Clan Hall Auction - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Clan Hall Auction

Started by cantau, February 20, 2015, 08:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: KikwSaKi on March 07, 2015, 07:30:21 PM
Looks like GM is keeping "safe" the clan halls untill server has more ppl...
I think that it is a waste of time to w8 to "fix" the "problem"...
We checked everything , and so far everything looks normal. We are doing more checks and waiting Drake as well to determine what is wrong.
Please be patient
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FANTA

Could some on post right requirements for clan hall auction for H5 client?

Thanks

-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

Dalyana

Looks like is not the only BUG the Track cannot fix it, seems he pays more attention to other things than fixing the server. But is good enough that only one single player can own a Clan Hall. One idiot that he has bad attitude. I'm afraid that I lost my time on your server ...

FANTA

-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

FANTA

I will wait a bit more, and maybe that they fix it.
CH isn't a big deal atm.
Missing manor from castles is :D
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Dalyana on March 11, 2015, 03:39:24 PM
Looks like is not the only BUG the Track cannot fix it, seems he pays more attention to other things than fixing the server. But is good enough that only one single player can own a Clan Hall. One idiot that he has bad attitude. I'm afraid that I lost my time on your server ...
Comoneeee LETS FLAME THE SERVER!
"Cant fix the server", i love this one as well. Check our bugsection and check bugsection of other servers to realise low amount of bugs we have.
Im not AiO programer nor a l2 Bible to know everything. This fix requiers Drakes attention. He has rl job to solve, and thats the reason of the delay. On top of that we have our work as well. If you think we live from L2 , then im affraid you have pinky dreams.
Patience is needed.

Dalyana

I do not flame the server, I just had "pinky dreams" about this one because I expected a good project from DN, but solving some Lucky Pig and Clan Hall it just taking to long ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Dalyana on March 11, 2015, 06:50:42 PM
I do not flame the server, I just had "pinky dreams" about this one because I expected a good project from DN, but solving some Lucky Pig and Clan Hall it just taking to long ...
Lucky pig works, i tested it in game 5 times now. Im willing to show u as well.
CH i explained you already.

This H5 project is good project with solid and player friendly festures, BUT ,players were deceved and lied by other fail l2 projects with no background that died in 1 month. We did everything to provide you bugless server with proper setup, on top of that we even gave you chance to earn real money trough playing. All this wasnt enough for TOP clans, im sorry but i am no Gandalf.

Im very sad, but simply players are the one who have the last word :(

Viperel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 11, 2015, 06:57:49 PM
Lucky pig works, i tested it in game 5 times now. Im willing to show u as well.
By test do you mean, that you found one in an area or just spawned it? I was there when you spawned the pig in Giran and it worked but on the field i never seen them to function properly.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Viperel on March 11, 2015, 07:03:05 PM
By test do you mean, that you found one in an area or just spawned it? I was there when you spawned the pig in Giran and it worked but on the field i never seen them to function properly.
Lucky pig is controlled by the code located into AI.obj , spawning of mobs is located into npcpos.txt .
If you summon any lucky pig (any level) it calls an AI , if it works on summon it will for sure work when autospawned, because it calls the same AI.
I am sure you are feeding it poorly or hitting it (as some players already did).

FANTA

So there is just very, very, very low chance to get items from it :(

Please inform here if someone succeed and get some items!
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

KikwSaKi

So a month passed and still not fixed...
Plz "push" Drake to check it (again)...