.
Your to low for our skill/pvp league.When our clan reached the top in april ( 3 months=1 year? lol ) some of clans including you guys left after to much butt hurt you got from us in pvp.
You guys were so pro the 1st 2 months beating non subbed ppl with lvl's under 70 running c grade don't make me laugh while most were in S grade/subbed/epic etc.That you call pro?=))
There's tons of ss/videos of us since april with action/pvp.So stop talking fairy tales mr. "pro" wannabe on forum troll maybe.
Have fun I'm tired I got enough proofs ( ss/videos )  and many can confirm while you have just empty words.

SS2 Butt hurt !!!
Good Luck!

All i can say after reading this wall of crap is that you are delusional as freak.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM