kaell

Quote from: kaell on February 07, 2015, 08:49:14 PM
i checked on 70 lvl on valley of saints, so better check all of them

i wrote already

=^TrackZero^=

We are in game , testing right now.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

vranx

Hello. Any luck catching that one in Valley of Saints? I'm glad that the pig in Giran worked. :-)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: vranx on February 20, 2015, 03:04:19 PM
Hello. Any luck catching that one in Valley of Saints? I'm glad that the pig in Giran worked. :-)
We waited some time last night, but it didnt appear. However , as you could see yourself, the one i summoned worked well.

Viperel

The pig in the Forest of Dead disappears after it eats and the one in Valley of saints doesn't transform after it has eaten and remains stuck. It would be appreciated if someone could look into it.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Viperel on February 21, 2015, 03:07:34 PM
The pig in the Forest of Dead disappears after it eats and the one in Valley of saints doesn't transform after it has eaten and remains stuck. It would be appreciated if someone could look into it.
I will.

hackerslav

dwarfy back to work,now!

FANTA

Hi Track, yesterday one of this pigs spawned near me (Wild beast reserve) and I fed it as it was written i topic. Pig disappear after it eat 10x adena with message; something like: "Ahh I am to heavy, I eat to much adena" but it don't transform.

Thanks
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

Viperel

Yes, the pigs are still bugged as they eat and disappear :(

vranx

Hello Track. Same experience on my side a day ago. 10 feedings / disappear. And this is my experience with all the pigs that I've tried from the start of the server. I saw only 1 working - the one U loaded in Giran square. As this was my 10-12th pig, I don;t think it's coincidence and that I'm so unlucky. On DNET it looks like 10 pigs fed / 8 droped something, 1 disappeared, 1 bugged.

Quote from: FANTA on March 09, 2015, 02:11:03 PM
Hi Track, yesterday one of this pigs spawned near me (Wild beast reserve) and I fed it as it was written i topic. Pig disappear after it eat 10x adena with message; something like: "Ahh I am to heavy, I eat to much adena" but it don't transform.

Thanks

PERKyouUP

Unfortunately the lucky pig in enchanted forest is not so lucky either. feed and killed it 5-6 times now and different feed levels. feed it 4 times until it disappears after 6-8 feedings. never changes color to indicate its full. never asks for desert as so many of them in the past have done. nothing no drops. please look into it further. kind of annoy at this point. yes i feed it 10k or more. some times 100k then lucky pig disappeared on that run. so i went back to 10k's but i also was feeding it 50k a few times and nada, nothing, ziltch.

FANTA

It was tested that pig which was summoned by GM is working.
It would be fine to have some event regards Lucky Pigs, as they don't work for now.

-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired