Homonculus - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Homonculus

Started by mastex, January 25, 2015, 10:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francy

Quote from: Kabally on January 26, 2015, 02:47:13 AM
Vai pa puta k te pariu pa. u crazy or what,dude fuk this homunculus b1tch please S grade fo life

Ahahahahahahahahha
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Kabally

Quote from: Francy on January 27, 2015, 07:47:59 PM
Ahahahahahahahahha

Hello Francy..deep sad,i write to you.

Im sorry for all the times i was an hard guy to you and some others,it was too hard for me to deal with 40 people pming me.

"Hi when do i get my Queen Ant?"

"Hi when do i have my baium?"

So..u were really a nice boy,and you still being a nice boy ofc,and i know many times you and others had fear of pming me cuz of my hard behaviour when i was pissed,i love you and all of those who did part of Sindicate witch Blizzer failed and i succed from the 0.

Im proud im being you guys clan leader and im proud also of u guys as clan mates work.

All i wanna say is that...i just wanted to be at number 1...thats why i was day by day becoming so nervous etc...

Im sorry i love you,all i wanted was to be the best...and i did it with u guys help <3

SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Francy

Quote from: Kabally on January 27, 2015, 08:15:22 PM

Im sorry for all the times i was an hard guy to you and some others,it was too hard for me to deal with 40 people pming me.

So..u were really a nice boy,and you still being a nice boy ofc,and i know many times you and others had fear of pming me cuz of my hard behaviour when i was pissed,i love you and all of those who did part of Sindicate witch Blizzer failed and i succed from the 0.

Im proud im being you guys clan leader and im proud also of u guys as clan mates work.

All i wanna say is that...i just wanted to be at number 1...thats why i was day by day becoming so nervous etc...

Im sorry i love you,all i wanted was to be the best...and i did it with u guys help <3

SS2

The best clan leader ever and I'm proud to be in SS2!
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

_okazaki_

Quote from: Kabally on January 27, 2015, 08:15:22 PM

SS2

Hi when do i get my Valakas?
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Kabally

Quote from: _okazaki_ on January 27, 2015, 08:36:45 PM
Hi when do i get my Valakas?
<

Hi as you remember about Kaba rules,

Archers dont receive Valakas,Valakas goes to mages with wild magic effect or cp leaders.

Afk

puta k te pariu
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Simao

Kabally every time you speak this is what I see - sorry mate but your wannabe black gangsta Oakland crap is just too damn hilarious.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

Kabally

Quote from: Simao on January 28, 2015, 01:43:04 PM
Kabally every time you speak this is what I see - sorry mate but your wannabe black gangsta Oakland crap is just too damn hilarious.

My father calls Simao,still who are you?

LOL lil wannabe afk workiN,gettin money to buy b1tchs like u mom

fu f4g0t
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Everyone stop it, or i will.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]