Web Analytics
Congratulations to Staff

News:

Main Menu

Congratulations to Staff

Started by _NecroKINGS_, April 04, 2015, 03:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_NecroKINGS_

hello there. im the one of players of dnet player since c4 i have seen and played almost all server none gm was/were good at hes job, like here now. There is many player for waiting the server or even about any information. you guys i mean staff to lazy to make fine players with basic words.Like try to answer these wanted questions. While we are waiting (Players) get bored cause we are waiting for unknow server.We already lost/losing players you guys let stop that with few steps.. Im wrote my opinions sorry if I hurt someones heart of team.. you should obey drake rules or etc. If you couldn't give expectation of players you should leave or try to give it. How you guys think that, the server will be great!! you have failed while opening/chaning server..These players  should blame someone/something for a waiting 3-4 months for a nothing.. Thanks.
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

Pastatin

abusinG

Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

MaraZmo

Quote from: _NecroKINGS_ on April 04, 2015, 03:10:02 AM
hello there. im the one of players of dnet player since c4 i have seen and played almost all server none gm was/were good at hes job, like here now. There is many player for waiting the server or even about any information. you guys i mean staff to lazy to make fine players with basic words.Like try to answer these wanted questions. While we are waiting (Players) get bored cause we are waiting for unknow server.We already lost/losing players you guys let stop that with few steps.. Im wrote my opinions sorry if I hurt someones heart of team.. you should obey drake rules or etc. If you couldn't give expectation of players you should leave or try to give it. How you guys think that, the server will be great!! you have failed while opening/chaning server..These players  should blame someone/something for a waiting 3-4 months for a nothing.. Thanks.
I bet they have 1 month w/o sleep working on it, be patience

Said no1 ever xd
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member