Web Analytics
What keeps you busy in game and playing L2? - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

What keeps you busy in game and playing L2?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 13, 2015, 10:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh noob

erm..i still dont get the point of ppl that ask for stuff , as if they re paying for some service that gives them the right to demand deadlines. in these times, when WoT sell lowgrade leather jackets for 600 euro, the servers of dnetwork have to rely on the good will of the players, so i guess that if u re playing here for free u cannot ask things to be done like "with the hand of god". if everyone was so tied to the game the things could happen faster, lets say it that way - when the staff sees 1000 logged in tara , they will rush in doing things. when they see 1k QQ threads of ppl who re proud to be non active players, id say theres not a big rush to satisfy the endless needs of ppl who wont play anyway. so, if u want things to happen, make this server atleast look alive .

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

knoxville0531

Quote from: Teh noob on March 28, 2015, 07:52:55 PM
erm..i still dont get the point of ppl that ask for stuff , as if they re paying for some service that gives them the right to demand deadlines. in these times, when WoT sell lowgrade leather jackets for 600 euro, the servers of dnetwork have to rely on the good will of the players, so i guess that if u re playing here for free u cannot ask things to be done like "with the hand of god". if everyone was so tied to the game the things could happen faster, lets say it that way - when the staff sees 1000 logged in tara , they will rush in doing things. when they see 1k QQ threads of ppl who re proud to be non active players, id say theres not a big rush to satisfy the endless needs of ppl who wont play anyway. so, if u want things to happen, make this server atleast look alive .

this idea about hb started more then 6 months ago when server was kinda "alive" and staff did nothing ... (dont delete my post track i know u do) peace

Gardax

Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!