Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

wadafak

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on May 05, 2015, 07:54:09 PM
If he is not telling or replying, im not somebody to tell what's going on with his life. He should be back 10~ May. He has a life event on this week, so do I nowdays, files are close to ready for launch. As he will announce the concept we add the required potions, npcs and we are good to go.
Believe me he replied me 1 time in about 2-3 weeks, just left a message, that Project goes ON.
It will be upgraded otherwise we would not have announced. Unexpected life event, sometimes something goes bad, that's it. We are here and not abandoning projects.

Don't take it as I'm trying to offend here anybody, but the logs 95% show ppl test enchant rates, so that's all about "obt". Mostly all fixes, adjustments were made back-tracking NC changelogs.
As a compesation for waiting us to provide this, we will surely find and discuss something with the admins :)

I wish I could do alone all these things, but sadly I need Track too in order to move further ;)

Thank you Allanah for your reply!

THIS is all we wanted: an answer. And we dont care about tracks life events, everyone can understand that real life goes first BUT no1 believes he cant find 5 minutes to write an answer because he did actually reply to other posts not related to this topic which proves he did not want to answer

PS close this thread because it will be full of spam, we wait for an anouncement soon

_NecroKINGS_

I wondering why the players shouldnt let know somethings about server By STAFF. is it hard to tell something or answer questions?, almost half years passed to we heard about upgrade news. If you guys aren't ready for do new things. you shouldnt promise somethings to do then. I respect about his life its ok.. But most of  ppl no have more patience. You guys already lost/losing something from start. Now think about that how you guys will be successful with server :)
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

enemy

So may 10 is here any info?

Alannah

Quote from: enemy on May 10, 2015, 03:57:06 PM
So may 10 is here any info?

yes, he told me we talk after monday
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

enemy

So its wednesday anything new?

Gardax

Quote from: enemy on May 13, 2015, 01:28:22 PM
So its wednesday anything new?

He didn't tell you which monday.  8)
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

lightwing

No one is working on tarantula ?
Some plani ill be good to avoid ppl stop leaving the server.

Just to know , 1 week , 1 month, 2 month...

zarobekas20

Quote from: lightwing on May 13, 2015, 05:47:32 PM

2 weeks more and be 2 months, when my post was deleted for saying: 2-3 months sounds optimistic for any changes  ;)

To be realisitc: I dont think something happen in this month.

Alannah

Quote from: lightwing on May 13, 2015, 05:47:32 PM

There is work going on of course. I'm full time back here. Drake has been told about obt down. I need that machine up first so I can access and adjust remaining script issues, which is quite few. Until then some client adjustments will be done(HB) + updater.

enemy

And how long does it gonna take?days weeks months or again soon?

Alannah

Quote from: enemy on May 14, 2015, 12:58:05 AM
And how long does it gonna take?days weeks months or again soon?

If I could answer your question, don't you think I already did? I told you the key is Track, need him back here fully.
Until then I can't do more than what I have access and knowledge to.
Project goes on and we will deliver both upgraded Tara and the retail hb too.