ETA? - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alannah

Quote from: knoxville0531 on May 19, 2015, 03:12:35 PM
i dont belive that this track is an unreachable person or he is hanging with the obama merkel putin group?everybody have real life but in 6 month dn cannot make this upgrade cause of rl this is bullshit 6month 24 week.. if track work 1 hour on this project in the last 6 months its 24 hour more than enough........(and also guys u had a database from previous hb server valkyre nm etc, its not a new thing what needs ages to make it work)

since most of the private conversations are not to public, I would really like to show how my phone looks toward him
old database we don't really have, old files we do which can be used as a good source .. "sometimes"
Valky = c4 based, this = Gracia Final based downgrade, 2 different things, different formulas and more possibilites in this

I can't write enough times, if I could make this work and launch I would do. Sadly, my knowledge and access are not go that far to make this happen. I need Track and Drake in order to provide this happen. Eventually it will be opened, no matter what. We have a lot work and money in it already, believe or not. I have my requests from both devs and this admin team regarding missing features and proper setup. What I can do on my own I continue to work on. Isn't it a bit strange that mostly I'm the one answering here? If he would have free time I guess he answer you too, see the same thing is happening in real when I'm trying on phone, the only difference I got 1-2 reply sometimes.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

wadafak

Quote from: Kybel on May 23, 2015, 08:38:41 PM
DN havent so power like many time ago ... they lost it in Infinity or Nm time ..many ppl left .. and now they just lie ... its not good and your promo going down ...

Its still has the largest stacksub community, so we have no choice but to play here xD

enemy

I just dont understand why track cannot reply cause it seems like he dont give a shiet anymore about this project 1 more week and its alrdy june and this project started at 2014 nov-dec ...

Kabally

It wont ever be back,i love tara,but players that believe and sh1t,put 2 fingers in ur head and think twice,as i said before,it went down april 2014,since there it just became worst day by day,ofc when it came up 1 month later it had some positive changes counting that online before downtime was 1400/day primetime. and after downtime it was 300/day,but after 1 month it was 800/900 day,noone here controled more the numbers then me,even i was advising gm's in via forum private message for numbers,they always answered,but if we all use our brain we will realize that to make players want to play here again,we gotta give something to them that others servers aint doing.

I know my post prolly disapoint tons of people,but right now i could be here with my guys doing all raids,this sh1t is empty.

Tarantula gm's did their best but in april 2014 something really bad happen and server went down for 1 month,too hard to change it 1 year later,still.

Holla at me when 700 online,i will log and bring a full clan.

Kabally
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

trippledouble

Yea. I'm actually just checking arround out of couriousity. I just wanna see what Track will have to say when he'll be back, since his silence and everythig is just hilarious.

If he doesn't give a freak, why won't he say it? Everyone would go they're own way and everything would be just fine.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: trippledouble on May 26, 2015, 12:09:53 PM
Yea. I'm actually just checking arround out of couriousity. I just wanna see what Track will have to say when he'll be back, since his silence and everythig is just hilarious.

If he doesn't give a freak, why won't he say it? Everyone would go they're own way and everything would be just fine.
Hello and sorry for the long delay, you can use this post as reference:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,288096.msg2475496.html#new

I/we are back, and development of projects continues. However looking at Tarantulas current situation for past few months , speaking in population and finance terms, is quite shockingly DEAD.
Tara reached a point where it can not be saved , nor any upgrade can bring it back to life. Yes we can satisfy 20 people (*if im wrong please prove me differently ) but we wont give it a long life for the future.

We are building a new system where u wont need to grind nor farm, but actually just pvp 24/7, thats why this new system will be applied to completely new server sometime in the future.
We will continue with HB, as its nearly ready. I/we have to catch-up firstly with all the issues players have/had - to solve them, then we will go out with statement which kind of server and its features will start first.

Until then you can discuss things on forum, of course in borders of common sense and good behavior.

Thank you

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WhiteBux

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 26, 2015, 08:12:35 PM
Hello and sorry for the long delay, you can use this post as reference:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,288096.msg2475496.html#new

I/we are back, and development of projects continues. However looking at Tarantulas current situation for past few months , speaking in population and finance terms, is quite shockingly DEAD.
Tara reached a point where it can not be saved , nor any upgrade can bring it back to life. Yes we can satisfy 20 people (*if im wrong please prove me differently ) but we wont give it a long life for the future.

We are building a new system where u wont need to grind nor farm, but actually just pvp 24/7, thats why this new system will be applied to completely new server sometime in the future.
We will continue with HB, as its nearly ready. I/we have to catch-up firstly with all the issues players have/had - to solve them, then we will go out with statement which kind of server and its features will start first.

Until then you can discuss things on forum, of course in borders of common sense and good behavior.

Thank you
make it from zero!
Im Perfect

enemy

Its dead bcause u admins fcked it up idk what ur wondering on that theres no future for this server even ur epic pvp idea wont change anything on it so ggwp.And about starting from zero means the population will be the same zero no1 gonna waste his time now when summer is here gl

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: enemy on May 26, 2015, 09:50:23 PM
Its dead bcause u admins fcked it up idk what ur wondering on that theres no future for this server even ur epic pvp idea wont change anything on it so ggwp.And about starting from zero means the population will be the same zero no1 gonna waste his time now when summer is here gl
Thats one opinion, but also there are others who say differently. You comment a future server while you dont know its features.

But thanks your concerns.

knoxville0531

why dont u just shut down the server there is no point to keep it alive until the upgarde...

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 26, 2015, 09:57:40 PM
Thats one opinion, but also there are others who say differently. You comment a future server while you dont know its features.

But thanks your concerns.

Wtf Track serious? You're ridiculous. I say only this wrong.. You made us waiting for 7-8 months for updates and now you said that Tarantula has no chance. Why don't you make changes before when server had a chance to become good as before? Now all we know that Tarantula has no chance because there are online only 20 and less people so also with update server will never become as before. GG as I said in other topic with your and staff indifference in last 8 months the server is ruined by you. And about the idea for new project it's nosense because there are also too many servers and this situation stole people to other server in community so if you continue in this way, DN will never have a server with a stable population. But the think that make me to feel mad is that I'm sure that you're focusing on other servers and projects about other servers and that you don't matter really about Tarantula's situation and I remembered your words when you said "Tarantula will never die, we'll make changes and updates to bring it as before" .  But nowadays we say only a dead server with your promises since 7-8 months.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Francy on May 26, 2015, 10:25:53 PM
Wtf Track serious? You're ridiculous. I say only this wrong.. You made us waiting for 7-8 months for updates and now you said that Tarantula has no chance. Why don't you make changes before when server had a chance to become good as before? Now all we know that Tarantula has no chance because there are online only 20 and less people so also with update server will never become as before. GG as I said in other topic with your and staff indifference in last 8 months the server is ruined by you. And about the idea for new project it's nosense because there are also too many servers and this situation stole people to other server in community so if you continue in this way, DN will never have a server with a stable population. But the think that make me to feel mad is that I'm sure that you're focusing on other servers and projects about other servers and that you don't matter really about Tarantula's situation and I remembered your words when you said "Tarantula will never die, we'll make changes and updates to bring it as before" .  But nowadays we say only a dead server with your promises since 7-8 months.
Time changed, Tara cant be raised from ashes. Only new server with proper setup will atract major clans and population. If you expect me to please 15 players comparing to new hundreds of players,...i guess you would also like to play on well populated server.

DB of Tara will be saved of course, and i will try to find a solution to benefit both sides.

We move on, good projects are ahead of us.