ETA? - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qash

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 26, 2015, 10:34:59 PM
Time changed, Tara cant be raised from ashes. Only new server with proper setup will atract major clans and population. If you expect me to please 15 players comparing to new hundreds of players,...i guess you would also like to play on well populated server.

DB of Tara will be saved of course, and i will try to find a solution to benefit both sides.

We move on, good projects are ahead of us.

Tell me that u want make tottaly new project of stuck sub on new server*, please... :D
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

Francy

Time changed, Tara cant be raised from ashes. Only new server with proper setup will atract major clans and population. If you expect me to please 15 players comparing to new hundreds of players,...i guess you would also like to play on well populated server.

DB of Tara will be saved of course, and i will try to find a solution to benefit both sides.

Obviously I want a server with a good population but I don't stand that you dropped out of Tarantula in this way after your promises.. And now you want to open an other new server but after 7-8 months we don't know anything about the project, what do you want to do and what kind of server it will be etc.. . I don't understand you, really.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

TFF

No upgrade ,new serwer? So after 8 years playing on dn u want me to donate more and bring some ***s whos selling stuff for reall money again? I can say freak off to u m8 bb. Ban me if u want

Gardax

For me it's very bad idea with wipe everything.

I can't believe that for admins: Honest player who has got items on account = player who sold items on ebay or allegro.

DN's marketing and PR slogan: Our servers will never be wiped means nothing.

From me: Good luck with new server and have fun for future players.
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

reddragonjr

Can't believe this seriously after so many months wtf... Update the server make it 24/7 pvp with bound items all grades ( even by donation ) for new players so they can compete with old ones but not wipe there's 1000 solutions to make it populated again wtf.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

knoxville0531

u should focus on this upgrade not on that fail titan server and also the other hb retail but now u can be happy with the 1 last corrupt dragon server with gm clan....u made a lot of player leave now im finished with dn gl in the future

eliasjose2009

them what's the point to give us hope...  u dont imagine the lot of people that is waiting for that update... most of people are already geared... i dont understand... we as clan wasnt thinking on keep farming bosses cuz just we dont need it.... we was thinkiing to full farm to get the new items... u should think on people that spended sleep's to only get their jewells... btw there's not that much people killing bosses it is just 1 clan that has 7-8 members.... there wont be a bigger diference.... think about it...!!

Thx.
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

eliasjose2009

there was kind 3-4 full clan's  waiting for the update HB on tarantula... and 1 clan that has items that are the same than other 3-4 clans... think on it!!

eliasjose2009

also think that DN is a company of SUBSTACK server it isnt a Fail retails server... if i wanted to play retail server i we're find another one... cuz trust me.. there's alooot of Retail servers... and my and my friends (we are 5 in total) was playing as honest way getting jewels... and we all have normal items Tall set's ext... that wont make a big diference... with those 4 clans geared... think about that!!

eliasjose2009

u could think even on nerfed to sometime if u think that our items will make any diference... but how u going to think on let us without items??

eliasjose2009

there should be other way's that u can do.... isnt our fault that the players stop to play while "UPDATE" was comming...!! also im not blame u.. but thinking dont u imagine the effort that some players do to get those items wich we have...!

eliasjose2009

DN NEVER EVER had make a WIPE on any of your servers..... and u wanna do it now why?!! there's should be a better way!!