Banned people - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Banned people

Started by eliasjose2009, May 17, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francy

Quote from: UngO on May 21, 2015, 03:21:18 AM
i play here since 2005 +- so i got some experience with things on this servers how it works etc ;) if you read properly you would see i adressed this to gm staff not to you as person and as you said that you are here short i dont even know why you reply on me since we dont got much to talk about ladd...we gave 1000x suggestions to track and other gms and all who knows me here knows that i dont got reason to lie or blame others i helped to improve this society long time and be sure i did enough maybe more then you did or ever will do...you are new one here i see since you dont even know the time when we got 1st promises about upcoming hb updates now its more then 7-8 months for sure and still nothing more then words we see here...how is possible that in past adding new chronicle took track and gms less then 1 month and now its already long long time? i dont blame i state the facts i seen many gms like you coming and vanishing back to the night and your are not 1st one who defend something that he knows almost nothing about...no offence but only track should talk here with us since he is the one who gave us hope for new server

+1 . UngO said what I wanted to say..
7-8 months passed when Track made promises about changes and other things. I remember that he opened a topic to give him suggestions, a lot of ppl gave them also me but these suggestions had never been considered. Maybe Track doesn't care about this server and he is showing it on Tarantula. I understand that he has a life, but I think there aren't excuse for his behaviour for players, because after so much time without HIS answers given that he is the "KEY" we are loosing the hope about Tarantula's future. I think that if you make change, the server won't be as before because it lost so many people and maybe it will have some people at start, but after it will return with his 100 ppl. A lot of people are leaving becasue the long wait time, a lot are loosing the hope because false promises which we will never see and I'm not blaming you because I understand that it doesn't depend by you but I blame ALL TARANTULA'S STAFF for his behaviour for his players. Here people  spent time and money and now server is blocked since 7-8 months with 50 ppl online. Say me if is it normal. There aren't excuse for Tarantula's staff becasue I think that Tarantula will never become like again. It isn't only a Tarantula's staff mistake because there are also other things that make people run away from the server but I think that the staff is one of the most thing that ruined this server because of his indifference about server.. And this indifference derived also from Events and other things in server, where a lot of activities like events and prizes were promised and only for 1-2 months(only the event because prizes had never given to people) these activities were made.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

_okazaki_

Quote from: Kabally on May 25, 2015, 10:01:40 PM
Okazaki avisame se isso voltar

só se me deres valakas
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die