ETA? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostSlayer

Quote from: wadafak on April 20, 2015, 01:00:13 PM
So this Thread is open for more than a week and no GM/Admin replied. So is it safe to assume that this server is dead? Can we all leave for good?
My post is not flaming anyone here, i have the right to say my opinion. Will u leave my posts alone?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Gardax

So this Thread is open for more than a week and no GM/Admin replied. So is it safe to assume that this server is dead? Can we all leave for good?

You need more patience.There will be some news "soon".  ;D
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

Teh noob

can i have a little more patience also plz? FASTER!!!!!11

trippledouble

The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

farenkl2

You may never leave. And your assumtion is false, I believe they are working on it. They just can't give you an ETA. ETA could be progressed if you join and do some beta testing for them. ;);)
Farenk TH/Tank lvl.84
* Vorpal+6+fa
* Vesper duals +8+fa
* Skills +11 powered~

Francy

Quote from: farenkl2 on April 22, 2015, 12:51:09 PM
You may never leave. And your assumtion is false, I believe they are working on it. They just can't give you an ETA. ETA could be progressed if you join and do some beta testing for them. ;);)

But they can say us an answer or something.. I pmmed Track by a private message but he didn't answer me.. They said that they would give us some NEWS (not the opening) in April but they haven't done it yet.. All are waiting, more and more people are bored to wait for 5-6 months without news and most of them is leaving server.. I think that we  should know when the server will be ready .
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

wadafak

Quote from: farenkl2 on April 22, 2015, 12:51:09 PM

Believing is not knowing, so dont say my assumption is wrong.
AT ANY GIVEN TIME YOU CAN GIVE AN ETA!! its an estimate! The ETA of my wedding is in 3 years (i dont have a girlfriend) and still this eta is correct because thats my estimate!

That example is for all the idiots here who dont know what an ETA is...

GhostSlayer

Quote from: wadafak on April 22, 2015, 08:38:42 PM
Believing is not knowing, so dont say my assumption is wrong.
AT ANY GIVEN TIME YOU CAN GIVE AN ETA!! its an estimate! The ETA of my wedding is in 3 years (i dont have a girlfriend) and still this eta is correct because thats my estimate!

That example is for all the idiots here who dont know what an ETA is...
+1000000
Finally someone who understands things lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Morel

You got 2 months to holidays - pointless to open anything now.
Holidays - ppl wont waste time for siting in home just to farm items in video games.

Ergo ETA is autumn.
Morela - True hero of common people

Kabally

I dont wanna be stupid or sh1t i just dont know why u guys stand and ask times.LOL

Server shuted down at april last year,i struggle with a full clan till november,if didnt work till there,why believe ?Im not even blaming gms or sh1t,things here are like this

Still i believe the server got fuked up cuz of artur and lucid bans at begining over 500 bans in less then 1 week,i was botting all day couting with my lil dwarfs the ban and expecting to no be banned,i can tell u all now a guy from my CP had 9 bots running and got banned 55 times,damn n1gga,we were surprised but doing 1kkk in 2 days,at 7 day of the game we were like,damn yo we rich b1tch.

Goin back to the topic..i dont even know what to say <3 SS2

Sometimes so high,other times so fly,i come here mostly to say Hi
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

wadafak

aight mate, dont care about the past^^ i wanna know about the future

PS: Hi

Teh noob

Quote from: Kabally on April 24, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
omg why u ban me

i dont think u assume that since u re very 1338 u can bot and get away with it. on other side atm there re ppl on 9 box at raids and epics and no 1 moves so u re right from your point of view. the thing is u  need to keep these potheads attention with smth, and as i see hide adn seek and events in mu online style arent the juice... imho. ppl need ITANX . all of them. now. faster. asap. as little kids in school, players dont keep their attention for more than 15 min, unless they re "third party software" making u rich , or u make them do it.

btw dont read, i just spam