clear as crystal - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

clear as crystal

Started by Tek1la, January 08, 2015, 07:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chlastacz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2015, 02:59:33 AM
I dont know why , some of you, still tend to push a wipe?
Let me clear it out once again: There wont be any wipe ,like there wasnt even 1 wipe for all these years, there will be just an upgrade to hb and tottaly different game style.

Then You will have an EMPTY HB server.
Quote from: UngO on January 09, 2015, 01:25:14 AM
only reason why noone play atm is the fact we wait for hb update that is kinda staging duo things i dont wanna speak of but its clear for all...if you wipe 1 year old server you lose everyone who ever donated it would be total disrespect to donators

I donated a couple of hundred eu on this server and i dont care about the items its a DONATION not a trade. I will gladly donate again if the server will get a fresh start.

stealth

After upgrade ppl will go and say again "Bring back interlude, it was the only good chronicle" etc.etc.   ;D open another C4 , cuz it was the reason why it was opened in the first place ? I don't think community is retared, i know it is.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

Gardax

Let me clear it out once again: There wont be any wipe ,like there wasnt even 1 wipe for all these years, there will be just an upgrade to hb and tottaly different game style.

Hellbound PVP server will be the best  way. Just similar to Arena server but without custom items like arena sets, but with chp potions I think. Of course without any wipe but with mid-easy farm. :)
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

UngO

Quote from: Gardax on January 09, 2015, 05:06:45 PM
Hellbound PVP server will be the best  way. Just similar to Arena server but without custom items like arena sets, but with chp potions I think. Of course without any wipe but with mid-easy farm. :)
forget chp and high rates not like we didnt try to claim it but dn staff wont apply it, i understand their point on rates but for me chp was cool way how to get adenas and also good addon to pvp
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

trippledouble

Quote from: Gardax on January 09, 2015, 05:06:45 PM

This. Just w/o chp like UngO said.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

^Evacuate^

Quote from: UngO on January 09, 2015, 05:56:54 PM
forget chp and high rates not like we didnt try to claim it but dn staff wont apply it, i understand their point on rates but for me chp was cool way how to get adenas and also good addon to pvp
In the other hand chp was an huge unbalanced item,about high rate Hb who knows  8)
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

TFF

Peorexo

Quote from: TFF on January 09, 2015, 07:31:43 PM
x30 is good enough
Making char fast, getting everything fast -> getting bored fast, leaving server for new challenge.
Low rates keep server alive for long thats a fact. With high rates ppl will get everything really fast and they will have nothing to do, nothing to conquer and nothing to fight for.

MaraZmo

Quote from: Peorexo on January 09, 2015, 07:38:16 PM
Making char fast, getting everything fast -> getting bored fast, leaving server for new challenge.
Low rates keep server alive for long thats a fact. With high rates ppl will get everything really fast and they will have nothing to do, nothing to conquer and nothing to fight for.
I think 30x is no that high and ofc it depends on the gameplay the staff want to implement
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Kybel

but tell us finally when.thx

felo41

Quote from: Peorexo on January 09, 2015, 07:38:16 PM
and that will give server hoopers a run for their money xd
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Peorexo

Quote from: felo41 on January 10, 2015, 12:14:56 AM
and that will give server hoopers a run for their money xd
As long as they are playing whats wrong with that :D