trippledouble

Quote from: Gardax on May 28, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
maybe xD but 1 FC guy without 108Dragons CP, rlly Vash? :D

He can bring many members with him, you'll see:p
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

ZeniT

Well we can make a side against Exci, because we are not with them.

SS2 won't play. Big deal. They are nobodies.

Gardax

Quote from: trippledouble on May 28, 2015, 10:59:05 PM
He can bring many members with him, you'll see:p

If would be update I will, If not then I won't, cuz my crew will not come.
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

GhostSlayer

Why am i not surprised that FC wants a new server? :D
Like that buffcat guy that was crying on every f***ing forum about making a new server so you can nolife for 1st month, earn some $$ from rb's and then leave when ppl start kicking your ass in pvp? :D
You are the clown here :P

I'll log in giran :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

ZeniT

Unfortunately we are not from FC :D

I don't know what are you talking about.

trippledouble

Quote from: GhostSlayer on May 28, 2015, 11:04:12 PM
Why am i not surprised that FC wants a new server? :D
Like that buffcat guy that was crying on every f***ing forum about making a new server so you can nolife for 1st month, earn some $$ from rb's and then leave when ppl start kicking your ass in pvp? :D
You are the clown here :P

I'll log in giran :D

There won't be nothing much to sale except epics, since everything will be pretty easy to get i suppose. That's the point of pvp servers. Epics aren't even so mandatory on such servers, and it won't be possible to grab every single epic for months with nolife mode, before every1 catch up. "Nolifers" MAY have the edge on the first round of epic bosses, but every1 will catch up for the other round. I've been playing on tons of pvp servers for about 2 years, so i pretty much know how they look like.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

GhostSlayer

Quote from: trippledouble on May 28, 2015, 10:55:52 PM
He's from FC...
Guess not :D
Quote from: ZeniT on May 28, 2015, 11:06:00 PM
Unfortunately we are not from FC :D

I don't know what are you talking about.
Don't care. Nobody even knows who the f*** are you? Just came here to troll and bring cancer to forum, so if you don't have anything else smart to say, just gtfo pls, since you are pretty much the only person here who doesn't want tara upgraded and yet your are flooding TARA forum. Thx

GhostSlayer

Quote from: trippledouble on May 28, 2015, 11:09:44 PM
There won't be nothing much to sale except epics, since everything will be pretty easy to get i suppose. That's the point of pvp servers. Epics aren't even so mandatory on such servers, and it won't be possible to grab every single epic for months with nolife mode, before every1 catch up. "Nolifers" MAY have the edge on the first round of epic bosses, but every1 will catch up for the other round. I've been playing on tons of pvp servers for about 2 years, so i pretty much know how they look like.
Honestly I don't even care if they earn $$ or get an edge, or w/e. I just don't want to spend any more time in l2 farming, enough of that, that's why i want upgrade here. I mean how easy can it be? If they give everything for free, its stupid, if they don't = you need to farm -.-

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: reddragonjr on May 28, 2015, 09:52:52 PM
Yo Track you know I respect you much and this network to since a decade.
90% of ppl waited 7-8 months for update not for fresh start again.And believe me there's not 20 ppl.There 4-5 clans + ss2 + others more that waited so many months for update and you want them now to rage quit after they waited so much...That's why server was empty these months with 20 ppl like you said because all waited for update.
And its quite the opposite believe me fresh start will bring 20-100 ppl and update will bring the more.

So make a poll and you will see it with your own eyes 90% will want update not fresh start.

So again all the old ppl I know and clans start spam my topic for update and vote after Track makes poll don't rage quit now after so much wait we need to fight for our rights and we will get the update and the action/pvp we dreamed for.

Have a nice day Track!
Thank you for kind words and support, you do know very well how much i appreciate your backup and that i have high respect to you as well. However, reality is something different from our dreams. You wont even gather more then 20 different people in this topic that will support your idea.
Which clans are you talking about? SS2, almighty Kavally claimed he will never come back, which other clans u talk about? Dont get me wrong, because i fully understand you,but we cant do this. There might be 5-6 clans , each one with 4-5 online and randoms who will just log once in a week.

However, believe me that new server will bring a lot of populated clans and it will be mid rate pvp oriented server. I really prefer making something fresh and challenging than something what is beyond saving (*if we would really want to save it, we would have to wipe all the epics, coins, and some other things to bring back the challenge).

All in all, my dear friend, i hope you understand my point of view.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WuWu

Track if u wanna start new server, is there any chance that u merge tar with dragon???
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 29, 2015, 12:11:57 AM
Thank you for kind words and support, you do know very well how much i appreciate your backup and that i have high respect to you as well. However, reality is something different from our dreams. You wont even gather more then 20 different people in this topic that will support your idea.
Which clans are you talking about? SS2, almighty Kavally claimed he will never come back, which other clans u talk about? Dont get me wrong, because i fully understand you,but we cant do this. There might be 5-6 clans , each one with 4-5 online and randoms who will just log once in a week.

However, believe me that new server will bring a lot of populated clans and it will be mid rate pvp oriented server. I really prefer making something fresh and challenging than something what is beyond saving (*if we would really want to save it, we would have to wipe all the epics, coins, and some other things to bring back the challenge).

All in all, my dear friend, i hope you understand my point of view.

I understand your point of view Track after all it's your decision in the end.The thing is I don't give up easy and I know it will work else I wouldn't bother.And new ppl would catch up fast to the rest + many still have they're chars and items, but the chars they have it 100%.

Bound items s grade s80 by donation would make them compete with others since there won't be much farm since it will be pvp based only.
And for s80 items all will have to farm so there won't be big difference.

And about wipe you could wipe the items made this years since server died from january until now but I think it's not necessary any wipe since there wasn't so much activity... only if there's some inflation in some items during this start of year/months you can check that easy.

But a poll and a test like upgrade server with all the stuff you said and let it on for 2 weeks - 1 month to see the result.
Kabally me and SS2 will be back 100% and those other 4-5 (FC/108 dragons etc)  clans like  will have 1-3 parties.

All the clans/clan leaders that want the update should start posting here and how many parties they will have.
And start posting about the meeting in giran call all members here to find and hour at night.

All respect my dear friend & mate!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

eliasjose2009

reddragonjr... im totally agree with u...!! tell me the day i could bring my clan there!! we got + 1pt!! just tell me the day and right time and we log!!
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk