Web Analytics
Returning & Q's

News:

Main Menu

Returning & Q's

Started by DemiGoth, December 14, 2014, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemiGoth

It's been a while since I played here. But with the Goddess of Destruction destroying the game on official servers as well as no classic servers for EN players either, I decided to get back here and join this classic server (though I think 15x rates are too high :p ).

Anyway, I've been looking at the features of the server and the donation perks. One thing my eye caught was the 'Subclass items'. What on earth are those? Is this something DNet specific or did I forget about them after having played for so long?
I'm also wondering how much donation a month would cost me. Though I'd normally not support private servers (that's why I left), I do want to play Classic Lineage II and of Titan is okay I am going to support it.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DemiGoth on December 14, 2014, 01:42:29 PM
It's been a while since I played here. But with the Goddess of Destruction destroying the game on official servers as well as no classic servers for EN players either, I decided to get back here and join this classic server (though I think 15x rates are too high :p ).

Anyway, I've been looking at the features of the server and the donation perks. One thing my eye caught was the 'Subclass items'. What on earth are those? Is this something DNet specific or did I forget about them after having played for so long?
I'm also wondering how much donation a month would cost me. Though I'd normally not support private servers (that's why I left), I do want to play Classic Lineage II and of Titan is okay I am going to support it.
Hello and Welcome Back!

Thats regular retail items you would normally need to sub, nothing custom.(cabrio,hallate,kernon,golky)
The reason we added them, is because of casual players, so they can catch up with players who have more time.

Titan is meant to be fully retail, therefore you have no reason to worry about customs.

Kind regards
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DemiGoth

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 14, 2014, 04:08:59 PM
Hello and Welcome Back!

Thats regular retail items you would normally need to sub, nothing custom.(cabrio,hallate,kernon,golky)
The reason we added them, is because of casual players, so they can catch up with players who have more time.

Titan is meant to be fully retail, therefore you have no reason to worry about customs.

Kind regards

Oh... So the subclass quest items can be 'bought'. I won't buy them myself, because what's the point of getting back to a classic server when you can 'go easy' on stuff like that? :D

However, I will drop some donations if I like the server. In the past (long ago) I've donated some already and was one of the 1st to donate for the new server locations after that whole FBI thing.

Oh yeah - GRATZ on 10th birth day!

^Evacuate^

Quote from: DemiGoth on December 14, 2014, 05:20:02 PM
Oh... So the subclass quest items can be 'bought'. I won't buy them myself, because what's the point of getting back to a classic server when you can 'go easy' on stuff like that? :D

However, I will drop some donations if I like the server. In the past (long ago) I've donated some already and was one of the 1st to donate for the new server locations after that whole FBI thing.

Oh yeah - GRATZ on 10th birth day!
Still there are some people who dont have time or will to camp those kind of bosses,we do think adding those items on donation wont change the balance between "donators" and not "donators" as you say,especially in h5,retail subclass is one of the easiest step.

Welcome back on DN community and i wish you to enjoy it.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

DemiGoth

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on December 14, 2014, 05:38:14 PM
Still there are some people who dont have time or will to camp those kind of bosses,we do think adding those items on donation wont change the balance between "donators" and not "donators" as you say,especially in h5,retail subclass is one of the easiest step.
*cough* 100 territory badges *cough* On retail I could buy my sub before my mainclass was even 76...

I agree that there should be no difference between donators and non-donators ;-)

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on December 14, 2014, 05:38:14 PMWelcome back on DN community and i wish you to enjoy it.

Time will tell. until the sub-stack I enjoyed Dragon a lot. Hope this revival of retail will keep me here again. Retail as it is now (after Goddess of Destruction) just sucks big time :( And sadly there's still no word on an official classic server.