To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll ! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll !

Started by reddragonjr, May 28, 2015, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Morel on May 31, 2015, 02:05:18 AM
This game is already 10 years old, but people still think that they cant fight without weapon +10 and epic sets.
QQ
Francy have all mentioned above!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Francy

Quote from: Morel on May 31, 2015, 02:05:18 AM
This game is already 10 years old, but people still think that they cant fight without weapon +10 and epic sets.
QQ

What a pity that I always had fought without a RB SET(That I don't have also right now and a weapon +++) but if you don't understand because maybe you're retard is that start from 0 means that you have to level up, make quest, noblesse, retail, and dynasty/icarus weapons-armors and if you want to be competitive rb set(qa-baium enough for warrior) and weapon/armor ++ . And in server that Track wants to open I'm pretty sure that mybe it will be easier but at same there will be to farm enough and me like other people don't have time to spend to start from 0 . Maybe you have free time to spend in front of PC or people that give you items immediately but this isn't like this for all people that have to work hard to make a dc set-A grade weapon because there aren't people who help them. And there are a lot of people who wait for upgrade, farm here hoping for it and now have 0(isn't my case but I know some people who did it) becasue Track doesn't want even to try an upgrade that community want and if he will do it well like I suggested before, this server will get a new population, old people will come back. Maybe before upgrade try to call the clan leader of old clan and try to say them that you're upgrading Tarantula and if they want to come back to see how many people want to play.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Francy on May 31, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
What a pity that I always had fought without a RB SET(That I don't have also right now and a weapon +++) but if you don't understand because maybe you're retard is that start from 0 means that you have to level up, make quest, noblesse, retail, and dynasty/icarus weapons-armors and if you want to be competitive rb set(qa-baium enough for warrior) and weapon/armor ++ . And in server that Track wants to open I'm pretty sure that mybe it will be easier but at same there will be to farm enough and me like other people don't have time to spend to start from 0 . Maybe you have free time to spend in front of PC or people that give you items immediately but this isn't like this for all people that have to work hard to make a dc set-A grade weapon because there aren't people who help them. And there are a lot of people who wait for upgrade, farm here hoping for it and now have 0(isn't my case but I know some people who did it) becasue Track doesn't want even to try an upgrade that community want and if he will do it well like I suggested before, this server will get a new population, old people will come back. Maybe before upgrade try to call the clan leader of old clan and try to say them that you're upgrading Tarantula and if they want to come back to see how many people want to play.
I already spoke with them several times... none , NONE wants to join on OLD server. Period.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 31, 2015, 02:21:27 AM
I already spoke with them several times... none , NONE wants to join on OLD server. Period.

So given that there aren't chance in your opinion and that you promised a upgrade that you don't want to do because you think that noone will come play you should make something that repair your mistake and time that people spent there. And this is the minium that you can do if you want people come playing in your new server and to get again the faith of your community that you're loosing closing this server. Why don't you copy all the character in Tarantula with level/class/quest but without items so new people won't be disadvantage than Tarantula's people. Or you can do something like this. You know that is the only chance to repair what you want to do to Tarantula..
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

forcecloned

I want my old data to the new server

forcecloned

could be a solution, make a beta test hellbound the old DB, if the population is in 30 days maximum suffice for that test to see whether new or old people connect, so no one loses, if connected over 50% + 1 New players, make the wipe, if on the other hand are 50% +1 of the old players, leaving the data intact

Kid kotex

starting from 0 no thx i dont want to make that freaking quests again, 3° class quest and noble quest, i dont know how many times i make that quests

Alannah

Quote from: Kid kotex on May 31, 2015, 03:25:25 AM
starting from 0 no thx i dont want to make that freaking quests again, 3° class quest and noble quest, i dont know how many times i make that quests

you say this, yet none of the features you know
I'm not really into joining this argue, but I see those few constant ppl asking the same thing over and over. Let me tell you guys something, this is not a solution: transfer items to a fresh newly started server. Weirdest thing I've ever read. Be realistic, nobody of any new players would even bother downloading the patch or register an account.
Topic has been seen "641 times" by now I'm writing, so that means total amount of page views and not unique visit. I'm visiting this topic at least 10 times a day or even more.. depend if there is something to read. This says all who and how many ppl are interested in this update, just saying, decision what will happen is up to head admins. I would like to get you all satisfied by a good option, not wipe and stop saying this cause nobody said Tara gets wiped.
This transfer thing please not again, forget it, will not happen 101%.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

reddragonjr

Most don't even got forum acc...and others stopped reading it months ago I think  since nothing changed  :(

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 31, 2015, 02:07:52 AM
Francy have all mentioned above!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 31, 2015, 02:21:27 AM

Listen,do a server as Nanna75x was,but with like 10x rate,and using this BUFF BOOK(Witch is in your bag and you can fullbuff urself),this will make possible for everyone come from job and play 3/4 hours being usefull,yes supports wont be needed that much,except Horse buff,and Cat buff,and then its all about pvp and EPICS,Open auction,and get as well some money from aution,but do something now,those people standin here wont wait that much i guess,dont know if its possible to be done,but its a good idea imo,or then just re-do something as Tarantula but its really painfull to waste all this time,to get epics etc,it will be fore no lifers and our comunity nowdays has 10% nolifers only,rest all work and are in love with the game from past but they not 17 anymore
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

TFF

Track u promise a Upgrade not a new serwer. Me and my friends not coming back to your new project we lost to much time and euro on Tara. All i'm saing u dissapoint me with your lies.

WuWu

i was thinking about that and fuk that upgrade!! Make new one, fun will be much better.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos