Web Analytics
shop setting and "premium item"

News:

Main Menu

shop setting and "premium item"

Started by Shymen, January 31, 2015, 02:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shymen

Hello! I'd like to say, i know that you encourage people to donate the server, but will setting the shop on the .offline mode will always be paid? I mean, it's an option i think everybody could use for free, at least at  the others servers i played it was free. I have nothing against buying extra sp/xp etc for real money, and it helps you a lot so i really don't see any problem. But the paid .offline option hurts, in my opinion. Also, do we have to keep the "private warehouse" item in our bags? It's pretty useless anyways. Much thanks for the server, i missed a good, populated, low-mid rate h5 server :)
Cheers

8kjupx3u

Quote from: Shymen on January 31, 2015, 02:24:10 PM
Hello! I'd like to say, i know that you encourage people to donate the server, but will setting the shop on the .offline mode will always be paid? I mean, it's an option i think everybody could use for free, at least at  the others servers i played it was free. I have nothing against buying extra sp/xp etc for real money, and it helps you a lot so i really don't see any problem. But the paid .offline option hurts, in my opinion. Also, do we have to keep the "private warehouse" item in our bags? It's pretty useless anyways. Much thanks for the server, i missed a good, populated, low-mid rate h5 server :)
Cheers
do you know how good it is that u can travel for free under lvl 40..

i left yesterday a server cos it was so hard making money (x5) and still gatekeeper prices are high.

im glad im back on DN.
Friends Become Wolves~