Web Analytics
ETA? - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid kotex

i'm agree with elias, promote the server, make more easy quests for example the quest for 3° class in my oponion this quest is so freaking bored, i dont like make this quest, making alliance with varka or ketra, killing first 100 and for lvl 2 300 and 700 more on wall of agos i hate this quest maybe if u make more easy and fast this quests, i know u can kill Archon of Halisha on Four Sepulchers for this u need a party or 5 ppl, all games have 3 different players

1. players love quest
2. players love farm and hate long quest
3. players just want pvp

if u make a balance for all maybe u got a good server, i'm agree to upgrade server but if u dont make a good balance the server never work, for promote the server u can use all social pages and stream, i dont know if in twitch tv only can stream official server but is not bad idea, others game like league of legend, tera, guildwars use stream for promote and they got good results.

well is just my opinion sorry for the englis xD, i'm trying to help.

PD: i'm agree to implement pots, mana combat haste etc.

SrryForPvp

Track please .. give us some information ... its a boring to wait  for nothing .

knoxville0531

no info about the update or the new server...the server still running but cant pay the bills by itself i dont see the point of that

ps: dont delete my post ty Track

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 29, 2015, 10:51:10 PM
Lets do nothing then?

forcecloned

hey drak, as the system works, how you set up a mssql database, is time consuming to correct redundancy, also is to pass information from a DB to another DB can fail, but the requirements are asking each Datapack OFF , win 2003 64bit server's CPU. Memory, and bandwidth, but all that you can be reached on a VPS service implies 2eur per month or more, depending on what kind of VPS lease, I think that what should you generate a population of 30 players put certain things in Donatorshop to give more popularity to the server, but taking care of pay to win, for the rest of the players can not make donations economic situation is not affected, now but bad memory, the first time I played dragon was in dragon C3. and until recently connect me and kept my data, I ask why not do it in that Hellbound ?. your you manage all the information of the DB, you know how many players were registered at the beginning of TARA server? about 3k players, because they keep the information, knowing that many of those players are the ones who will return, now want to have a monopoly? nerfea the boss item, and removes the drop enchant that are only affordable at donator shop. reasonably priced, so you can see some gain if you want to afford spending vps, and turn down the rate to exp to take more people up, pq is not possible for a pj of level 1 is made to lvl 77 in five days, playing only 4-5 hours per day, when I played in the alliance dragon I took 1 week or so playing five hours a day, and other mobs were hardest hp and def.
the idea is to set up the server and play, that you would take 1 week 2 maximum, eh fact I work alone and dedicating two hours a day

LancelotPL

i just want to know 1 think It will be craft server or everything will be able to buy at shop ?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LancelotPL on June 02, 2015, 08:36:17 PM
i just want to know 1 think It will be craft server or everything will be able to buy at shop ?
Define "craft server" ?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Alannah

I guess it's something like a retail-like way to get your items but boosted rates.
Example x25 craft-server, everything you need to spoil, farm (recipes,mats) but on incrased rates
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Server wont be "farm" orientated , but you will be able to gain items in other ways. Of course , there will be some crafting as well, but dont expect grinding and camp fest.

eliasjose2009

good choice btw my clan wont play  that new server... we we'rent spended 3 months farming as a fk in a dead server if u we're say it before...!!
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

LancelotPL

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LancelotPL on June 02, 2015, 11:48:33 PM
Thx for info :)
You are welcome.

There will be much more information , until then we have to keep them safe , since there are few servers which are pure copycats.

Thanks for understanding.

LancelotPL

Ok Ok im waiting for opening :)