Main Menu

I miss you Tarantula <3 I rly do

Started by Kabally, December 27, 2014, 02:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

Quote from: reddragonjr on January 03, 2015, 10:10:38 PM
Be water my friend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqHSbMR_udo

I saw that,rly nice man,i did it like 1 or 2 months ago,i started following things that he did after that,he was special like Drake witch never show up,but he is special
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: scary on January 03, 2015, 09:32:46 AM
so there will be any change on Tara ? cuz server is kinda clean and its not good.
Yes there will be changes, be patient. We aint spending time watching the moon,and we also have work, families, holidays to handle as well.

Quote from: scary on January 03, 2015, 08:03:43 PM
they freaked everyone who made donate for tara, 0 respect.
Did we close server? Did any of players lost anything?Unlike other servers , answer is NO. Therefor refrain from such statwments.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dramenos

Quote from: Kabally on January 03, 2015, 11:16:49 PM
I saw that,rly nice man,i did it like 1 or 2 months ago,i started following things that he did after that,he was special like Drake witch never show up,but he is special
What if Drake doesn't even exist? Mby our whole life is a lie.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Dramenos on January 04, 2015, 02:23:55 AM
What if Drake doesn't even exist? Mby our whole life is a lie.

And what bullshit is that?

UngO

Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Francy

Quote from: scary on January 03, 2015, 08:03:43 PM
they freaked everyone who made donate for tara, 0 respect.

Yes bro.. A BIG+1, WTF 0 respect for people who wanted to help this server with SUGGESTIONS/DONATE and now we are seeing how server it is ;)..
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 04, 2015, 12:39:14 AM
Yes there will be changes, be patient. We aint spending time watching the moon,and we also have work, families, holidays to handle as well.
Did we close server? Did any of players lost anything?Unlike other servers , answer is NO. Therefor refrain from such statwments.

"Did we close server? Did any of players lost anything?Unlike other servers , answer is NO. Therefor refrain from such statwments." OMG Track are you really serious..? We have ITEMS on a fu ck ing server with like 50 people online for now(without offline shop) SO DO WE NEED ITEMS ON A DEAD SERVER? The ANSWER IS NO! These items are useless for now because no1 play so GG. And we are talking about that you PROMISE things but nothing new happens like always on TARANTULA. The pool for server finished since 26 of December but nothing new happens till now, 0 news and 0 things. So WHAT WE HAVE TO THINK?
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Francy on January 05, 2015, 09:00:46 PM
"Did we close server? Did any of players lost anything?Unlike other servers , answer is NO. Therefor refrain from such statwments." OMG Track are you really serious..? We have ITEMS on a fu ck ing server with like 50 people online for now(without offline shop) SO DO WE NEED ITEMS ON A DEAD SERVER? The ANSWER IS NO! These items are useless for now because no1 play so GG. And we are talking about that you PROMISE things but nothing new happens like always on TARANTULA. The pool for server finished since 26 of December but nothing new happens till now, 0 news and 0 things. So WHAT WE HAVE TO THINK?
You dont have to think, you have to read. Especially the part where i said , when Tara will get its updates.
I dont think that many people would agree with you that top chars and items doesnt mean anything, but well i cant argue.

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 05, 2015, 09:58:18 PM
You dont have to think, you have to read. Especially the part where i said , when Tara will get its updates.
I dont think that many people would agree with you that top chars and items doesnt mean anything, but well i cant argue.

Yes I have to say that these things mean a lot in server with 50 ppl online ahahaha, so why people with full equipped char(also like me and many other) left server? So are these people care anything about top chars and equip in a dead server where there are only promise and 0 fact? Please give me an answer because I'm not the only that is making some questions about this situation :)..
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 05, 2015, 09:58:18 PM

Even if u wanna express one idea.

Dont ever be rude with any of my players

"You dont have to think, you have to read. " <----Are you talkin with a cow? Or with Kotenka?

Dude this players did put money on this server,have some respect and lay down ok?

We will talk in real life,then u understand,u trying to be someone u never been Nikola,Yes i always saw it,but i didnt want create a problem,im tellin u for last time,STOP BEING RUDE,the only person who will lose with that its you.

YOU,now go and delete my coment.

Who the fuk cares , i runned this sh1t
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Francy on January 05, 2015, 10:54:18 PM
Yes I have to say that these things mean a lot in server with 50 ppl online ahahaha, so why people with full equipped char(also like me and many other) left server? So are these people care anything about top chars and equip in a dead server where there are only promise and 0 fact? Please give me an answer because I'm not the only that is making some questions about this situation :)..
My point was, even server is low on population right now, after we do planned updates we believe that online amount will increase. Thats why it is very important to have your chars and equip, instead of farming from 0.

Any additional question you may have , use PM.

Thank you