To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll ! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll !

Started by reddragonjr, May 28, 2015, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliasjose2009

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 29, 2015, 12:11:57 AM
Thank you for kind words and support, you do know very well how much i appreciate your backup and that i have high respect to you as well. However, reality is something different from our dreams. You wont even gather more then 20 different people in this topic that will support your idea.
Which clans are you talking about? SS2, almighty Kavally claimed he will never come back, which other clans u talk about? Dont get me wrong, because i fully understand you,but we cant do this. There might be 5-6 clans , each one with 4-5 online and randoms who will just log once in a week.

However, believe me that new server will bring a lot of populated clans and it will be mid rate pvp oriented server. I really prefer making something fresh and challenging than something what is beyond saving (*if we would really want to save it, we would have to wipe all the epics, coins, and some other things to bring back the challenge).

All in all, my dear friend, i hope you understand my point of view.

As i said i could bring there almost 2 PT's from LatINosProxl's Clan!! to the start of UPGRADE!!
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

Francy

Quote from: Kabally on May 30, 2015, 11:26:43 AM
Sventi =) Instand of type my name as Kavally trying to troll the almighty nickname,show some respect for the only one who did some struggle to keep it alive,i could be back,i see no problem then my non motivation to lose 10 hours,still i can organize clan to be there and ill be,but i know Tribal will hate it,yes new server would give more ppl and Tribal would love it as well,i have to be honest,i dont kknow if i wanna waste again 10 hours a day to play and sh1t,but i think i would give a try for sure.

You Track,show some respect and act as an example not as a fool

PS: For start i would have 2 or 3 parties but then i would catch some randoms and test the behaviour and the brain at pvp to make some good side.

+1 Kabally the philosopher  ;D ;D If the server doesn't upgrade, I'll be back with my side. And as me, a lot of people will also come back pvping, but do this upgrade Track, all want this, you should hear people here because they let server goes forward. If this upgrade fails, you will open the new server. But first try to upgrade Tarantula and see how things will go.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

eliasjose2009

Quote from: Francy on May 30, 2015, 03:01:34 PM
+1 Kabally the philosopher  ;D ;D If the server doesn't upgrade, I'll be back with my side. And as me, a lot of people will also come back pvping, but do this upgrade Track, all want this, you should hear people here because they let server goes forward. If this upgrade fails, you will open the new server. But first try to upgrade Tarantula and see how things will go.

+1 there Francy i could bring more people on few time more than 1-2 pt's but i should call my friends!! i think me and my friend's could bring about 20 people's +!!
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

Francy

Quote from: eliasjose2009 on May 30, 2015, 03:07:21 PM

+1 there Francy i could bring more people on few time more than 1-2 pt's but i should call my friends!! i think me and my friend's could bring about 20 people's +!!

Yes, very good^^ . Now see what Track wants to do..
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Gardax

I was talking with one guy today in game, and he told me that after big clans left he farmed all because before there was no chance to get aq or baium. Now he has got items ready to pvp with Big clans and Admins wants to wipe everything.
My idea is like before let the players take some items to new server or just upgrade Tara. It won't be a huge diference for big Clans and the community will not loose players.
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

Francy

Quote from: Gardax on May 30, 2015, 05:45:08 PM
I was talking with one guy today in game, and he told me that after big clans left he farmed all because before there was no chance to get aq or baium. Now he has got items ready to pvp with Big clans and Admins wants to wipe everything.
My idea is like before let the players take some items to new server or just upgrade Tara. It won't be a huge diference for big Clans and the community will not loose players.

+1. I agree with Gardax. Trackzero thinks carefully about what you want to do and especially what the community wants..
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: WuWu on May 30, 2015, 01:39:07 AM
why u cant try update first ?? if server will fail then make new one :) (it will be fair for all) u dont have nothing to lose. With community help u can make really good server but without them, server will die fast like titan imo :(
Upgrade/update costs money and excessive amount of time. Im fine with time consuming part, however i am dont really like to spend time on something that has no future at all.
You can count on 2 hands people in this topic who said they will play on upgraded server, and if we theoretically add on that those 4 full parties (casual players, logging when there is action), we reach those 50ish players in total.

We will find way for less farming, no camping, pointing on pvp.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Track mate if you don't plan to update you could transfer database to new server simple.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: reddragonjr on May 31, 2015, 01:07:02 AM
Track mate if you don't plan to update you could transfer database to new server simple.
And new players will have 0 desire to play on such "new" server...

As i said, we plan to open a mid rate pvp orientated server where farming/camping will be minimal.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 31, 2015, 01:08:47 AM

As i said, we plan to open a mid rate pvp orientated server where farming/camping will be minimal.
"new new" server or u talk about "HellRaiser"?

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 31, 2015, 01:08:47 AM

Track in Lineage 2 the factor "farming" has to be balance because if it isn't it become as an High rate Server with things that you can get in 2 days. The point is: we don't want a server like this, Tarantula was good, farm wasn't so hard and in this new server it's useless that you said that we won't have to farm because is a LIE. You also know that a server without farming is like an High rate, so in this new server that you want to plan the factor farm there will be and this server will be like Tarantula but with a bigger rate than Tarantula and some features that you can simply add also on Tarantula. You are talking since months about your project and new server, but for now we see only useless words like the upgrade that you had promised but that has never happened. People destroyes their ass to farm things like me and you after months promising the upgrade say that you want to open a new server. The propaganda that you want to do in new server you can do also in this. If you want you can close this server for 3 months, make upgrade, remake a strong propaganda and after make a kind of re-open but with same things(maybe you can reduce the inflation to balance new people with old people) . I'm sure that if you open a new server, it will have 1k-1.5k people at start and after it will die like Titan. So will you make the same mistake? Isn't better to correct something there? Why don't you have to keep your promise? DN is know for the community that has never been wiped. But if you close this server, this community will lose this feature. For people who thinks that I'm crying because I want the upgrade, I said only that I like this gameplay, but I'll never lose more time starting from 0 although if this new server will be easy because I know that I'll have to farm. I don't have more time to spend farming for items that I already farmed on Tarantula. I don't care about that a upgrade will cost and it needs time. We can wait and you earn enough money with Tarantula, so don't invent excuse. Why don't you make upgrade and sum up the new HellRaise(where there are some people who are waiting for it) with Tarantula? I think that it will be a good idea. Think about it.
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Morel

This game is already 10 years old, but people still think that they cant fight without weapon +10 and epic sets.
QQ
Morela - True hero of common people